Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Footage has surfaced of the Trump family in a celebratory mood

shortly before violence erupted in Washington DC and their supporters stormed the Capitol.

The footage, taken by Donald Trump Jr, shows his father, sister Ivanka, brother Eric, girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, chief-of-staff Mark Meadows and several others watching in a tent as their Save America March got under way on the streets.

Donald Jr films his girlfriend Kimberly dancing among the party atmosphere and is heard urging Trumpists to "fight" for the departing US president.

President Donald Trump also appears to be wearing boxing gloves as he prepares to give his speech just before the chaos unfolded in the Capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2021 2:07 PM

I saw this earlier. They were waiting for the Capitol to be overtaken so he could claim himself "president" for life or something. They planned a coup.

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 3:39 AM

Why is no one airing this on cable news?

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 3:41 AM

I don't know these people.

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 3:43 AM

Seriously, R3. I was just as disgusted by that, as everything else.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 3:45 AM

They all seem so stupid. What did they think they were "fighting" for? Just to stay in power? They couldn't predict that their stupid followers would try to storm the capitol building and someone would get hurt or killed? They couldn't figure out that this whole thing would get out of control and they would lose even more than if they had just conceded back in November?

At least I take some satisfaction in watching this play out. In 2016, I predicted that Trump would eventually destroy the Republican party. It's taken five long and painful years, but it finally seems to be coming to fruition. 2021 will turn out to be a good year for many people, if we can stay vigilant.

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 4:23 AM

and still no masks

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 4:27 AM

One of those guys had zip ties and they were going room to room in the Capitol looking for members of Congress to kill them. They’re trying to gloss over it now, but one guy was heard opening doors and saying, where are they? They weren’t there to ruffle up some papers, they were looking for people. The people had been moved to the tunnels.

What these people were waiting for was for Pence and Pelosi to be dragged out of there and killed on camera.

Now look at their happy faces again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 4:32 AM

Remember they did have some sort of noose on display.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 5:14 AM

When are they going to prison if they ever?

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 6:06 AM

For R8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2021 6:27 AM

They do pick good music for their rallies you have to admit. (or I guess I should say they DID pick good music for their....)

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2021 6:39 AM

Their DJ has got to be family...Village People, Elton John, Laura Branigan???

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2021 6:43 AM

Trump Jr's squeeze is a skank.

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 6:46 AM

r12 and Memory sung by Betty Buckley who got Andrew Lloyd Weber to write a ceast and desist letter (which they didn't listent to)

by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 6:50 AM

It looks like this was during the rally before people began to storm the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 7:05 AM

More compelling footage.

I just watched this again and “Gloria” playing in the background still gives me the fucking creeps. Of course, Dump’s Turd Jr., with his grinding rictus and bloodshot eyes, just makes it all the more unsettling. It’s like a mix of “Scarface” and “American Psycho.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 7:09 AM

Did anybody besides the soon to be former first whore present hole?

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 7:10 AM

The whole thing was a plot hatched in the Oval Office. They all have to be punished.

But maybe we can leave that up to others?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2021 7:13 AM

Kool-Aid Groupthink. Nauseating, but vital for when the filmed timeline of this revolt is stitched together. Such a film will be devastating. The 'President' and his family were partying before insurrection and death they enabled. The only wonder is that there wasn't more death. They are all culpable, and should pay a heavy price.

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2021 7:57 AM

Literally inciting violence. Talk about 'Nero. ". Also, poor Laura Brannigan. This is grave robbing.

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2021 8:17 AM

Grave robbing? Grave SHITTING.

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2021 8:44 AM

Don Jr is clearly not his fathers favorite as seen by his lack of proximity (compared to Ivanka "daddy's favorite" & even Erik).

Thus prolly explains him appearing coked out / shitfaced this past year. Poor Kimberly is stuck blowing his tiny coke dick. Poor thing

by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2021 8:49 AM

Trump should be tried for murder. He was the chief instigator.

by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2021 9:00 AM

They knew this was going to happen. They wanted it to happen - and they wanted a body count that would include Pence and a significant fraction of Congress. Then Trumpy could cancel the inauguration, declare a state of permanent emergency and basically crown himself King.

