Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

North Carolina Democrats look to oust Madison Cawthorn

Cawthorn riled up a crowd of Trump supporters during a rally speech that preceded the attack on the Capitol

Several Democratic leaders in North Carolina are calling for an investigation into U.S. Congressman Madison Cawthorn claiming that he had a hand in inciting the violence that occurred during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

A letter sent on Saturday, Jan. 9, to U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, signed by N.C. District 11 leaders of the Democratic Party, lists examples they say are grounds for Rep. Cawthorn’s expulsion from Congress.

In the letter, Cawthorn’s strong language in his Twitter posts on the days leading up to Wednesday’s riots was cited as an example of his support and encouragement of the violence that ensued. The group also mentioned that Cawthorn had riled up the crowd of Trump supporters during a rally speech that preceded the attack on the Capitol by using violent language and referring to his colleagues as “cowards.”

Renee G Sun, January 10, 2021, 2:55 PM CST

Cawthorn riled up a crowd of Trump supporters during a rally speech that preceded the attack on the Capitol

Several Democratic leaders in North Carolina are calling for an investigation into U.S. Congressman Madison Cawthorn claiming that he had a hand in inciting the violence that occurred during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

A letter sent on Saturday, Jan. 9, to U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, signed by N.C. District 11 leaders of the Democratic Party, lists examples they say are grounds for Rep. Cawthorn’s expulsion from Congress.

Read More: Man who posed at Pelosi’s desk arrested, says he’s ready for violent death

In the letter, Cawthorn’s strong language in his Twitter posts on the days leading up to Wednesday’s riots was cited as an example of his support and encouragement of the violence that ensued. The group also mentioned that Cawthorn had riled up the crowd of Trump supporters during a rally speech that preceded the attack on the Capitol by using violent language and referring to his colleagues as “cowards.”

Strengthening the group’s claim that Cawthorn played a part in the Jan. 6 mayhem, they referred to a tweet the congressman posted that invited the mob inside Capitol building.

“𝐈’𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃.𝐂.,” Cawthorn wrote in a Jan. 6 tweet.

“Since January 6, in spite of the above, he has repeatedly denied any culpability in the resulting mob action of illegally breaching the Security of the Capitol Building, of illegally taking over the US Senate and House of Representatives chambers, of the disruption of Congress’s carrying out its official Constitutional duties, of destruction of federal property, and of inciting mob action resulting in the deaths of five people,” the group wrote in the letter to Pelosi.

They implored her to hold Cawthorn accountable for his seditious behavior and for the consequences resulting from his behavior.

Although Cawthorn denies inciting the crowd to violence, his tweets speak for themselves.

Following President Trump’s playbook to lie without compunction, Cawthorn baselessly accused Georgia-born senator-elect Reverend Raphael Warnock of “disguising himself” as a southern pastor to win votes, according to Newsweek.

Additionally, Cawthorn echoed Trump’s complaint that Warnock is a “radical’s radical,” and questioned how Warnock can “say he’s a pastor” while being “all about abortion.”

What do we think, DL? Is he complicit in the attack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 6, 2021 6:35 PM

Alas, I tried to add a poll, but when I hit the 'Poll' button, it simply posted the thread.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 2:51 AM

Hot Wheels Cawthorne is a dick. plain and simple. Get out the hook.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 2:55 AM

We have too many threads about him anyway. There is only one solution for Cawthorn...a final solution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 2:57 AM

Cawthorn is a hateful nasty shitbag. Remember when he was so pleased about owning Libs?

Anyone who told those MAGAs repeated lies about the outcome of the 2020 election and urged them to fight for Dump is complicit in my opinion.

This would work equally well R3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 3:01 AM

Cut his legs off.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 3:26 AM

I sort of feel bad for him because you can tell he hates himself.

This guy is likely going to be dead by 40. Probably suicide and if that doesn’t get him, paraplegics don’t tend to live very long.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 3:28 AM

The sheriff of his home county who was a supporter and endorsed him has released a statement apologizing for his poor judgement and denouncing Cawthorn.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 3:34 AM

I can't find that, Tony/R7. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 7:58 AM

fire the bum!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 9:59 AM

[quote] This guy is likely going to be dead by 40. Probably suicide and if that doesn’t get him, paraplegics don’t tend to live very long.

