Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GOP: Let’s move forward and heal as a country

This is the same group that investigated Benghazi for 2 years!

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 2:27 PM

The GOP always becomes suddenly interested in "healing the country" whenever they don't want to have to face the consequences for their bad acts.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 2:23 AM

Fast forward 3 months: BIDEN is the most corrupt President EVER!

These fuckers will act civil for 2 months TOPS then it's back to their reptilian brains and conspiracies and general fuckery.

How anyone can support this party is just beyond me. I mean, it's been that way for awhile, but with all of THIS?

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 2:24 AM

They are already starting shit. They will try and turn Pelosi's laptop into a Hillary situation.

Ask pelosi why she thought it is alright to leave out a USA 🇺🇸 government laptop 💻 out on a desk? Office unlocked? Office unattended? Seems like it was done on purpose... left out to be stolen. No tracker in the laptop 💻? No shutdown software? Safeguards taken?????

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 2:28 AM

If you wanted to heal the country, you wouldn't have been speechifying about the election being stolen. You can STFU now if you want to heal the country. We'll do the work, like usual.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 2:49 AM

You know what, fuck them. If they want the country to heal, then they would be working with Pelosi and Schumer to get Trump gone -- either through the 25th or unanimous votes on the impeachment resolution. What amazes me is that Republicans can't see that removing Trump and ensuring that he can never run again is only good for them.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 2:54 AM

BUT HIS... HUNTER BIDEN...

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 3:03 AM

The GOP can start healing the country by uniting with Democrats to impeach and convict Trump. Ball is on their court.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 4:06 AM

This group lied about Covid for over a year. They lied about the election and will continue to lie about it

None of them regret what they did. They actually asked cruz and hawley and they said, they "don't regret it "

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 4:32 AM

Would Repugs ever dither about initiating an Impeachment or 25th Amendment against a Democrat? Worried about optics or division or healing or violence? Fk no.

I think there's an overwhelming desire right now to punish Trump for all his shit. If the Democrats pass on it or wait too long... the moment will be lost.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 5:19 AM

R9 Democrats in the house will definitely reimpeach, this will be completed by mid-week. I know there is talk about delaying the vote to convict, but as more shit comes out, I think Dems will ensure the vote is brought to the Senate floor. They are not waiting.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 6:30 AM

Oh no, I don't think so. The Dems have many years to spend peeling off all of the Repugs indiscretions and illegal behavior to persecute and unseat as many of them until the chickens come home. Let's not forget all incriminations/sealed indictments that are already contained in the Meuller report AND the continuation of grand jury investigations. We know there is some heavy blackmail material against these evil pig senators out there, too. Dump is pretty much done, but we will find more stuff on the likes of McTurtle/wife and Miss Lindz. Let's hope we get 2-4 years of payback!

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 10:12 AM

33 separate investigations for Benghazi which was about a mob that got out of control. Hillary was blamed for the actions of a mob in Libya that she had nothing to do with.

GOPigs deny responsibility for a mob that they invited, got a permit for, gave instructions to and in some cases paid for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 10:54 AM

I wish all the conservatives would move to Alaska and start their own country.

There’s more than enough room there for all of them.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 12:19 PM

They shit in the Capitol. We are not moving on.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 12:21 PM

Dems can't let up. Investigate, hold hearings, etc. Find every connection between the terrorists and the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 1:46 PM

Move on impeachment now. Get the Republicans on record how they voted. Deliver the articles to the Senate immediately after the impeachment vote. See how McConnell handles it. Republicans will resist voting. Get them on record. I am opposed to a 100 day delay. That would give Republicans more time for "move on" and deflection arguments.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 2:02 PM

Put pressure on Pence and the Cabinet to envoke the 25th Amendment. Put Republicans on record how they voted.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 2:04 PM

Let's not unite. Let's move forward with the treason trials, mmmmkay.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 2:08 PM

I posted this earlier but it bears repeating. The Daily Beast is behind a paywall for some, though I created an account and have access.

The Democrats -- please! Just once this time? -- need to get medieval.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 2:15 PM

What has any fucking evil cunt/dick /asshole Republican done in the name of unity?

How about if every elected Republican sent this text:" Joe Biden was elected in a fair and legal election by the majority of the voters. There is zero evidence of any significant voter fraud."

They can't even to that, lying pieces of shit that they are, but Dems are supposed to move on.

Invite them all to their state capitols for their circle jerk and then napalm them.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 2:15 PM

No. No healing without consequences, and a lot of them. We’ll start “healing” when Cruz and Hawley are tossed from the Senate, the seditious house members are tossed out, Qanon is permanently shut down, and Trump is silenced and exiled watched over military so he can’t escape. Until then FUCK YOUR HEALING.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 2:26 PM

Where's the picture of the Republicans standing together speaking up for BLUE LIVES MATTER?

Where's the press conference where the public is given partial info pending investigation and the reassurance that it will not happen again?

It's not happening by design. They want Trump to win and they want him to use whatever power he has to stop Dems. There is ZERO evidence to the contrary, is there?

Get it to the Supreme Court and it will all go his way.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!