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2021 9:04 AM

R21 LOL! Grave skull-f*cking.

by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2021 9:04 AM

So that's how American democracy almost ended? With a lot of fake tan and 80's music.

by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2021 9:05 AM

Where was Melanja? Ivanka was right there at daddy’s side. Notice how Trump is standing there like a fucking dictator just watching the screen. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2021 9:08 AM

They are clearly and emphatically inciting violence in that video.

by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2021 9:22 AM

Longest edit I’ve seen yet. That motherfucker is high as a fucking kite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2021 9:49 AM

R29 Wow, that was quick.

by Anonymousreply 30January 8, 2021 9:54 AM

Disgracing the memory of Laura Brannigan is their latest crime

by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2021 10:32 AM

Impeach and convict DUMP and prosecute his seditious sewer rat family.

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2021 10:43 AM

Damn. The video has been removed at R29. Anyone see it or save it?

We need to start saving these videos because they are going to try to clean them off the internet. I'll get the Trump party one that OP has posted now.

by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2021 10:50 AM

I wonder who the noose was for specifically?

by Anonymousreply 34January 8, 2021 10:52 AM

[quote]We need to start saving these videos because they are going to try to clean them off the internet.

Totally. They can't feel shame - but despite profound narcissistic stupidity, even Trump and his worthless cohort dimly sense they're on the wrong side of history forever. But like spoiled children, they pathetically think they can make it all go away.

by Anonymousreply 35January 8, 2021 11:08 AM

Descreating Laura Branigan's "Gloria" better be first in the articles of impeachment!!!

by Anonymousreply 36January 8, 2021 11:15 AM

W&W in spite of the misspelling, r36.

by Anonymousreply 37January 8, 2021 11:47 AM

wouldn't this video be proof that they knew what was going to happen and prove their role/guilt in the whole thing? Why would he ever post this?

by Anonymousreply 38January 8, 2021 11:51 AM

Dump Jr ain’t too bright, R38. That’s why.

by Anonymousreply 39January 8, 2021 11:55 AM

R38 Because Trump Jr. wants daddies attention and he knows Trump loves the camera.

by Anonymousreply 40January 8, 2021 11:57 AM

Trump kids relationship with their father reminds me of a dad from the 50s who withheld love and affection from his children.

It’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 41January 8, 2021 12:01 PM

CNN showed it this morning.

by Anonymousreply 42January 8, 2021 12:21 PM

What a piece of shit camera. All that money and you don’t have the iPhone 12 Pro Max?

by Anonymousreply 43January 8, 2021 12:25 PM

Those crazy folks are stupid. I understand they wanted justice. But Dump is not a leader worth risking your life for.

by Anonymousreply 44January 8, 2021 12:25 PM

R44 He is if the right wing media have brainwashed you over 40 years into thinking the left wing will destroy everything "American" and Trump maintaining power is the final solution to stopping that from happening.

by Anonymousreply 45January 8, 2021 12:28 PM

Their party will hopefully continue in court and prison.

by Anonymousreply 46January 8, 2021 12:30 PM

I've always hated that song. Hopefully, it will disappear from airplay.

by Anonymousreply 47January 8, 2021 12:46 PM

Plain daylight, and nothing will come of it.

by Anonymousreply 48January 8, 2021 12:48 PM

R33 If you click the link, then in the browser window delete backward, stopping at the user's name, the user has reposted the video... it just has a different URL.

by Anonymousreply 49January 8, 2021 12:53 PM

I love people like you, r49!

❤️

by Anonymousreply 50January 8, 2021 1:35 PM

R33 It was only about 30 seconds longer (2:20 to be exact) and included more footage of Cokehead Turd, Jr.’s rictus grinding and bloodshot eyes glistening.

by Anonymousreply 51January 8, 2021 4:26 PM

[quote] Trump kids relationship with their father reminds me of a dad from the 50s who withheld love and affection from his children.