Too bad for all of us that he didn't die in that car accident.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 10:04 AM

14th Amendment is in the works according to Nancy. She will round up everyone who doesnt support 25th today.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 10:05 AM

Does anyone know if his dick still works?

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 10:37 AM

Who cares R12.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 12:01 PM

those who value good honest government care u fool...

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 12:04 PM

Those who value good, honest government care if Madison Cawthorn's dick still works r14?

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 12:06 PM

Walk him right the fuck out in handcuffs.

Well, roll him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 12:16 PM

spineless loser. er... loser.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 12:22 PM

Kick the bastard to the curb now !!

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 12:29 PM

Any member of congress who spoke at that rally before the terrorist attacked should be expelled. I don’t even think that’s debatable.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 12:59 PM

Well you don’t want to top him because he might not be able to clean properly down there unless he’s wearing a bag.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 1:20 PM

His entire no-no region has got to be an olfactory horror show, both frontal and backal.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 1:22 PM

[quote] claiming that he had a hand in inciting the violence

A hand is all he will be able to have in anything.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 1:55 PM

The video showed what Nazis did to paraplegics. There was no place for them in their concept of racal purity.

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 2:11 PM

R13 - Apparently, a lot of DataLoungers have inquiring minds when it comes to this matter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 2:21 PM

He will be recalled or forced to resign. yea!

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 2:38 PM

Am I the only one who thought his outfit on Wednesday was serving a modern day nazi chic vibe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2021 2:46 PM

All they need to do is coax him near a flight of stairs...

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2021 2:46 PM

^ Or into the nearest lake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2021 2:49 PM

R26, I think it was supposed to invoke a gray Confederate uniform, particularly with the brass buttons.

R8, here is a Twitter post quoting the now-retired sheriff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2021 2:59 PM

Gross. He has major fundie face. Looks like the long lost son of Candace Cameron Bure.

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2021 3:57 PM

I wish he was just long lost.

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2021 4:08 PM

14th Amendment resolution for removal House members who took part in 6th January events was just introduced

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2021 4:10 PM

LOVE IT!!

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 4:19 PM

Why should he get a pass when he was doing the same thing as Trump?

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 5:03 PM

County commissioner from Buncombe Co/Asheville calls for his resignation in opinion page of largest paper in the region.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2021 8:32 PM

He looks like a ventriloquist’s dummy sitting in his chair.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2021 8:43 PM

Especially in the pic at r34.

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2021 8:45 PM

You bitches are terrible!! But I laughed out loud multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2021 8:47 PM

Well we’re glad we’re here for you, r38.

Right now we all could use a little laugh now and then to get the stress of this whole thing out.

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2021 8:49 PM

Handicapped jokes are so cruel... I can't stand them!!

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2021 8:54 PM

Well you’re free to roll right out of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2021 8:55 PM

Just take his chair away.

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2021 8:56 PM

He looks like a Hitler youth

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2021 8:56 PM

He's so fkin hot. He should be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2021 8:56 PM

I see R41. 🤣😁😄🤣

by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2021 8:59 PM

Hot but functionally useless. Roll him off a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2021 9:00 PM

Yes, R44. A beautiful face, but you can't do anything with him. You could get more pleasure from a fucking Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2021 9:02 PM

r40, Neither can Madison.

by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2021 9:04 PM

Why do people in wheelchairs always get bullied?

by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2021 9:07 PM

r47, He's a defective who needs extermination but with that complexion he sure would have made lovely lampshade.

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote] They can't stand up for themselves.

Care to bet on that, R49?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2021 9:11 PM

Forget about it. They couldn't win the Senate race this past election when every poll had him winning. NC stays republican.

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2021 9:12 PM

In other news, your other bland boyfriend is now unemployed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote]Forget about it. They couldn't win the Senate race this past election when every poll had him winning. NC stays republican.

R52, Cawthorn is in the House, not the Senate. If you're going to troll, try to be informed about the topic.

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2021 9:22 PM

Did he skip leg day?

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2021 9:25 PM

You stole that from me, r55!

Henceforth you shall be known as a plagiarist! Why, even your name, “Anonymous” is plagiarism.

