Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emily Mitchell, blogger mommy of 5... er 4 children, dead at 36

Normally a mommy blogger would be catnip to me here but this is sad.

Is it normal though for every one of your children to be delivered via c-section? Is there a physical abnormality that would make vaginal birth impossible/dangerous every time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 15, 2021 1:01 PM

Was it jealousy over Hilaria getting all the attention?

by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2021 1:24 AM

Oh no no. You aren't supposed to have that many- the fuck? You get them tubes tied after three, maybe 4. Her womb must've esploded.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2021 1:28 AM

Most children from twats are twats.

I guess that would be all of them.

by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2021 1:31 AM

Amateur

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2021 1:40 AM

How did she die?

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote]Emily Mitchell — the creator of The Hidden Way Instagram page, which has more than 105,000 followers, and blog — was [bold]having coffee and breakfast on the morning of Dec. 22 when she "suddenly became unresponsive,"[/bold] a GoFundMe set up for her family explained.

Strange, eh?

by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2021 1:47 AM

I never even heard of her until now, and I probably would have hated her, but that is young and those poor kids don’t have a mom. Pretty depressing. 😕

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2021 1:48 AM

OP, once a woman delivers by via surgery, the doctors don’t want to try for a vaginal birth because statistically speaking, the risk for complications increases, there’s very little incentive for a doctor to “let” the patient opt to try to deliver vaginally first. As other posters have stated, doctors don’t encourage multiple “c” deliveries because of things like scar tissue, complications etc.

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2021 1:49 AM

The husband did it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2021 1:50 AM

God needed another frau?

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2021 1:51 AM

Look at the husband ....cookies baking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2021 1:53 AM

Aneurysm?

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2021 1:58 AM

Has anyone’s funeral been lived streamed through IG so all their followers can experience it?

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2021 2:00 AM

I feel bad in all seriousness but why is it super religious people that these freak deaths always happen to? At least in the blogger world. Like Brittany Boren Leach whose infant son died — is there a certain medical protocol they don’t follow?

And then they always say things like faith and Jesus will get me through.

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2021 2:01 AM

Her husband is a hot ging! Woooooof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2021 2:01 AM

Yeah, the husband's hot. Great legs.

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2021 2:03 AM

Her fucked her to death with his large, ging, purple penis.

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2021 2:04 AM

When asked to comment, her husband replied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2021 2:08 AM

All these women who need to have babies through c section would have died in childbirth in medieval times.

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2021 2:08 AM

You people are animals.

He's 5'8".

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2021 2:10 AM

Now hubby needs to find a new lady (or gent, we don’t know) to breed with his large, ging, purple penis.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2021 2:11 AM

Are there other mommy bloggers who can boost their numbers by taking in her children? Do any have Spanish sounding names, Hilaria really needs some good press that adopting one of them give her.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2021 2:16 AM

Those poor kids - they must be traumatized.

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]Is it normal though for every one of your children to be delivered via c-section? Is there a physical abnormality that would make vaginal birth impossible/dangerous every time?

Most of the women who opt for c-section voluntarily do it so their hips won’t widen. And when you have a c-section, you can only have up to 3 more afterwards. Beyond 4 c-sections is risky.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2021 2:37 AM

Were they able to save the baby?

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2021 2:37 AM

Why does the family need a go fund me for $100,000 just because she died? The look well off.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2021 2:44 AM

Another dead frau?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2021 2:45 AM

The kids are named FINN, ISLA, LULU and EDIE. Cat names ffs.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2021 2:54 AM

A well known altra xtian vlogger with 9 kids also died last year. Here is her husband live vlogging the final moments of her life in the hospital surrounded by her family, she was also pregnant and i believe the baby died first and thn she did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2021 2:58 AM

Tori Spelling has had 5 C-sections.

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2021 3:09 AM

R25 No, she was only 16 weeks pregnant when she died and both her and the baby were pronounced dead when she arrived at the hospital.

R29 Damn, that's fucked up. And I thought I saw social media hunger when Chrissy Teigen did a whole photo shoot right in the hospital room with her miscarriage. But live streaming your final moments? That's another level.

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2021 3:09 AM

Cause of death?