Per Mary Trump, it’s the same relationship Dump had with his own father and still has with his looming ghost.

by Anonymousreply 52January 8, 2021 4:28 PM

MSNBC is showing the video now on Andrea Mitchell's show.

It astounds me that these damaging videos are so easily accessible to the general public, just another confirmation how stupid and reckless the Dump family is.

by Anonymousreply 53January 8, 2021 4:35 PM

They're from before the speech, then?

I wonder how many in that room would throw Trump under the bus and say, under oath, that they had NO IDEA Trump was going to incite an insurrection, your honor, it was a total shock to all of us when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 54January 8, 2021 4:40 PM

[quote]Why would he ever post this?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

by Anonymousreply 55January 8, 2021 4:41 PM

R2 They showed it on MSNBC a few minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 56January 8, 2021 4:45 PM

I don't think the blonde standing with Dump is Ivanka. The hair is too foofy. And where is Jared, if that's Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 57January 8, 2021 8:14 PM

It is Ivanka, R57. There is a different version of the video where Don Jr points the camera at her and says “say hi, Ivanka.” She turns and waves.

by Anonymousreply 58January 8, 2021 8:17 PM

So where was dear Jared?

by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2021 8:19 PM

Jared was having a private chat with one of his special "body men" in the porta-tearoom.

Ivanka understands.

by Anonymousreply 60January 8, 2021 8:26 PM

Apparently I am NOT the filthiest person alive...

by Anonymousreply 61January 8, 2021 8:45 PM

Kim looks pregnant. She should be forced to abort.

by Anonymousreply 62January 8, 2021 9:01 PM

That bitch couldn’t carry a baby to full term if she tried. Like most menopausal women she gains weight just from looking at food.

by Anonymousreply 63January 8, 2021 9:03 PM

[quote] It astounds me that these damaging videos are so easily accessible to the general public, just another confirmation how stupid and reckless the Dump family is.

They are reckless because they have never been held accountable for anything in their rotten lives. But eventually everyone has to pay the piper. It's coming.

by Anonymousreply 64January 8, 2021 9:58 PM

We shall see, r64. I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 65January 8, 2021 10:11 PM

At first I thought who's the hot security guy standing next to Ivanka with his back to the camera only to realize that must be Eric Trump *shudder*

And Trump, jr. Yikes. Poor guy looks like a total mess. Nobody thought to drag him aside and say: Go home, you're embarrassing yourself (and the Trump family).

by Anonymousreply 66January 8, 2021 10:12 PM

What R7 said. And typical Trump - so cheap he didn't want to pay his mercenaries, so he got free labor to do his dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 67January 8, 2021 10:14 PM

You know those celebratory rites and videos Islamic extremists have just before their suicide bombing attacks?

Remember: Trump succeeded where Osama bin Laden failed. A successful terrorist attack on Capitol Hill.

by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2021 10:20 PM

Just the title of this shit show, "Save America", was a call to arms.

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2021 10:24 PM

Jesus....the makeup on Junior’s hooker in the middle of the day. What a tramp!

by Anonymousreply 70January 8, 2021 10:46 PM

Does Don Jr ever even see his kids anymore? His five kids, with the relatively sane, normal wife? And the only connection he has with the gargoyle girlfriend is clearly based on shared substance abuse...cuz she ain't a prize. While elsewhere someone is raising those five kids away from this decadent madness. The whole scenario gives me Armie Hammer vibes. They are cut from similar cloth.

by Anonymousreply 71January 9, 2021 12:21 AM

They should have played Self Control- it would have been more fitting to the "occasion"

I'm turning over.

