Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump security officials having trouble finding new jobs!

Tarnished by Trump: National security officials struggle to find new jobs

Conversations with seven former and current officials reveal that they have been tainted by their time working for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2021 2:32 PM

They belong on gitmo. Being unemployed is the least of their problems.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2021 8:19 PM

Thoughts and prayers!

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2021 8:22 PM

This is one thing that makes me very happy.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2021 8:22 PM

They should be yelled and hissed at anytime they show their faces in public. They have no shame. Fuck each and every one of them

Decent people shouldn't have to be around them

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2021 8:23 PM

Screw them. They should have thought of this years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2021 8:24 PM

As we used to say in my long-ago youth, "My heart pumps purple peanut butter for you."

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2021 8:28 PM

Here’s $600.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2021 8:29 PM

Potential employers correctly do not trust these traitors, as they're probably leaking information to Russians and other foreign bad actors.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2021 8:41 PM

It's only because he lost. They have no values or morals. This is all bullshit. That one woman said she took the White House job to make a difference and to fight against policies she disagreed with.

LIKE WHAT? Otherwise, it's a convenient but not convincing excuse.

"oh I didn't agree with everything - I was trying to make change from the inside" - yeah, right. That's what Log Cabin Republicans say too about their complicity.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2021 8:42 PM

You sleep with mangy dogs, you get fleas. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2021 8:47 PM

What security? They've gone along with Trump's claims that Russia is a hoax and put pressure on Capitol police heads to drop the security for January 6th at the Capitol building. I wouldn't trust them to be in charge of my local supermarket security.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2021 8:56 PM

Their heads should be shaved on Jan 20th. Then let them job hunt,

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2021 9:19 PM

Michelle Flourney and Bob Harward must be so relieved they made the right decision when they decided against joining the Administration. Harward said he didn't want to be a part of 'the shit sandwich' and Flourney said she wanted control of her hires and she knew that wouldn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2021 9:40 PM

Maybe they can work in troll farms for rubles and turnips.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2021 9:41 PM

Well theres always onlyfans..

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2021 9:43 PM

You mean the national security officers who were in charge when Russia committed an unprecedented hack of US government agencies? They’re having trouble finding jobs? You don’t say.

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2021 10:32 PM

Whomp, whomp!

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2021 10:38 PM

They're lucky that not finding jobs appears to be their only problem at the moment. In older times, they'd be tarred and feathered at minimum.

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2021 10:42 PM

Strip them down, give them a bell each and make them walk the streets in SHAME!

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2021 10:44 PM

Strip them down, give them a bell each and make them walk the streets in SHAME!

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2021 10:45 PM

What a shame!

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2021 10:46 PM

R20, lol.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2021 8:29 AM

Sorry, but I throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I read the words "Trump" and "taint" in the same sentence.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2021 4:44 PM

I wish I could say that my heart bleeds for their misfortune. But I can't.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2021 4:55 PM

Well yeah. The assumption (other than to the Trump cult) is that his people have contacts with a rival foreign power that intends harm to the US.

Who the fuck would want to hire someone with that fecal miasma lingering around them?

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2021 5:10 PM

It seems that Trump staffers are also worried about their future career endeavors and believe themselves to be "victims of the chaos."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2021 6:25 PM

Rescue me from this chaos I knowingly helped create!

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2021 6:28 PM

The Truth Reckoning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2021 6:36 PM

It really isn’t political. It is judging somebody’s intelligence and employability based on their actions.

I always refused to enact drug tests on my employees. A sheepish little Mormon convert taught me this. If they have a problem with drugs, it will show up in their work. Fire them for that.

Same way here. Lack of good judgement is one of if not the most important thing to consider when bringing someone on board.

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2021 6:43 PM

Toobadsosad. Sorry NOT sorry

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2021 6:59 PM

[quote]Officials working in national security are particularly vulnerable to this challenge. Many are tied to controversial Trump policies and scandals, be it child separation at the border or the politicization of the military on display when top Pentagon leaders stood with Trump for a photo op after authorities forcefully cleared Lafayette Square of protesters.

Well doesn't that comment cover everything from soup to nuts, as though "child separation" can be whitewashed away as a "policy"... yeah, well if that's a policy, I guess Nazi is just a word to describe well-manicured spiffy-uniform-wearing innocents who just happened to be around when human beings were slaughtered in cold blood (hello Josh Hawley!); as though putting the military on display as Trump violated the Posse Comitatus Act was just another fleeting moment on social media, soon to be forgotten in the daily mish-mash of egregious acts that have flowed from this administration like water from 20-inch sewage viaduct.

Maybe professionals working in national security ought think about, you know, [italic]the good of the country[/italic] before working for the worst president in American history.

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2021 7:00 PM

I hope they never find jobs ever again!

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2021 2:42 AM

There's always Burger King.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 10:11 AM

R33 No, they have standards.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 10:20 AM

The Trump misadministration weakened rather than strengthened US national security.

Who would hire people complicit in helping Trump do that?

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2021 11:31 AM

Boo-hoo. Cunts. I'm sure there are plenty McDonald's jobs to be had.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2021 11:59 AM

Trump's taint leaves a powerful taint.

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2021 12:04 PM

They should be employed cleaning nuclear waste sites. No hazmat suits.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2021 12:07 PM

[quote]Conversations with seven former and current officials reveal that they have been tainted by their time working for Trump.

Well, duh!

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2021 12:22 PM

Here at DL, we collectively hiss at these cunts from behind our screen doors. Even if they bring cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2021 1:31 PM

What is it about consequences that these people have such a hard time accepting?

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2021 1:48 PM

Where there are certainly worse in the administration, I hope to see Kayleigh McEnany reduced to working as a cashier at Ulta - not even Sephora will hire her! (they figure so long as she wears a mask, why not...). There should be some consequence in this world for being a chronic liar

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]Tarnished by Trump: National security officials struggle to find new jobs

Translated: "After doing so many illegal favors for companies and taking money to push their agendas, I expected to have companies lined up to hire me without having to make any effort to have a safe landing. I can't believe I actually have to pick up the phone and make some phone calls to get a job."

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2021 2:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!