Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pelosi’s Impeachment Plan: Pass Resolution Calling On Pence to Invoke 25th Am. Monday; Impeachment Vote Tuesday

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has unveiled her strategy for removing President Donald Trump from office: passing a resolution Monday calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove the president, and if they fail to act within twenty-four hours, moving forward with Articles of Impeachment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 12, 2021 3:24 PM

Wow, Nancy, that's a bold move. You go, girl.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2021 11:33 PM

Trump is very confident that Pence and his cabinet will not do a damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2021 11:35 PM

I'm beside myself waiting for Speaker Pelosi on "60 Minutes".

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2021 11:38 PM

[quote] Trump is very confident that Pence and his cabinet will not do a damn thing.

And he’s right. Those disgraceful pieces of shit won’t do anything.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2021 11:53 PM

I think it could happen. I think Pence will pull the trigger.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2021 11:53 PM

He needs to be impeached even after they invoke the 25th.

Further, shouldn't the resolution be that if Pence doesn't invoke the 25th that they will proceed with impeachment against Pence?

At this point, he's an accessory.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 12:00 AM

R2, If Pence and Cabinet do nothing, they are complicit in the insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 12:01 AM

What can the dems offer Pence? He might make a deal. Obviously he’s from another political party, but with the new majority and Biden in charge, Pence would be wise to ally with them. Biden is a fair man. God knows, Trump won’t do anything to help him but Biden might. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling Biden and Pence would work well together.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 12:04 AM

Nice.

She's given them the option to 25th AND gave Trump the option to resign. If he was a smart man, he'd take the resignation, but he's as dumb as they come so impeachment it, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 12:04 AM

Pence has spent his entire Vice Presidency keeping himself out of the fray, so I don't know that they have anything to hold over him, other than maybe threats of impeachment and conviction for mismanaging the COVID crisis. Which would be deserved but probably difficult to get through Congress, especially after Pence is out of office.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 12:06 AM

R8 they should tell him if he doesn't do it he'll be charged with Sedition as he gave aid and comfort to Orange.

Further, don't forget, he lied about knowing anything about Michael Flynn. They can charge him for that too.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 12:06 AM

Pence might r5 but I can't see getting 8 cabinet members to sign on. Pompeo, Mnuchin, Ross, Perdue and Carson wouldn't do it, and Chao and Wolf are basically out, DeVos is definitely out, and I think some of them like Zais are only acting members.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 12:08 AM

That's a good one r11, I did forget the Flynn debacle.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 12:08 AM

Whoa, poor Stahl. She's got a hellacious case of pink eye.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 12:09 AM

R12, I was reading something where there's a way Pence can do it without the cabinet but with the majority of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 12:12 AM

Trump going to Texas on Tuesday to "check out the wall." Maybe he's planning on jumping his wall and crossing the border into Mexico to parts unknown...lol!

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 12:14 AM

Why do I have a feeling if he's impeached this will be exactly what he wants?

Nah, he's just nuts and has no plan.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 12:16 AM

Interesting r15, CNET had an article today mentioning that, I didn't think that was a possibility. I did know Raskin was looking into some kind of legislation that might let them bypass the Cabinet. This is good news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 12:16 AM

[quote] Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide

R15, the above is the language from the 25th Amendment you're referring to. In effect, both the House and Senate have to enact legislation creating a body to act instead of the cabinet along with Pence. Pelosi had introduced legislation to create such a body but it wasn't intended to be passed and used so soon.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 12:18 AM

One of the last things Trump could do is pardon all the rioters. I wonder if that is figuring into any of their calculations.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 12:19 AM

I think any "acting" cabinet member is automatically disqualified from voting. Only the ones confirmed by the Congress can vote. It also mentions that Congress can also step in to invoke 25th but only if VP is on board.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 12:21 AM

This is one of the reasons why I want her as House Speaker -- Nancy knows how to hold a vendetta and make the Repukes accountable.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 12:30 AM

[quote] I think any "acting" cabinet member is automatically disqualified from voting.