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2021 9:36 PM

Thank you, Tony/R29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2021 12:39 AM

The Raleigh paper is now covering this in the front pages. I am going to go out on a limb and say that if he’s not removed, he will be a one-term representative. You can’t run for the House without hard money, cause no one is funding a Cawthorn PAC, and few businesses or individuals want to associate with him now. He’ll be quietly primaried in two years and go back home to Hendersonville to, hopefully, obscurity and penury.

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2021 1:32 AM

Well, womp, womp, r58.

Womp fucking womp for the Nazi shit bag.

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2021 2:05 AM

He doesn’t have a leg to stand on here.

by Anonymousreply 60January 12, 2021 2:22 AM

Does he have one of those shit bags to poop in?

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2021 2:40 AM

𝐆𝐎𝐏 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝 𝐓𝐨 '𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧' 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬: '𝐈'𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮'

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) last month urged the crowd at a conservative gathering to “lightly threaten” lawmakers ahead of the certification of the presidential election results.

Cawthorn, speaking at a Turning Point USA event on Dec. 21, said he would help raise money for primary challengers to Republicans who don’t join the right-wing effort the subvert the will of the voters.

According to The Charlotte Observer, he told the crowd:

[quote]“Call your congressman and feel free, you can lightly threaten them and say, you know what, if you don’t start supporting election integrity, I’m coming after you, Madison Cawthorn is coming after you, everybody’s coming after you.”

The comments are drawing renewed attention after last week’s deadly violence as supporters of President Donald Trump attacked the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

The freshman lawmaker also spoke at the rally that preceded the attack, where he denounced his House colleagues as “cowards,” lied about the election results and declared: “Wow, this crowd has some fight in it” shortly before the mob engaged in actual fighting at the Capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2021 7:49 AM

At this point I have to wonder, was Roller Nazi was in the House when it was attacked? Did aides have to hustle him out of the room, and down the halls along with fellow House members, in order to escape the attacking insurrectionists?

How many of his fellow Congress members knew - or now know - that he had addressed the crowd of insurrectionists, egging them on, just a couple of hours previously?

by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2021 7:55 AM

^^ Ugh. An extra 'was' in the first sentence.

by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2021 7:56 AM

How about I lightly push your gimp ass down some stairs?

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2021 8:26 AM

He’s definitely going into my Legion of Doom 2021 diorama - along with Chewbacca and the two Downs Syndrome Tourists.

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2021 9:07 AM

[quote] Cawthorn, speaking at a Turning Point USA event on Dec. 21, said he would help raise money for primary challengers

OK. Good luck with that.

Just a piece of advice: you may want to look into your own coffers first. The cupboard is bare because no one is contributing to you. You think you have any influence on contributions to someone you endorse?

I don’t think you realize how this works, Squeaky. You’re a newly elected congressman who is already causing an uproar (and not the good kind) and you’ll be toxic even in two years.

But good luck with all...that

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2021 11:26 AM

[quote] back home to Hendersonville to, hopefully, obscurity and penury.

Oh, I don’t think he should lie to a judge.

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2021 11:44 AM

[quote] Representatives Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Lauren Boebert of Colorado, first-term lawmakers who ran as outspoken defenders of Mr. Trump, referred to the day as Republicans’ “1776 moment.”

[quote] Representative Paul Gosar of Arizona, who for weeks promoted the Jan. 6 protest and other “Stop the Steal” events across the country more than a dozen times, repeatedly referred to Mr. Biden as an “illegitimate usurper” and suggested that Mr. Trump was the victim of an attempted “coup.”

[quote] “Be ready to defend the Constitution and the White House,” Mr. Gosar wrote in an op-ed titled “Are We Witnessing a Coup d’État?”

[quote] At a Turning Point USA event in December, Representative Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina encouraged attendees to “call your congressman and feel free — you can lightly threaten them.”

[quote] “Say: ‘If you don’t support election integrity, I’m coming after you. Madison Cawthorn’s coming after you. Everybody’s coming after you,’” Mr. Cawthorn said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote] Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn "needs to be held accountable for his seditious behavior and for the consequences resulting from said behavior," a group of Democratic officials have written to Speaker Pelosi, asking to expel Cawthorn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2021 2:11 PM

Is he the cute cripple?

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2021 2:13 PM

How STUPID are the men who endorsed him? Because he's good-looking, well-spoken and is disabled he's suddenly leadership material?!

