Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MyPillow CEO - It Is 100% Fault of Antifa

MyPillow, Inc. CEO Mike Lindell.

“No, they didn’t go into the Capitol building. That was Antifa. Come on.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2021 7:53 PM

A lot of people are saying Mike Lindell has a picture of Trump taped to his MyPillow as he humps it every night.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 2:03 AM

A lot of people are saying Mike Lindell supplies all of the cocaine to Don, Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 2:06 AM

A lot of people are saying that Mike Lindell made Trump an extra-large pillow in the shape of Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 2:32 AM

Time to boycott Bed Bath & Beyond- Bye Mike.........

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 5:29 AM

NO I DIDN'T EAT YOUR ICE CREAM MOMMY — A BIG MONSTER CAME IN AND ATE IT!!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 6:50 AM

Thought this was funny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 3:48 PM

^^Same again, so you don't have to click through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 3:50 PM

“It was all Antifa” were the original Fox News talking points on the 6th.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 3:52 PM

Thanks. I just put the two MY PILLOWS that I own in a big hefty trash bag and tossed them.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 3:53 PM

^Excuse me, you actually purchased this guy's pillows??? Do you also have Trump Steaks in the freezer and use this Ivanka tote bag when you shop for groceries?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 4:02 PM

Pillow Fart

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 4:05 PM

MyPillows are excellent for smothering

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 4:10 PM

Now that "Christian" Mike Lindell is Trump's de facto chief advisor suggesting "martial law" among other helpful solutions, I googled him and was shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, regarding his history...

"As so many great entrepreneurial success stories do, the tale of Mike Lindell begins in a crack house. It was the fall of 2008, and the then 47-year-old divorced father of four from the Minneapolis suburbs had run out of crack, again. He had been up for either 14 or 19 days—he swears it was 19 but says 14 because “19 just sounds like I’ve embellished”—trying to save his struggling startup and making regular trips into the city to visit his dealer, Ty. This time, Lindell arrived at Ty’s apartment expecting the typical A-plus service and received a shock instead: The dealer refused his business. Ty wasn’t going to sell him any more crack until he ended his binge. He’d also called the two other dealers Lindell used and ordered them to do the same. “I don’t want any of your people selling him anything until he goes to bed,” Ty told the dealers. When Lindell protested, he cut him off: “Go to bed, Mike.”"

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 9:10 PM

You’re shocked by this, r13, or were you being sarcastic?

DL has known about that for years.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 9:14 PM

Fuck that White trash crackhead.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 9:14 PM

No, R14, I wasn't being sarcastic. I honestly had no idea he was a crack addict, let alone for so long and well known to my fellow DLers. I just thought he was another boot-licking Trump supporter. I must have been spending too much time on Annual Big Dick Face Awards because I totally missed it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 10:15 PM

In case you're REALLY interested in this guy, here's an interview he did about his visit to the WH, which I saw advertised. I didn't watch it and I have no idea what kind of site "Rumble" is, so don't blame me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2021 7:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!