According to this, they can participate:

Can acting heads of Executive Departments participate? Yes. The “principal officers” of the executive departments are understood from the legislative history to be the Presidential appointees who direct the executive departments named in 5 U.S.C. § 101.16Congressional debates regarding the Twenty-Fifth Amendment indicate that a recess appointee to a principal officer position would be able to participate in the determination of inability.17

However, leading up to the passage of the Twenty-Fifth Amendment, there was some debate as to whether the acting heads of the executive departments should participate in the process created by the Amendment. The House Judiciary Committee report established that they should, noting, “In the case of the death, resignation, absence, or sickness of the head of any executive department, the acting head of the department would be authorized to participate in a presidential inability determination.”18 This view was later echoed by then-Senator Robert F. Kennedy in a floor debate on June 30, 1965,19 and assumed by other senators during subsequent discussions concerning the firing and replacement of Cabinet members.2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 12:30 AM

49 years ago a Republican immediately put country over party and asked the POTUS to resign and this was over a simple burglary. Now we have an insurrection and you can't rely on the VP or Republicans to do anything. Unbelievable and sad.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 4:49 AM

And free pie for everyone on Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 4:57 AM

Nancy is 80-years young when it comes to being a boss bitch to Republicans. And she never, ever misses an opportunity to diss Trump. Warms my heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2021 5:05 AM

I'm not an American and have spent the last few days feeling very sad for the American people. However, I doubt Impeachment or the 25th Amendment will be successful-if even attempted. I take no pleasure in saying that-it's just that your country has been in a bad way for a number of years now-even pre-Trump. But this week you really seemed to fallen from a precipice.

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2021 5:17 AM

I don’t think Pelosi would push to remove Pence also, as that would make her the President. No way she wants to ruin her legacy by letting it be seen as a power grab.

If Democrats for once would use power ruthlessly it should be now. Look at the damage Trump did in four hours. There is still about 200 hours left in his presidency. My biggest concern is him pardoning all the terrorists as a final “fuck you” to everyone. When he feels aggrieved you’re dead to him. The country is now dead to him.

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2021 5:19 AM

[quote] I don’t think Pelosi would push to remove Pence also, as that would make her the President. No way she wants to ruin her legacy by letting it be seen as a power grab.

A “power grab” a week out from the next president taking office and during a national emergency? Um, no.

Do it, Nance.

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2021 5:25 AM

Nancy circulated a letter to her caucus that also mentions the 14th Amendment—expulsion of the congressional Republicans who supported the insurrection.

Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2021 5:27 AM

I notice Matt Gaetz took his gas mask with him when he was evacuated on Wednesday and the tinfoil hat wearer inside me now wonders why he kept it with him for all these months, after his COVID stunt back in March.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2021 5:33 AM

[quote]This is one of the reasons why I want her as House Speaker -- Nancy knows how to hold a vendetta and make the Repukes accountable.

Actually I see her different. Nancy is the most skilled politician in America. She doesn’t operate on the basis of “vendettas.”

On numerous occasions Trump’s behavior toward her has been despicable and outrageous but she fiercely resisted impeachment because she knew nothing would happening except strengthening of sympathy for Trump. She was right.

But she also has the courage to do what needs to be done, and right now she’s doing it.

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2021 6:02 AM

See her plan below.

She will demand 25th or impeachment with insurrection in text, requiring anonymous consent, if anyone objects, she can use the 14th amendment to expel all who aided and provided comfort to the enemy---and that includes all those House Republicans who signed the objection to the Electoral College, including Kevin "let's all get along" McCarthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 6:09 AM

Those morons that wanted to “hang Pence” didn’t realize they’d actually be promoting Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 6:15 AM

R34 they thought that were going to get Pelosi too. That was part of their plan.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2021 6:17 AM

People in the videos were also looking for Schumer, I think that they were after all three: Pence, Pelosi, Schumer.

