Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WhitePowerWheels in the news again.

You just knew he'd come rolling back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2021 4:44 PM

"WhitePowerWheels"

I literally howled from laughter. You take this WW, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Such a beautiful face . Pity the inside is rotten to the core. I wonder if his dick still works ? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2021 12:49 AM

Is it bad that I want to punch a cripple?

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2021 12:50 AM

R2 - Let’s find out:

HEY! Madison! Does your dick still work?!?

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2021 12:51 AM

Just another Antichrist wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2021 12:54 AM

What's with the My Li'l Nazi jacket?

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2021 12:56 AM

A man who posts pictures of himself armed to the teeth. A man who has a sticker of an armed man on his work laptop in his Capitol office. This man now thinks violence is not the answer. What the fuck message did he think he is sending when he shares pictures and images of men (including himself) armed and ready? Peace and love? Bastard. Never forget these traitor's names.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2021 12:57 AM

R4 I was referring to wether he has a girlfriend,wife or kids . But that was funny.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2021 12:58 AM

Berchtesgaden Snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2021 12:58 AM

Cry more, deadlegs.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2021 12:59 AM

Mini-Kamph will never grasp that disabled people were the first ones sent to camps in Nazi Germany; many not even sent, just massacred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2021 12:59 AM

Wanna bet rollerboy probably has his chair also rigged to be a gun and just rolls by those metal detectors without having to stop?

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2021 1:02 AM

my sis, who had cerebral palsy, would puke at the self indulgent preening and lack of real character of this ridiculous crip. I hope he gets wheeled right off a cliff soon.

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2021 1:14 AM

I hope somebody sabotages the brakes on his Nazi Cripmobile.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2021 1:16 AM

Isn't he dead from the waist down? The bitch has to have someone wipe his ass who does he think he is? Someone yank his catheter out quick.

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2021 1:17 AM

Someone should yell to him the next time he's seen publicly SORRY YOUR DICK DOESN'T WORK.

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2021 1:18 AM

That motherfucker looks creepy as hell. Talk about crazy eyes!

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2021 1:18 AM

R12 When entering the Capitol, members of Congress do not have to pass through the metal detectors. And members are allowed to carry weapons within the building.

In contrast, a friend's 10 year old son en route to a tour arranged by their senator was stopped and frisked at the entrance for carrying a slice of pizza.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 3:11 PM

Why did God have to waste such a face?

Then again, God did clock his ass in the end.

“You’re getting too high on yourself...”

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 3:15 PM

OP WW! Ha,ha!

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote] Such a beautiful face . Pity the inside is rotten to the core. I wonder if his dick still works ? Anyone know?

How would we know? We don’t even know why you think a space goes before punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Like any cares what some Nazi shopping cart thinks. Get fucked Madison! (not that he will fell it, but still).

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 3:18 PM

[quote]When entering the Capitol, members of Congress do not have to pass through the metal detectors. And members are allowed to carry weapons within the building.

This does not bode well now that we have Neo-Nazis and QAnon extremists in Congress. They need to be expelled under the "no sedition" section of the 14th Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 3:21 PM

r18, The friend should have been slapped. It's not a goddamn restaurant,

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 3:22 PM

Why is he on Queerty? Is he gay or it is because he looks like a cold twink?

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 3:22 PM

He and everyone else who participated in or initiated the coup should be removed from holding office. They are guilty of sedition and insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2021 3:26 PM

Down with RollerBoy

Rollerina 2026!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2021 3:33 PM

[quote] He and everyone else who participated in or initiated the coup should be removed from holding office. They are guilty of sedition and insurrection.

This cunt first!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2021 3:38 PM

[quote] And members are allowed to carry weapons within the building.

Just not in the chambers.

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2021 3:39 PM

They're not supposed to carry them into the chambers, R29, but no one frisks them on the way in.

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2021 3:42 PM

I wonder if it frustrates him that he can't experience sexual pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2021 3:46 PM

I want The Squad to push him down the stairs as Lindsey Graham looks on in horror , and Ilhan Omar then sneers at the Senatrice, “what the fuck are you looking at LADY G?”

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2021 3:52 PM

R31 Oh for sure, I would imagine it drives his whole pseudo-alpha mentality. His guns are proxies for his dick. He's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 3:54 PM

I never knew what they were 'fighting' for- or against.

It was apparent to the world (and Donald himself) by Nov. 5th that he had lost the election.

Maybe they are angry at themselves, for making so many mistakes in their lives? Mistakes Donald can't fix for them.

As they sit in a prison cell, they can reflect on the wreckage of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 4:01 PM

Posting this Just Because:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2021 4:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!