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2021 2:43 PM

Unfortunately, he represents a safe district for Republicans. I would encourage NC Democrats to make his first term absolute hell, but if he wants a 2nd term it will be hard to deny him.

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2021 2:47 PM

[quote] How STUPID are the men who endorsed him? Because he's good-looking, well-spoken and is disabled he's suddenly leadership material?!

Have you ever listened to him speak? He delivers well. It's inconceivable to me that someone who failed out of bible college could possibly WRITE that material, but, with a little coaching, he has consistently orated it.

They didn't get him elected to lead, they got him elected to do their dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote] I don't know how this Congress is going to work together. There are members who D's and even some R's are effectively accusing of endangering their lives on an ongoing basis. How does Cawthorn work on behalf of his constituents if he's a permanent pariah in his first week?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2021 2:55 PM

Video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote] He delivers well.

Not it the customer has steps. That’s why we fired him.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2021 3:30 PM

We knew how to deal rat scum like Madison back in the ‘40s:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2021 4:47 PM

NOW Wheelchair Barbie is singing a different tune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2021 4:57 PM

The wind changed direction again.

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]The wind changed direction again.

She felt a chill in her Depends

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2021 5:00 PM

[quote] “Say: ‘If you don’t support election integrity, I’m coming after you. Madison Cawthorn’s coming after you. Everybody’s coming after you,’” Mr. Cawthorn said.

The rest of Madison's speech: "But please have a wheelchair ramp. Without a ramp, I'll have to scream at you from the sidewalk. And it won't be pretty."

by Anonymousreply 82January 13, 2021 11:01 AM

She can't feel anything down there R81.

by Anonymousreply 83January 13, 2021 11:18 AM

Oh please let this happen soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2021 1:15 PM

Oh please let this happen soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2021 1:19 PM

Now he's claiming he had a loaded gun with him during the insurrection and would have "protected" everyone.

Curious that he just happened to be armed on that day. Wonder which way that gun would have been pointing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2021 3:02 PM

Unfortunately, nothing's going to happen to these Rethuglicans. All we can do is run the tapes and keep repeating their sedition over and over and over in the media, just like they would do to Dems.

Never let it go.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2021 3:06 PM

*bang*

*whirrrrr to the left*

*bang*

*whirrrrrrrrr to the right*

*bang*

Whirrrrrrrr to center

*bang*

Bitch, please. You think you’re Rambo but you’re more Lt. Dan.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2021 3:59 PM

Another one with a savior complex. The chance that he would have shot one if the rioters is zero. The chance that he would have shot a Democratic congressperson is about 80%.

BTW I was looking at his tweet and noticed one of his supporters is a white woman who looks so trashy and 'wrecked'. You know the kind of person who doesn't look old so much as ridden hard and left out for scraps. Anyway, she says in one of her tweets that she is a foster parents! Heaven help us all. There are States that should just be fenced off at this point and let them at it.

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2021 6:27 PM

That MF couldn't even cover his nose during his bullshit testimony. Fuck him

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2021 6:30 PM

He had a loaded gun with him WHERE?

by Anonymousreply 91January 14, 2021 10:05 AM

Republicans to a one are pathetic thug-wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 92January 14, 2021 10:22 AM

Cry more, crip.

by Anonymousreply 93January 14, 2021 10:24 AM

Is he the idiot who wore his mask beneath his nose during the impeachment debate yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 94January 14, 2021 10:50 AM

Bitch definitely works a certain look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2021 1:28 PM

That's quite an outfit he's wearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2021 11:18 PM

Does this little creep know the Nazis would have labeled him a useless eater and rolled him off the cliffs of Kehlstein?

I can't believe we have to tolerate these people in our government. It's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2021 11:29 PM

Wheelchair monster!