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2021 3:15 AM

R32 She ran out of content.

by Anonymousreply 33January 4, 2021 3:16 AM

Her hubster has some fertile sperm.

by Anonymousreply 34January 4, 2021 3:18 AM

[quote]was having coffee and breakfast on the morning of Dec. 22 when she "suddenly became unresponsive,"

I suddenly become unresponsive at the office all the time but it's because I'm sick of dumb questions, not because I'm dead. But I'm guessing sudden heart failure.

by Anonymousreply 35January 4, 2021 3:23 AM

Apparently they still don't know yet what caused her death, but the family said they will keep the public informed.

by Anonymousreply 36January 4, 2021 3:29 AM

Here's hoping this influencer "influences" other Christian mommybloggers.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2021 3:37 AM

Covid?

by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2021 3:39 AM

Having so many children is irresponsible. It is sad though, but they must be stopped. My guess is blood clot or aneurysm.

by Anonymousreply 39January 4, 2021 4:08 AM

She’s super religious? Could it have been The Rapture?

Actually no that doesn’t leave a corpse. Scratch that.

They actually look like a nice enough family. It’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 40January 4, 2021 4:15 AM

R24, is this true? So their hips won't widen?

by Anonymousreply 41January 4, 2021 4:38 AM

Dad's gayer than a picnic basket.

by Anonymousreply 42January 4, 2021 5:25 AM

This is sad. At the same time, why even get pregnant during covid? I mean, i know people are bored at home. But, they aren’t catholic so birth control shouldn’t be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 43January 4, 2021 5:40 AM

She was 36 so she probably had 3 or so. pregnancies left in her before things dried up, so she would probably have had 8 or so total. Double digits if they’d really pushed or lucked out with twins or triplets. God needed her home though. The dad is attractive and could probably parlay his story into a media deal. And all the hot young chicks at church are going to throwing themselves in his direction. He’ll be remarried this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 44January 4, 2021 5:44 AM

If the first child is born via caesarian, all of them have to be.

by Anonymousreply 45January 4, 2021 6:27 AM

Her husband will have to put his gym routine and beauty regiment on hold to raise his kids! I hope he has fun raising 3 girls and a boy with mommy issues 😱

by Anonymousreply 46January 4, 2021 6:27 AM

Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 47January 4, 2021 6:35 AM

Addicted to breeding.

by Anonymousreply 48January 4, 2021 6:35 AM

You can have vaginal births after C Sections. They are called VBACs

Depends on why the C Section was needed. Sometimes it is because the baby is in distress, nothing wrong with the mother or her ability to birth vaginally. In cases like that, they can do a VBAC. C Section rates vary by doctor and country. Some do a lot more VBACs than others. Also many docs are more comfortable with multiple C Sections than they used to be. 4 or 5 or 6 isn't as rare as it once was.

by Anonymousreply 49January 4, 2021 6:38 AM

Yeah, where's the hate for this camera whore dad at R29?!

by Anonymousreply 50January 4, 2021 7:03 AM

"We're not going to be live for long."

-Dad at R29 livestreaming dying wife (& just keepin' it real for the fans😢❤️😘)

by Anonymousreply 51January 4, 2021 7:07 AM

I bet one of DL's bull daggers could have turned her out.

by Anonymousreply 52January 4, 2021 7:28 AM

R50, The camera whore dad started dating a woman who looks exactly like his wife a month after she died.

by Anonymousreply 53January 4, 2021 9:25 AM

You'd think he'd want someone a bit less haggard than that, R53.

by Anonymousreply 54January 4, 2021 11:59 AM

"She was eating breakfast and drinking coffee and suddenly became unresponsive" is really, really weird. If they'd said she collapsed to the floor or something...but just "became unresponsive"? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 55January 4, 2021 12:56 PM

Her husband probably squirted a bottle of eye drops in her coffee.

by Anonymousreply 56January 4, 2021 12:58 PM

R29 I have no idea why it was felt appropriate to have all those distressed kids in the room at that time.

by Anonymousreply 57January 4, 2021 11:01 PM

Died from breeding addiction-related causes.

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2021 4:39 AM

Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mamma Became Unresponsive in the Kitchen and I'm Feeling So Sad

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2021 4:47 AM

To answer R13, and one of the many reasons I find YouTube Culture disgusting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2021 4:55 AM

Oh snap. I knew that kid died, but I didn't know they streamed his memorial service. I thought they just moved on with their vlog.

by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2021 4:59 AM

Does the Breeders' Cup hold a memoriam for contestants who passed in the previous year like the Oscars does for actors?

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2021 5:09 AM

[quote] Most of the women who opt for c-section voluntarily do it so their hips won’t widen.