IN MY GRAVE!

by Anonymousreply 72January 9, 2021 12:43 AM

THEY ARE CELEBRITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE RAPE THE WORLD OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS AND WE DID NOTHING ABOUT! AND NEVER WILL! THAT $$$$$$$$$$$ IS GONE!

by Anonymousreply 73January 9, 2021 12:46 AM

^ CELEBRATING

by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Has moving day been scheduled? I want to see a date on the calendar to make sure these grifters don't try to steal stuff and burn down the White House on their way out.

by Anonymousreply 75January 9, 2021 4:01 PM

Shaking his head, he muttered under his breath, "dodged a bullet".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 9, 2021 4:15 PM

I hope the tic tok ppl send the uhaul trucks. I know they are going to try.

by Anonymousreply 77January 9, 2021 4:21 PM

Jiggling skank

by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2021 5:17 PM

She’s 200lbs of shit in a 50lb bag.

by Anonymousreply 79January 9, 2021 5:19 PM

[quote]They all seem so stupid. What did they think they were "fighting" for? Just to stay in power? They couldn't predict that their stupid followers would try to storm the capitol building and someone would get hurt or killed? They couldn't figure out that this whole thing would get out of control and they would lose even more than if they had just conceded back in November?

I've been thinking about this. I suppose it was SO important for the evil Trump and his minions to say "fuck you" to the country that they didn't think about or care about the long-term consequences. And as for the idiots who actually stormed the Capitol, they were nothing more than a brainwashed, mindless mob. So there's you're answer, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 80January 9, 2021 6:03 PM

R80 It’s a little more nefarious than that.

by Anonymousreply 81January 9, 2021 6:06 PM

R24 is spot on. They knew and they wanted it to go as far wrong as it could go.

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2021 1:27 AM

Agree with r24

Man, this is so bad

by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2021 2:04 AM

Which Trump kid will eventually turn on Trump? Junior looks on the verge of a nervous breakdown

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2021 2:11 AM

Was there no yardage?

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2021 2:11 AM

Guilfoyle = hideous plasticine road whore

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2021 2:24 AM

Guilfoyle = hideous plasticine road whore

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2021 2:24 AM

[quote] Junior looks on the verge of a nervous breakdown

That’s been his default for 5 years now.

by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2021 2:26 AM

I didn’t see Jared, was he there and I missed him. Wonder how he feels with his father in law cheering on people wearing Auschwitz hoodies

I know this isn’t the 50s, but is Ivanka EVER with her kids?

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2021 2:32 AM

If you lock the Trump family in one room for a few days, Junior is going to kill them all while going through drug withdrawal. That guy is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2021 2:35 AM

What a great idea R90.

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2021 11:03 AM

I didn’t see Jared, was he there and I missed him. Wonder how he feels with his father in law cheering on people wearing Auschwitz hoodies

So maybe I've read too many of these threads, but I think it was interesting that Slender Man was not present for the coup attempt; I think he was in Saudi Arabia to get the Saudis on board with the post-coup "restored" Dump presidency, knowing that the rest of the world will turn their backs Dump. Likewise, his visit to Bibi over the holidays...I bet he gave them a heads up with what was coming to get them on board.

Kushner, customarily, said nothing in public. (He flew back from a summit in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday morning; a spokesperson would not confirm if he went to the West Wing from the flight—an unusual thing to decline to confirm.) (from Vanity Fair)

by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2021 11:21 AM

Probably over there sorting out Plan B R92.

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2021 11:31 AM

The White House is tainted forever. The smell of evil never truly goes away. There will be very little left anyway. They will destroy what they do not take out of spite. Take it down. It will always be a reminder of the time democracy fell. That is just how I feel. Others may feel differently.

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2021 11:42 AM

Remember this video?

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2021 8:22 AM

This video has been debunked as taking place on a different day.

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2021 9:18 AM

Link R96. Don't just make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2021 9:56 AM

Guilfoyle wearing a goddamn Kabuki mask.

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2021 10:28 AM

Trump was wearing red boxing gloves. Despite whether the gathering happened before or after the insurrection, the message is clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2021 10:56 AM

These bastards are dripping with entitlement.

Entire tent should be machine gunned and tossed down a mineshaft.

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2021 12:07 PM

It can never be forgotten that these traitors were having a watch party while a mob of terrorists stormed and looted our Capitol building.

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2021 1:35 PM

Guess they forgot my number again *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2021 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!