Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber Caught Sucking Odell Beckham Jr.’s Cock

Leaked video shows the moment that Biebs was busted pleasuring the football player in the VIP section of a club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 1:40 PM

link?

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2021 2:43 PM

yes because straight footballers get blown by famous male popstars in the middle of the NYE's party.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2021 2:50 PM

R1 it’s in the OP

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2021 2:51 PM

Looks like it to me.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2021 2:56 PM

Good video. Too bad Beckham had his eyes closed and was obviously thinking of bad boy Baker Mayfield.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2021 3:03 PM

OP why did you post this old video that shows no such thing. Out gay celebs don’t even suck dick in public. Why would Bieber and Beckham do it in a room full of people.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2021 3:04 PM

He was just looking for his contact lens. Though, Odell IS a well known receiver.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2021 3:09 PM

Nothing to see here. Odell was bitten on his penis by a rattlesnake and Justin was sucking out the venom.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2021 3:12 PM

I don’t feel like watching this—no interest in either of these characters—but what’s the consensus? Is it them?

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2021 3:14 PM

Um.....you don't see any dick. I seriously doubt this is a dick sucking video. Looks like they're goofing around.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2021 3:14 PM

It’s a joking around video, R9

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2021 3:17 PM

Is this a lonely pensioner's joke?

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2021 3:27 PM

[quote]I don’t feel like watching this—no interest in either of these characters—but what’s the consensus? Is it them?

?? Weird post.

I don’t want to know what it is—but what is it??

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2021 3:39 PM

Just bros being bros. This is the whole video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2021 3:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2021 3:51 PM

I'm jelly. When I was Justin age I would die and go to heaven if Ii had access to all that cock.

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2021 4:25 PM

Whew lord please send me their sex tape

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2021 4:29 PM

It happened just like the South Park episode of Cartman and Butters!

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2021 4:37 PM

Trey bottomed for Justin

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2021 8:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2021 4:42 AM

Bieber is disgusting and trashy. i know nothing about Beckham.

by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2021 4:48 AM

He was maybe bending over and doing that swirl or purp. Maybe he was doing some coke.

by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2021 4:55 AM

His relationship with that gold digger is so pathetic: they got married crazy young for no reason whatsoever, and they will never even kids because he doesn't even love her and/or he's not even straight and/or he wasn't even born a male. He looks so miserable when he's around her

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 1:26 PM

Or maybe the paps make him miserable.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 1:28 PM

So proud of my boy!

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 1:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!