Oh, ffs, that is not true. I'm sure there are some women who've had a c-section for that reason, as there are some who've done it just for convenience—you can schedule the date and time your kid will be delivered instead of leaving it up to nature—but it's typically done because the baby's in a difficult position for birth (feet or butt first, instead of head, e.g, ), is very late and has become dangerously large for a vaginal birth, or has some sort of health condition that necessitates immediate delivery or makes vaginal birth dangerous for the kid.

by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2021 5:13 AM

^ Okay, sorry, just noticed you said "voluntarily," which makes more sense. Agreed that if the woman *chooses* a c-section over vaginal birth, it's probably for a not-so-important reason.

by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2021 5:16 AM

Maybe she's still alive?

by Anonymousreply 65January 5, 2021 5:17 AM

R64 you can schedule a vaginal birth now and most do these days. If you don’t give birth by a certain date they medically induce labor because these days they don’t consider it healthy to keep a baby in much past it’s due date.

by Anonymousreply 66January 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Probably choked and none of the precious babies knew the Heimlich.

by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2021 7:38 AM

Daddy can pump some baby juice into my ass and I won't need a C section.

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2021 8:21 AM

R24 lies and knows nothing about human reproduction. The hips widen during pregnancy. Many women are forced to have c-sections by shitty OBGYNs (and insurance companies), when they could have had completely natural births. The uptick in c-sections directly correlates with the abysmal maternal mortality rate in the US — but hey fewer doctors are being sued for causing debilitating injuries to the babies they don’t know to deliver so who cares? Especially when most of the mothers who are dying are black, right?

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2021 8:58 AM

We rank worse than Russia:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2021 9:06 AM

Failure graphs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2021 9:06 AM

The IG account is so beige. It's mostly the wife, her art and the kids but if you scroll a little, you can see that daddy didn't appear in it for a looooong time.

Daddy is a teacher but kids were homeschooled. That tells you everything you have to know about this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2021 9:45 AM

R72

The hell? She's dead, and it says nothing about her.

by Anonymousreply 73January 5, 2021 9:49 AM

[quote] Is there a physical abnormality that would make vaginal birth impossible/dangerous every time?

Yes, herpes

by Anonymousreply 74January 5, 2021 10:05 AM

Why no cause of death yet? This story is very sad and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 75January 5, 2021 10:10 AM

Surviving kiddies be afraid. Be very afraid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2021 10:33 AM

R48, with a ginger hunk of a husband that hot, who wouldn't be addicted to breeding with such a specimen?

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2021 10:38 AM

She doesn't seem like the type to get a vanity or convenience c-section. Maybe she had an underlying condition that made delivery or even pregnancy itself difficult. I don't know if she's a quiver full type who breed until they can't like Mama Duggar. Duggar proudly went against medical advice for her last pregnancy. Maybe Mitchell did as well. Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 78January 5, 2021 10:38 AM

What happens to women who don’t have childbearing hips, are they doomed to C-sections?

by Anonymousreply 79January 5, 2021 10:44 AM

Maybe Emily wasn't supposed to have that baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2021 11:21 AM

[quote]If the first child is born via caesarian, all of them have to be.

My mom's first was caesarian and her second was natural birth, which I was surprised to find out, since it was in 1960. Maybe the protocols have changed since then.

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2021 11:51 AM

Is this a real death💀 or a TMZ death👩🏼?

by Anonymousreply 82January 5, 2021 11:53 AM

[quote]Is it normal though for every one of your children to be delivered via c-section?

It seems to be much more normal now to have repeated c-section births for women who don't want their cunts blown out like an old truck tire and left to just flap around in the breeze. That's what I've been told by female friends.

by Anonymousreply 83January 5, 2021 11:54 AM

[quote] much past it’s due date.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2021 12:15 PM

No way husband is gay. Have you seen the outfit he’s wearing in R11?

Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 85January 5, 2021 12:16 PM

But those sweatpants seem to be hiding some major sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 86January 5, 2021 12:23 PM

And his thumb is huge.

by Anonymousreply 87January 5, 2021 12:24 PM

Caesareans have been around for a long ass time. See: Macbeth. Also, you know, Julius Caesar.

by Anonymousreply 88January 5, 2021 12:41 PM

In what world is some super religious freak with a gay husband an "influencer"? Who is she inluencing and how does one make a buck? Sounds like quite a racket.

by Anonymousreply 89January 5, 2021 1:25 PM

Ain’t no reason to think WE had anything to do with it. But if we did think they were competition, we’d have handled it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 5, 2021 2:08 PM

Autopsy results out.

She died of a pulmonary embolism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 15, 2021 12:52 PM

I will never understand women who put out more than two kids.......any more than that becomes a litter

by Anonymousreply 92January 15, 2021 1:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!