Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Muriel, please make the watched thread list quit bouncing around.

I thought it was my browser or my computer, so I shut everything down. But it's still lurching around. Please, fix whatever you broke. This makes it harder to read through a thread for me.

by Anonymousreply 2101/12/2021

Mine works just fine.

by Anonymousreply 101/10/2021

So, Muriel is just picking on me?

by Anonymousreply 201/10/2021

No, it's a widespread problem and nothing is being done to fix it.

by Anonymousreply 301/10/2021

Datalounge, many moons ago, used to periodically close for maintenance.

Then, when Muriel finished refreshing on her lipstick and rouge and received us again, things were as smooth a a bologna-skin tire.

by Anonymousreply 401/10/2021

Are you a paid subscriber, OP?

by Anonymousreply 501/10/2021

Yes, r5.

by Anonymousreply 601/10/2021

Mine doesn't even work, OP.

It's a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 701/10/2021

I have given up on it. It will return when it returns and likely eventually disappear in the future again after that. It's brought out my zen.

by Anonymousreply 801/10/2021

I've had some problems with the stretchs of loading, the preferred threads being accessed, and encountering barriers for posting. It comes and goes. Right now it is OK. I assumed the website needed some technical adjustments.

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2021

Its been malfunctioning for weeks

I think some work is going on behind the scenes

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2021

Now it's in that phase where it's hard to delete things from my watched thread list.

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2021

Translation of OP’s statement: “wee wee wah wah!”

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2021

If I were just a little more litigious I would take Mediapolis a.k.a. mediacrapolis to court to get back my $20.

This site is so poorly run I would imagine even the russian/aryan/right wing trolls find it aggravating.

by Anonymousreply 1301/11/2021

Gee, R13, you are certainly full of sound and fury.

by Anonymousreply 1401/11/2021

Tinker, tinker, tinker.

The girl just can’t help it.

by Anonymousreply 1501/11/2021

The bouncing around thing only just started for me. When the sidebar refreshes it drops down so you can't see the whole sidebar anymore, not until you go out to the main page and scroll down.

by Anonymousreply 1601/11/2021

[quote] This site is so poorly run I would imagine even the russian/aryan/right wing trolls find it aggravating.

Dah.

Um, I mean, yes.

by Anonymousreply 1701/11/2021

R16 Same. It has been posting twice, although I think it stoped doing that, hit post and it goes to the wrong thread, and losing watched threads. Is our Muriel out getting drunk again?

by Anonymousreply 1801/11/2021

[quote] Is our Muriel out getting drunk again?

Getting? As though there’s a time she’s not?

by Anonymousreply 1901/11/2021

The threadwatch issue makes it impossible to follow any threads. Nothing I mark to watch or threads I've posted in show on my threadwatch. I've logged out, cleared my cache, tried a different browser, nothing works. I don't have time to scroll for eons every time I access the site trying to find threads I've been following. I try to keep the tabs open, but after you have so many open, your browser becomes a mess.

by Anonymousreply 2001/11/2021

DL is wonkier than Andy Cohen's eye

by Anonymousreply 2101/12/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!