Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Per WaPo, Trump giving Gym Jordan Presidential Medal of Freedom

I'm aghast! What a motley crew Gym will be joining.

Trump to present Rep. Jim Jordan with Medal of Freedom

Trump on Monday plans to present Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), one of his staunchest defenders in Congress, with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor, according to the White House.

It is the latest in medals being presented by Trump in his final days in office. Last week, he bestowed the honor on Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), another leading congressional ally, and Thursday, he plans to award one to New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, according to a White House official.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss events that have not been publicly announced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1801/12/2021

Yet another mark of ignominy. It's not an honor: it's another albatross.

by Anonymousreply 101/11/2021

SO...Ignoring students who report on a staff member molesting them is worthy of a "medal of freedom"...

by Anonymousreply 201/11/2021

I hope Belichick has a refundable ticket in case things go south for his hero.

Do you think the guy from Indiana would give it to him? The gallows and noose wouldn't be enough. They'd crucify Pence if he handed him a medal.

by Anonymousreply 301/11/2021

Since Trump's given them away like water, can I have one??

by Anonymousreply 401/11/2021

It’s not really fair for Dump to singlet Gym out.

by Anonymousreply 501/11/2021

For extraordinary services to the coverup of sexual abuse of male college wrestlers. A credit to America!

by Anonymousreply 601/11/2021

They should replace the ribbon with a jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 701/11/2021

It’s the special “medal of freedom to be a sex pest.”

by Anonymousreply 801/11/2021

Devil Nunes and Jim Jordan, both clown jesters for the imposter posing as president. Research Jordan's time spent at OSU where male wrestling students complained about being molested by the team doctor, and deaf Jordan said he knew and heard nothing.

by Anonymousreply 901/11/2021

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

Belichick (a paragon of virtue, that one) turned it down. Sounds about right.

I love how DL is all over the OSU abuse. You all know your jealous. Besides, weren’t the wrestlers college aged? And wasn’t it wrestling? I mean, it tends to attract a certain type of “coach”

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2021

(R11) I have seen a photo of Jordan wearing wrestling singlet during his OSU years.

by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2021

But what about poor Lady Graham? Overlooked again. Always a bride's maid and never a bride.

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2021

(11) I don't recall seeing or reading that Lady Graham caught the bridal bouquet...but did not she's probably the latest ass-kisser to be thrown under the Trump bus.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2021

R12, this thread is so much better WITHOUT photos!

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2021

Everything Trump touches dies. There will be consequences for this as well.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2021

Sure, we know he got the medal. It is meaningless. We all know that all he did to get it was eat the crust off Trump’s underwear

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2021

I’ve posted this photo of Jim Jordan before. But read the short article that goes along with it.

I’m always amazed at how he looks so much like Johnny Rapid. I wonder if he’s as good at taking a dick as Johnny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1801/12/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!