I still don't understand Pence not wanting to 25th Trump after Trump basically tried to get him killed. I will never in my whole life understand that.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2021 6:20 AM

Well, yes some of them were...but it didn’t seem like the two plans were very coordinated!

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2021 6:21 AM

She's the only Leader rising to this occasion. Fuck Pence.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2021 7:07 AM

I think Pence will decide to 25th last minute, he’s fearful but someone will convince him it’s the right thing to do or Donald will make a comment convincing him. Him and Lindsay will need security guards the rest of their lives now- either way.

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2021 7:43 AM

They already want to kill him. Pence needs to realize the monster is planning another bigger insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2021 7:49 AM

I believe Pence will invoke the 25th tomorrow and I also believe they will still impeach him so he cannot run again. I love that privately Trump is already being destroyed. His political career should also be.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2021 8:21 AM

R34 Yeah but they were going to hold a mock trial and execute her LOL.

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2021 8:34 AM

Of course SHE is.

She always was the person with the biggest swinging dick in that whole fucking building. That's why MAGAts, deplorable and other assorted assholes hate her.

She makes them look like the pathetic, cowardly micro fucked losers they are.

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2021 8:52 AM

Is it even realistic at this point that Dump can actually face jail time? I'm certain NY will continue in state charges, but can he be imprisioned for federal charges? And also face state charges afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2021 8:56 AM

They wouldn't be holding the vote that soon unless they'd already agreed on the outcome!

Like I said, the only thing that can unite two groups that agree on nothing is a common enemy, and both sides have now realized he's an untrustworthy psycho who treats his allies as badly as his enemies.

by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2021 9:19 AM

^Are you not on social media at all? The vast majority of Trump's acolytes still sing his praises.

by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2021 10:07 AM

Damn, Nancy has balls. Who took McTurtle's, Elaine Chao?

Dump has gone completely mad and will stop at nothing to hold onto power. If they can't find the will and the way to 25 him I'm afraid the military is going to get dragged into this, as much as I believe they don't want to be. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2021 10:47 AM

If I understand correctly, the 2/3 vote of each house must be done in person.

The Senate (if not also the House of Reps) is on recess until the 19th. So if all the Democrats show up and vote and less than half of the Republicans do, then they've got their majority.

And Susan Collins will no doubt still be concerned.

by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2021 11:09 AM

R48 There must be a quorum in order for the Senate to conduct business. A quorum is 51 members. I think there are currently 46 Democratic senators, so we would need five Republicans to show up and vote for conviction. Could that happen? Possibly, but I won't hold my breath.

by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2021 12:26 PM

Alas, it doesn’t work that way, r48.

It would not be considered a “session” of congress.

Think of it this way: One senator could show up during the summer break and enact a law he wants “unopposed.”

There has to be an official Senate session.

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2021 12:31 PM

[quote] impeachment and conviction for mismanaging the COVID crisis.

That is neither a High Crime nor Misdemeanor.

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2021 12:31 PM

[quote]we would need five Republicans to show up and vote for conviction

Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Toomey

Need 1

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2021 12:34 PM

My take on this is that they are doing it so that he can never be elected to political office again and that effectively shuts him down permanently.

That's not to say that he won't make lots of political trouble and have MAGA rallies as long as he is alive - but he can never be reelected again.

Therefore, I wholeheartedly support this. Go Mizz Pelosi!

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2021 12:39 PM

Sorry R29, I wasn't very clear on the "power grab" remark. I meant to say that she'd be opening herself up to all sorts of right-wing nonsense about wanting to be president if only for a week, getting all the perks, becoming the first woman president, etc. Also, she'd have to leave her office as Speaker which I'm sure she doesn't want to do. She's not Selina Meyer after all.

But I absolutely agree that she should be pushing impeachment. Do it Nance, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2021 12:58 PM

Why is she still waiting for Pence? She's asked him to invoke the 25th since Thursday. She and Schumer already called him. She had a press conference and said as much. It's time to just DO IT.