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2021 11:35 PM

Does he change his own diapers?

by Anonymousreply 99January 15, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote]While @ CawthornforNC said that he wants to reach across the aisle, hold hands with Democrats and sing Kumbaya, he’s peddling t-shirts saying “cry more, libs.” - Moe Davis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 15, 2021 12:58 AM

Prior to the election I heard a rumor he was a sex pest, but this is next level!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2021 10:00 PM

I'm sick of the Republicans throwing out these worthless novelty politicians, going back to Dan Quayle—the Sarah Palin types, now this guy, Boebert, the Q fanatic from Georgia, etc. Then there's the contingent of seemingly staid and responsible Republicans who are actually morons and grifters: Goehmert, Jordan, Nunes, and on and on. Let's see if we can knock a few off their perch in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 102January 16, 2021 10:06 PM

Interesting article. Especially this quote:

[quote] Cawthorn’s ideology is an almost convincing patchwork of conservative slogans and concepts, expressed with a child actor’s poised delivery — designed to charm elders and scare off peers. But it is shallow and contradictory. In one breath, he proposes a retreat from identity politics. In the next, he cites Trump’s appointing an openly gay Cabinet official as proof that he is one of the greatest presidents ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 16, 2021 10:16 PM

he biggest financial supporter of seditionist @CawthornforNC was seditionist @SenTedCruz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 17, 2021 12:41 AM

Anyone have his nudes from before he became a cripple? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote] Anyone have his nudes from before he became a cripple?

Probably half of the women his age in Asheville...whether they wanted them or not...

by Anonymousreply 106January 17, 2021 1:00 AM

Can’t somebody just push him off a cliff or into moving traffic?

by Anonymousreply 107January 17, 2021 2:47 AM

Thank you, r104!

That’s the kind of information we need. Once people start putting pressure on their corporate sponsors and they begin to rethink who they contribute to, maybe they’ll become pariahs like Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2021 11:29 AM

He is a vile, seditious, piece of shit but I do love that coat he was wearing during the rally before the assault on the capital. Does anyone know who makes it?

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2021 12:17 PM

It is a hunting or sporting jacket, R109. Here’s one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 17, 2021 12:48 PM

Something like this, R107?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 17, 2021 12:54 PM

A hunting jacket.

What an appropriate thing to wear before an insurrection. That was no accident.

by Anonymousreply 112January 17, 2021 12:57 PM

Hasn't "Madison" been a name more commonly given to girls?

by Anonymousreply 113January 17, 2021 2:51 PM

Jason to the rescue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 17, 2021 3:14 PM

I love you, R114.

by Anonymousreply 115January 17, 2021 3:20 PM

The guy in the clip at R114 died of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 116January 17, 2021 3:58 PM

R116, oh wow, never knew that.

by Anonymousreply 117January 17, 2021 5:38 PM

Let that be a lesson for ya, r117.

by Anonymousreply 118January 17, 2021 5:44 PM

The Democrat who ran against him could never be dismissed as a 'lib'. On the contrary he is a highly, experienced qualified veteran who is a moderate Democrat. Being that Madison was homeschooled I wonder if he's ever even known a liberal person. I bet he has only heard of scary 'libs' as caricatures in is mother's homeschool curriculum.

by Anonymousreply 119January 17, 2021 6:11 PM

To these people anyone to the left of Reagan is a dangerous radical liberal

by Anonymousreply 120January 17, 2021 6:14 PM

It's like Dr. Strangelove and a Log Cabin Republican had a baby.

by Anonymousreply 121January 17, 2021 6:28 PM

Whenever I hear his name, I think of the Corny Collins show, but of course there is no Madison Time for this Madison, though he may DO time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 18, 2021 2:23 AM

So, does his dick still work?

by Anonymousreply 123January 18, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote] So, does his dick still work?

Keep up, r123. Nothing below the belt works. Not the cock, not the balls, not the hole...

by Anonymousreply 124January 18, 2021 2:34 AM

^ But Maddy can still suck the chrome off a doorknob.

by Anonymousreply 125January 18, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote] Can someone please keep Madison Cawthorn away from the cameras? And the microphones? And really, most situations in which he publicly tries to turn words into meaningful thoughts?

[quote] Typed this actual sentence in a Jan. 19 email to Republican colleagues obtained by TIME: “I have built my staff around comms rather than legislation.” That commitment to messaging, rather than understanding and participating in legislating, might have been something that interested his constituents before they voted to send him to Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 29, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote] Can’t somebody just push him off a cliff or into moving traffic?

