Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYC man who breached US Capitol seen for first time since siege

She looks lost...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4101/12/2021

I love how his father is totally distancing himself from his spawn.

by Anonymousreply 101/10/2021

She? Why does DL keeps referring to men as women?

by Anonymousreply 201/10/2021

R1, is he?

Dad is a conservative too no? So I doubt he disapproves of what his son did just that he got caught.

I suspect this will be the one traitor that will get a slap on his hands for his treasonous actions.

His evil NY Supreme Court Judge of a father will get him off.

by Anonymousreply 301/10/2021

Why is he also wearing animals furs? He should be arrested soon.

by Anonymousreply 401/10/2021

He's of the Jewish

by Anonymousreply 501/10/2021

Look at what he’s wearing. He’s holding a shield and wearing a vest stolen from Capitol Police. Were these taken off the dead officer? He needs to arrested immediately.

by Anonymousreply 601/10/2021

1/17 Was an inside job.

This kids nickname in the 'hood is Mental Yentl.

by Anonymousreply 701/10/2021

R2, Girl, because we can, girl.

by Anonymousreply 801/10/2021

[quote] His evil NY Supreme Court Judge of a father will get him off.

Pic please.

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2021

His father claims no knowledge of this event? BS. Should I ever be tried in his court, my defense is that I have no knowledge of the event for which I am being charged.

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2021

Now that the Orthodox and Hassidic Jews have seen the many actual Nazi's in the crowd, do they still support der fuhrer?

6MNE Shirts. Are you fucking kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2021

deedle didle deedle ug!

by Anonymousreply 1201/10/2021

Why has this turd not been arrested yet? Is DeBlasio helping him plan an escape to Tel Aviv?

by Anonymousreply 1301/10/2021

[quote] the many actual Nazi's

Nazi’s what though?

by Anonymousreply 1401/10/2021

Thanks for the laugh, r7!

by Anonymousreply 1501/10/2021

I love the Jews! No one has done more for the Jews than me.

by Anonymousreply 1601/10/2021

R11. Javanka don't seem to care.

by Anonymousreply 1701/10/2021

R11 Like they didn't know before that half of his fans are fascists

by Anonymousreply 1801/10/2021

Every single one of them named so far is just a sad picture. Just sad.

by Anonymousreply 1901/10/2021

[quote] Look at what he’s wearing. He’s holding a shield and wearing a vest stolen from Capitol Police. Were these taken off the dead officer? He needs to arrested immediately.

Good catch, R6. Yes, he should be arrested & charged.

by Anonymousreply 2001/10/2021

[quote] Look at what he’s wearing. He’s holding a shield and wearing a vest stolen from Capitol Police. Were these taken off the dead officer? He needs to arrested immediately.

Good lord, Drama Queen, this wasn’t a movie. There weren’t bodies of dead insurrectionists and police officers littering the building getting items taken off of them.

The Capitol Police officer returned to his office, collapsed and was transported to the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 2101/10/2021

Where's he going? Into hiding?

by Anonymousreply 2201/10/2021

[quote]Where's he going? Into hiding?

Basement sale at Loehmann's.

by Anonymousreply 2301/10/2021

Was he there ironically? He seems like your run of the mill Brooklyn hipster in MAGA drag.

by Anonymousreply 2401/10/2021

OY VEY IZ MIR! His father is probably very upset about this shmendrik's meshuga behavior, and has schpilkes of the genectagezoink.

Personally I'm verklempt over the whole shemozzle.

by Anonymousreply 2501/10/2021

So will he be arrested? And if not, why not?

by Anonymousreply 2601/10/2021

He's coming out of a basement apartment in the video. No surprise!

by Anonymousreply 2701/10/2021

I watched an interview with him while he was sitting inside the Capitol building. When asked about the shield and vest he said that he "found them on the floor". He sounded like he's semi-retarded. Easy recruitment for the fascists.

by Anonymousreply 2801/10/2021

Looks at his face. He looks retarded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2901/10/2021

Judge dad has finally commented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3001/10/2021

🎶If you like pina coladas...🎶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3101/10/2021

R21 seems sadly underinformed about the events of Wednesday.

Yes, a person holding the equipment of a Capitol police officer either took it from them (and should be arrested) or was given it by them (and they should both be arrested).

by Anonymousreply 3201/10/2021

Well still he shouldn’t have been wearing that r21. And you’re a prick.

by Anonymousreply 3301/10/2021

He bought the equipment at a souvenir kiosk on the National Mall.

by Anonymousreply 3401/10/2021

[quote] [R21] seems sadly underinformed about the events of Wednesday. Yes, a person holding the equipment of a Capitol police officer either took it from them (and should be arrested) or was given it by them (and they should both be arrested).

Yes, there’s no doubt he should be arrested.

However his possession of it doesn’t necessarily mean either of your scenarios. The officer could have (and probably did) drop it in their retreat.

Regardless, it wasn’t “taken off [a] dead officer,” which is what I was speaking to.

[quote] Well still he shouldn’t have been wearing that [R21].

Of course he shouldn’t be. He’s a criminal scumbag regardless if he’s mentally deficient or not merely by virtue of him being inside the Capitol. My point was people weren’t taking things from dead bodies FFS.

by Anonymousreply 3501/10/2021

It looks like the patents have kicked him out the house. That being said he looks very on the spectrum. He needs mental health.

by Anonymousreply 3601/10/2021

After 4 years of Trump, r36, we ALL do!

by Anonymousreply 3701/10/2021

If he sees his shadow, we get six more weeks of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3801/10/2021

This guy lives on my block, turns out. The FBI raided his house early this AM and there were news vans out there a little while ago.

by Anonymousreply 3901/12/2021

Law enforcement currently has over 170 cases open relating to the Capitol insurrection.

Luckily- except for Covid- the world is quiet. No rioting in Venezuela; no bombs being tested in N. Korea; no missiles lobbed from Iran.. the children are behaving!

by Anonymousreply 4001/12/2021

And...he’s already out on $100K bail.

by Anonymousreply 4101/12/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!