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2021 1:05 PM

Pence is do freaking stupid. He's afraid these extremists will be out to kill him if he moved to start the 25th amendment...They ALREADY built a gallows for him while they were rioting!

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2021 1:20 PM

I think Trump has some kind of deadman switch of blackmail on these people like the tinpot mob boss he is. If he's not impeached he can just grift the secret service and his supporters until he dies and then SELL the security briefings he'll be getting EVERY DAY. He needs to get gone. All of these motherfuckers do.

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2021 1:29 PM

They were all hacked, not just Hillary's emails. That has has been my theory. God knows what they have on everyone now.

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2021 1:34 PM

What was all hacked?

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2021 1:41 PM

When Hillary Clintons emails were hacked, they hacked dems and republicans. This was from an article I read on Axios, I believe, about 2 years ago. It was a theory, but explained the silence and fear of some people to speak out. IIRC, the man quoted was retired FBI.

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2021 1:49 PM

I have a barely visible government position in my very small coastal city. I would never put anything in emails that could come back to bite me. They might -- rarely -- be open to misinterpretation but I do wonder how and why such astute politicians with decades of experience would be so careless as to think email is secure. I don't think this material comes from emails -- I'll bet (if anything, and by no means do I think is impossible or unlikely) that, as R57 says, it's blackmail of some sort -- whether financial paper trails, video surveillance, first-hand accounts (WHET to the guy who was going to spill the T on La Senatrice?), etc. And it may not be 45 who holds it, unless he was given it by the real actors (no, not US-based deep state people) and uses it at his discretion.

by Anonymousreply 61January 11, 2021 2:09 PM

Since they are so incompetent, maybe the key words in this are "believed by the Administration"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 11, 2021 2:14 PM

I think he meant Julian Assange hacked many people and organizations. Again, just a theory then. Now however with the breach of our security grids and whatever else dipshit sold his soul for, who knows? That is what so dangerous and frustrating. We do not know who to trust or what is going on.

by Anonymousreply 63January 11, 2021 2:14 PM

Pence is truly a craven loser: he won't invoke the 25th, even in the face of the threat posed to his own family on 1/6. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 64January 11, 2021 2:26 PM

A timeline of evidence:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 11, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote] WHET to the guy who was going to spill the T on La Senatrice?

He doesn’t come ‘round no more.

Ah don’t know nothin’ ‘bout that though.

by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2021 2:38 PM

R59, the Republicans' emails were also hacked, but never released by Wikileaks or anyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2021 2:42 PM

Would a virtual inauguration be seen as a concession to the terrorists?

by Anonymousreply 68January 11, 2021 2:45 PM

[quote] Would a virtual inauguration be seen as a concession to the terrorists?

Regardless, this is breaking now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 11, 2021 2:50 PM

Expect Trump to ridicule Biden's crowd now.

by Anonymousreply 70January 11, 2021 3:02 PM

r69's tweet for those of us who won't turn on link previews, because we know none of you bitches can be trusted:

[quote] [bold] Julie Zauzmer: [/bold] A presidential inauguration like no other. Fearful of both the spread of coronavirus and the possibility of violence, DC’s mayor asks all Americans not to come to the inauguration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 11, 2021 3:05 PM

R70, of course: never mind the virus and security threat. But what he says just doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 72January 11, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote] Expect Trump to ridicule Biden's crowd now.

Where?

Twitter? Nope.

Facebook? Nope.

Rallies? Nope.

Press conference? Nope.

He’s going to be the worst thing for a narcissist: insignificant.

by Anonymousreply 73January 11, 2021 3:13 PM

So wait: It's going to be days before they even vote TO ASK Pence to invoke the 25th? Oh my God, they are really going to do nothing.

by Anonymousreply 74January 11, 2021 3:23 PM

Fuck off, R74.