I have a suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 127January 29, 2021 4:09 PM

Hannibal and Ted Bundy...the crossover we need 😱

by Anonymousreply 128January 29, 2021 4:42 PM

The largest newspaper in the state, The Charlotte Observer, had an op-ed yesterday condemning his flashy stupidity and perfidy. Charlotte is traditionally seen as the more conservative of the two population centers in the state and is the closest to Cawthorn’s district.

by Anonymousreply 129January 30, 2021 12:41 AM

R129 see R126

by Anonymousreply 130January 30, 2021 12:43 AM

Byeee, Gumby..

by Anonymousreply 131January 30, 2021 3:52 AM

Roller Nazi must go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 1, 2021 3:59 AM

I can only guess what sort of cliched fraternity jock asshole he'd have been, without the accident. He'd probably be on TikTok and OnlyFans right now, surrounded by self-hating old queers.

by Anonymousreply 133February 1, 2021 4:06 AM

New corroborated allegations:

[quote] Four women told BuzzFeed News that Cawthorn, now a rising Republican star, was aggressive, misogynistic, or predatory toward them. Their allegations include calling them derogatory names in public in front of their peers, including calling one woman “slutty,” asking them inappropriate questions about their sex lives, grabbing their thighs, forcing them to sit in his lap, and kissing and touching them without their consent. One of these women now works as an intern for another Republican member of Congress and passes Cawthorn in the corridors of the Capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2021 12:09 AM

Push his wheelchair into traffic.

by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2021 12:15 AM

Thinking about how it makes sense that he would become the GQP poster boy; he's a blank slate they can wheel out (so to speak) and project whatever they want onto him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 2, 2021 5:38 PM

[quote] 𝐈’𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃.𝐂.,”

That’s a stretch, OP. Plenty of candidates/legislators have talked about fighting for the constitution & about “taking the fight” to legislatures.

I swear to God, Nancy Pelosi has the worst political instincts of any democratic politician I’ve ever seen. She makes a huge big deal out of things that will never, ever result in any significant damage (sure Trump was impeached but he wasn’t convicted & he doesn’t give a shit about impeachment). and she ignores the important things she could get significant mileage out of. She’s making democrats look stupid by crying that this dope’s hyperbole is the equivalent of insurrection.

He didn’t call for violence. He used typical overblown political hyperbole that morons love to hear. But he didn’t call them to insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 137March 2, 2021 6:06 PM

Madison Cawthorn has another career waiting for him: Being the first person on Sean Cody to be fucked in a wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 138March 2, 2021 6:32 PM

I kind would like to see him in one of those gag the fag video where his mouth would be endlessly reamed by big cocks as he chokes, slobbers, gags and cries like a little girl.

by Anonymousreply 139March 2, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] Madison Cawthorn has another career waiting for him: Being the first person on Sean Cody to be fucked in a wheelchair.

While it might be a first for Sean Cody I'm pretty sure someone like Treasure Island did one years ago.

(Yeah, it's kind of disturbing)

by Anonymousreply 140March 2, 2021 6:43 PM

Related: Owen from SC lost his legs in Iraq but never did porn again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 2, 2021 6:57 PM

[quote] The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White House physician, concluding that he made "sexual and denigrating" comments about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide proper care.

[quote] The findings outlined in the report, which was obtained by CNN prior to its expected release on Wednesday, stem from a years-long IG investigation into Jackson -- who currently represents Texas in the House of Representatives -- that was launched in 2018 and examines allegations that date back to his time serving during the Obama and Trump administrations. Members of Congress were briefed on the IG report findings on Tuesday, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 3, 2021 2:44 AM

ASHEVILLE, N.C. - A county commissioner who gained national prominence in the campaign to fully legalize same-sex marriage has said she will seek the congressional seat held by far-right Republican Madison Cawthorn.

The Rev. Jasmine Beach-Ferrara, of Asheville, announced her run March 3 for the 11th District seat, taking an immediate shot at Cawthorn and his Jan. 6 speech to supporters of former president Donald Trump directly before the U.S. Capitol was stormed.

"Some people will say a gay woman who's a Christian minister just can't get elected in the South. Not to mention, she's a Democrat. When I say, an insurrectionist who flirts with Nazis, fires up a violent crowd to attack our democracy, well he shouldn't get reelected anywhere," she said in a campaign video released with the announcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 3, 2021 12:54 PM

Schooley

[quote] What’s great about this video is he thinks it conveys power when the body language is 100% teenager regressing in a tantrum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 6, 2021 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!