Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fox News Assures Advertisers That Maria Bartiromo, a Rabid Trumpkin, Is ‘Hard-Hitting Journalism’

This lady is out of control. She pushed for the riots and the murder. Isn't she an accomplice? She propagated conspiracies every weekend on her show and there was no daylight between her and the rioters that committed the cold-blooded murder on the capitol steps.

She played a major role in this terrorist attack and should pay the price. She was one of the main people who were stirring up these crazies. She would intentionally pepper her show with violent and chaotic imagery. There were times that her show mirrored the high-gloss and hypnotic broadcasts of those used by ISIS. The broadcasts have an almost exact production quality to those of overseas terror groups.

She needs to be arrested with all the other people who tried to promote a terrorist attack on the U.S.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2021 4:11 AM

It was just last weekend she was stirring them up. Now she is going to duck and cover?

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 10:13 PM

they need to pull the plug on all these shows.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 10:15 PM

Look at her ranting and raving about the massive dump votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 10:25 PM

She is foaming at the mouth in these videos, doing the whole shouting propaganda thing that they do overseas. I think she had some sort of terrorist recruitment training. How does someone get those skills without being trained?

She has dedicated her entire show to recruiting terrorists.

As much as she loves these MAGA people I bet you she was at the capitol with them. She was probably helping them break in and smash windows.

She might as well.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Watching the above clip, I can see how this could heighten the MAGAts emotions against the government. I don't see how Fox can justify not being complicit in revving up the base. How can they allow Trump to lie like that without countering the viewer with facts. I used to watch her on some business channel and thought she was mellow but she's a first-rate MAGat.

After the Capitol riot, Murdoch should be kicked out of the USA. I think Australia or England did that.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 10:34 PM

She’s like a modern day Clara Petacci.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 10:35 PM

Exactly, r5. We can see the evidence that she was brainwashing these people. Please tell me there will be some accountability.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 10:36 PM

How does one drain this swamp? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 10:39 PM

She's not just going to get a way with it, is she? She was the main one at fox whipping these people into a frenzy. And we are just supposed top forget about it?

The murdered cop's family should sue her to oblivion. They would win easily. They could get some serious $$ from Fox.

This would be the easiest lawsuit in history.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 10:42 PM

Dominion should also sue Trump and this so-called hard-hitting journalist. No wonder those people were brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 10:47 PM

Exactly! She is so irresponsible. Low-class instigator. Those are her people.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 10:57 PM

Sue her to oblivion!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 11:01 PM

R10 - exactly, Slander and libel laws need to be used for prosecution. And no more of this 'Oh it's just entertainment' bullshit that Tucker Carlson got away with.

Plus, all advertisers should be informed.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 11:28 PM

If they are just entertainment, then they need to explain that to the idiots that watch their show. But this was no entertainment show. This lady was a proud nazi just last weekend. She was gleefully inciting the insurrection. It couldn't come fast enough for her.

She is only now sorry because it failed.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 11:31 PM

Mob daughter.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 12:13 AM

Is her dad in the mob? Maybe she is trying to get a pardon.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 12:40 AM

She has been getting away with this for weeks now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 12:41 AM

Can we name her advertisers? I am done doing business with traitors.

We need a list.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 12:44 AM

She is a big fan of Peter Thiel

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 12:44 AM

Let me guess, Peter is just going to skate after helping to incite a riot? He has been anti-American for long enough with no consequences.

But get this: his shady company and much of Peter’s fortune comes from the United States government.

These people need to pay a price for their involvement in insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2021 11:15 PM

And this lady got a promotion for inciting a riot? She will be on prime time now.

What company would buy ads on a show like this? Isn’t there a better place to advertise?

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2021 11:23 PM

We know this election was stolen! Russia told me! My job depends on it. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2021 11:27 PM

She should be prosecuted as a domestic terrorist. She's completely radicalized, and shouldn’t have a platform.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2021 11:32 PM

She has been fanning the flames and stirring the pot but the truth is all those sad deplorables are living in squalor and she goes home to her secured penthouse and probably bathes in a 24 karat gold tub.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2021 11:38 PM

[quote] Can we name her advertisers? I am done doing business with traitors.

Its the MyPillow Maria Bartiromo Show! Yaaaaaayyy!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2021 11:45 PM

🐊 I'm not sure how to drain this swamp either.

But it couldn't hurt to toss in several hungry alligators.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2021 11:46 PM

How is she not canceled?

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2021 11:47 PM

She should be forced to suck off Dotard tRump as her punishment.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2021 11:49 PM

These people are so loyal to someone who could give two craps about them. It's so pathetic and desperate.

These people need to go away now. What are they going to incite next?

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2021 11:51 PM

I just don't see how a network like that exits in America. It is so Anti-American at it's core. It goes against everything this country stands for.

The owners are not even Americans that own it. They are all foreigners. and even though they own houses here, does anyone ever see them? They hate America, and have been trying to tear this country apart for decades.

They are too much like the foreign terrorist in their actions and rhetoric. I wouldn't even call the owners domestic terrorists because they aren't even American. This is an attack from the outside using our own citizens against us.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2021 11:51 PM

👍👍 What r30 said.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2021 11:54 PM

My question is how are they able to pull off this foreign terrorism programs in broad daylight? Why aren't these companies being held responsible advertising on these channels that promote terrorism on own on capitol???? This has noting to do with free speech. It has everything to do with allowing a terrorist networks to commit lies, slander and libel and the promotion of violent rhetoric that has had many people killed be allowed to not only be allowed to continue unabated, but to make enormous profits from, all right out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2021 12:01 AM

Back on the menu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2021 12:02 AM

I don't see why more victims of the right-wing violence don't sue her personally. They would make a fortune.

I also think that all the congressmen should sue her. She put their lives in danger.

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2021 12:05 AM

Sue these people to oblivion already.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2021 12:05 AM

[quote] former FCC policy requiring [bold] broadcast [/bold] license holders to present controversial issues in an honest, equitable, and balanced fashion

The Fairness Doctrine never applied to cable. It only applied to broadcast TV (ABC, CBS, NBC) and broadcast radio. The FCC only regulates the public airwaves. It doesn't have the authority to regulate cable TV. Reinstating the Fairness Doctrine would have no effect on Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2021 4:02 AM

She was groomed by that fat cunt who molested everyone at faux news, can't remember his name now...when they were both at cnbc. He gave her the break. I wonder if she had to fuck him for the break. She never spoke against him when the shit hit the fan.

But she is italian and very tough so maybe he didn't dare touch her?!

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2021 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!