Rightwing cuntface Alex Mooney objected to the legislation to prevent unanimous consent, so now it can't be fast-tracked through. Why don't you say something about him, asshole?

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2021 3:26 PM

The articles of impeachment have been released.

As it is, Mooney's objection only delays this to Wednesday or Thursday, per New Day this morning. What idiot thinks impeachment is instantaneous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2021 3:28 PM

Reuters: U.S. HOUSE REPUBLICANS OBJECT TO DEMOCRATS' REQUEST TO BRING UP 25TH AMENDMENT RESOLUTION AGAINST TRUMP, BLOCKING IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION

And Pelosi gave Pence 24 more hours. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 77January 11, 2021 3:29 PM

Nancy is the "vote wrangler." She had to know someone would object. What's her end game here?

by Anonymousreply 78January 11, 2021 3:40 PM

I hoe they're taking names of all the Rethugs that are objecting. They're traitors to the country.

by Anonymousreply 79January 11, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote] She had to know someone would object. What's her end game here?

To impeach Trump and hopefully convict, or get him removed by the 25th.

She's not some whiny baby complaining when things don't happen immediately. That doesn't mean she has some inscrutable end game, it just means she knows how legislation works, and trolls who want to bitch about Dems and Pelosi either don't, or they know but they hope YOU don't, so they can trick you into getting mad at the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 80January 11, 2021 3:50 PM

R77, Fuck off with your caps. Nobody expected this get unanimous consent. The vote will take place 9am tomorrow and then they move on the impeachment. This is all symbolic. Pence won't do shit and they all know it.

by Anonymousreply 81January 11, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote] I hoe they're taking names of all the Rethugs that are objecting.

No, they never mark down anywhere who voted how on what. It’s super secret. The people like it that way.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 82January 11, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote] This is all symbolic. Pence won't do shit and they all know it.

He might if he gets enough pressure from the right people.

Regardless, if he had any political aspirations his outright refusal to help heal the nation and call for a madman dictator to leave is capital any future opponent can use.

by Anonymousreply 83January 11, 2021 4:11 PM

They need to move fast.

A transcript of Trump’s speech from the new ad on Parler:

[bold]The time for excuses is over. Now is the time for strength. If you want peace, you must stand strong at all times. The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action. Today you end one chapter but you are about to begin the greatest adventure of your life. January 20 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. If the righteous men do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph. You came by the tens of millions to become part of an historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before. Now we are calling for a great reawakening. When decent people in nations become bystanders history the forces of destruction only gather power and strength. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.Do not underestimate us. Do not try us. This will be a fatal miscalculation. It’s not which party controls our government but whether our government is controlled by the people. There should be no fear; we are protected. We are protected by God. I know that each of you will be a warrior for the truth; will be a warrior for our country and for your family. I know that each of you will do what is right, not what is easier. Our answer will be a rebirth of devotion to defeat the enemies of humanity. This is a very different administration than the United States has had in the past.[/bold]

[italic]The Lord’s Prayer plays.[/italic]

Pay careful attention to the wording he uses. He is calling the coup he is orchestrating and asking citizens to join “the greatest adventure” of their lives.

He uses religious rhetoric - “evil”; “we are protected by God”; the Our Lord’s Prayer - to further manipulate and stirrup emotions.

This is beyond “scary”; it is dangerous. He needs to be taken down in one way or another.

Original Link to ad below but I think they’ve taken it down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 11, 2021 4:14 PM

^ Take a Pirin tablet and CALM DOWN, MARY

by Anonymousreply 85January 11, 2021 4:15 PM

Ignore Natasha.

by Anonymousreply 86January 11, 2021 4:16 PM

R84 Damn! Please go take some meds. You have posted the exact same thing in numerous threads.

by Anonymousreply 87January 11, 2021 4:19 PM

What the hell is R84 referring to? Dead link. Trump says these words? Where?

by Anonymousreply 88January 11, 2021 4:20 PM

R84 is a MAGAT using Datalounge to spread his poison now that other social media won't have him. FF him.

by Anonymousreply 89January 11, 2021 4:23 PM

R87 Bitch, fuck you. It’s very telling that you’re more concerned with my posting a transcript of Trump’s very own words from a video that was posted on Parler than you are with the actual fucking words.

