Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be Donald Trump's Last 12 Days in Office

I'm One America News. He won't stop jerking off to me.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 6:51 PM

I’m the sinking ship monument that yearns to be installed on the front lawn.

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 6:44 PM

I'm the Trump children and Jared, who will all be pardoned.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 6:47 PM

I’m the white cat that Trump strokes as he bombs Chicago and Canada.

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 6:49 PM

I'm the bright-orange smears on the Oval Office walls—a mixture of Bronx Colors Orange BHC06 and liquidy KFC shits.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 6:52 PM

Armaggedon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 6:56 PM

R5 Corrected image

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 6:57 PM

I'm Ivanka breastfeeding him again -- the only way he can be placated!

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 7:00 PM

I'm Putin, waiting for that last big favor Trump promised me before he left office.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 7:01 PM

I'm the press conference Rudy Giuliani gives the day before the inauguration, explaining that Trump can't leave the White House just yet for medical reasons; then showing the note Trump got from his doctor 50 years ago, excusing him from military service.

Then Giuliani's teeth fall out.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 7:03 PM

I'm Barron Trump. My dad says he's leaving me behind in Washington to find my own way. He says I'm a loser because I'm 14 and I haven't gotten laid yet.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 6:22 PM

I’m the tanks in the streets of all major cities, as Trump refuses to hand over the office and implements Martial Law.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 6:27 PM

I’m the horrid stench that hits you like a brick wall when you walk into the Oval Office of a steaming Depends diaper that needs changing.

Everyone pretends I’m not here but the unguarded side looks of horror of the uninitiated prove them wrong.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 6:31 PM

We're Donald, Junior and Kimberly, not looking forward to the day when we have to pay for our gigantic coke habits with out own money rather than campaign funds.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 6:40 PM

I'm Melania--I'm stealing the china because I know, when I file for divorce, Trump is going to fight me and I'm not getting much

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 6:47 PM

r14 I'm the China. You'd never believe where she's hiding me.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]He says I'm a loser because I'm 14 and I haven't gotten laid yet.

Has no one introduced him to Hope Hicks yet?

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!