R88 Another poster shared the link in the “HOLY SHIT!” thread and after watching it, I felt compelled to transcribe it. Wouldn’t you know, the video was seemingly taken down right after.

I’m sure it’s still available online though I haven’t bothered to check.

by Anonymousreply 90January 11, 2021 4:24 PM

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 91January 11, 2021 4:24 PM

I will now assume that anyone trying to smear me as a Dump supporter or Russian Troll is only projecting and trying to deflect from the words of their dear leader and dictator.

by Anonymousreply 92January 11, 2021 4:25 PM

R90 How many threads do you think you need to post the same Parlor article in? Hmm? You are spamming.

by Anonymousreply 93January 11, 2021 4:27 PM

You have to try. To do nothing would be criminal.

by Anonymousreply 94January 11, 2021 4:29 PM

R93 I posted one thread, which I was prompted to post by another poster’s thread. I’m glad I did, too, because the ad has been taken down.

Now we have a transcript.

by Anonymousreply 95January 11, 2021 4:32 PM

As with before, his behavior is so egregious, he's left them no choice. If citing violence to kill the VP & the legislative body isn't worthy of impeachment, I don't know what is. No doubt Dump thinks this will increase his popularity and he's got the repigs in his pocket, but I am not so sure that is the case anymore. Donors & corporation are saying they've had enough, which may make senators - particularly those at the end of the line like Cornyn & even McConnell decide to go against him. Plus, practically every day some new tale of horror comes out: shit smeared on the walls, cops beaten & committing suicide, senior military officials who punted - even Ted Cruz & that creep Hawley might struggle to defend this shitshow

by Anonymousreply 96January 11, 2021 4:35 PM

How is that new Parker ad not a totally explicit call to arms? He’s not even winking at it, he’s saying to come prepared to fight again and he refers to “fatal” consequences for the other side. And how dare he mention “American carnage” again after the role he played in last week’s horrific events.

He needs to be removed immediately.

by Anonymousreply 97January 11, 2021 4:38 PM

Before you get too upset, r97, and justifiably so, it wasn’t Trump who made that Parker ad. It was some guy who spliced together his rally speeches, inauguration speech and other things.

by Anonymousreply 98January 11, 2021 4:46 PM

I wish R84 would pass out, he's been doing this ALL CAPS Parler-posting hysterical thing for over 24 hours straight now. Dozens of threads, hundreds of replies, always trying to get people to panic or trying to start flamewars.

by Anonymousreply 99January 11, 2021 4:46 PM

R84 FF'd and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 100January 11, 2021 5:54 PM

Nancy has a womanly bosom.

by Anonymousreply 101January 11, 2021 6:18 PM

@jonkarl reporting that Trump's been advised a self-pardon would be an admission of guilt & open the door to lawsuits from those injured. "The attitude seems to be, `If I can't get a pardon, then nobody else should be able to get one either.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 12, 2021 1:10 PM

LOL, no pardon for you!

by Anonymousreply 103January 12, 2021 1:17 PM

Fact checks on what second impeachment does and does not do:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 12, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote]Nancy has a womanly bosom.

As do the vast majority of DL posters.

by Anonymousreply 105January 12, 2021 1:54 PM

10-20 is not enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 12, 2021 2:30 PM

Former GOP Congressman Denver Riggleman who was ousted (primaries) by far right, racist Trumptard calls for impeachment

[quote] GOP colleagues have stated that impeachment is divisive and could cause further violence. I disagree. Allowing President Trump to walk away, validates messianic conspiracy theories and disinformation. It could me more dangerous....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 12, 2021 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!