Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Re Democrats phasing White men out?

It seems like white men under 70 can’t get a break In the party.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2021 5:48 AM

Yep. Gays too.

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2021 6:45 PM

Uhhh Joe Biden?

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2021 6:47 PM

r1 is a liar. All the openly gay politicians in the house and the senate are Democrats.

Look at the Milo clones making shit up to bash Democrats

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2021 6:48 PM

Apparently, I'm a black female!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2021 6:49 PM

I'm also a black female!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2021 6:49 PM

r1 must think I'm a straight guy who's just bicurious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2021 6:50 PM

r1 must not know about me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2021 6:51 PM

R2, Joe Biden is 80. He doesn’t count. He came to prominence when being white and male wasn’t held against you and then served under the First black president.

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2021 6:51 PM

r8, if being white and male was held against him - why did he win the Dem primary? Why did Bernie Sanders do better than Elizabeth Warren? You. Are. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2021 6:52 PM

R6, Petes whiteness was used against him.how many think pieces were written about is white privilege? Same with Beto.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2021 6:52 PM

It’s become the party of identity politics, radicals, and wokeness. So yeah straight white men are the enemy. Nobody is enthusiastic about Biden but he was the perfect patsy to get Kamala into the White House. There’s no passion for Kamala despite what anyone tells you. She can’t win at the top of the ticket. Her presidential campaign was a massive flop. 2%.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2021 6:53 PM

R9, Because he’s 80. Duh. Nobody questioned his white privilege.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2021 6:53 PM

All these people using Mayor Pete as an example = sad.

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2021 6:53 PM

r10, and yet he won the Iowa caucus, beating out all the female and non-white candidates

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2021 6:53 PM

Troll thread. No facts. Hyperbole and lies. Block

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote]Milo clones

I love how I’m called “Milo” yet I voted for Joe Biden. But we’ll see if I’m “Milo” in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2021 6:55 PM

You people are not just moronic, but flat-out liars. How dare you Republican trolls claim it's the Democrats who are against gays when almost all out gay politicians are Dems?

Maybe you guys haven't heard of this man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2021 6:55 PM

R14, How much handwringing was there about how the Iowa caucus shouldn’t count because he voters are white and the projected winner was a young white guy as opposed to the 80 year olds? Tons!

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2021 6:55 PM

Maybe you didn't hear about this guy, either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2021 6:55 PM

They tried to make Pete the white Obama but he’s too phony and internally programmed. Biden got the nomination because the Democratic donors were sacred of Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2021 6:56 PM

[quote] How dare you Republican trolls claim it's the Democrats who are against gays when almost all out gay politicians are Dems?

So you're admitting that some of those out gay politicians are Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2021 6:56 PM

R20: Sorry I meant scared.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2021 6:57 PM

R20, no they tried to make Warren and Kamala the female Obama’s. When Pete started doing well, the media did everything they could to trash and discredit him.

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2021 6:57 PM

I think this movement is called “Fuck off” movement because I see “fuck off”. Okay, I’ll fuck off. But where will I go?

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2021 6:57 PM

"It’s become the party of identity politics, radicals, and wokeness.

Radicals? You're claiming it's Dems who are radicals when the Republicans are trying to commit treason?

Identity politics? Hmmm.....how about the Proud Boys and GOP white supremacists whose identity is wrapped up in being male and white

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2021 6:57 PM

R23: They realized that Pocahontas lies about everything and that she was never going to explain how she would pay for her healthcare plan.

by Anonymousreply 26January 3, 2021 7:00 PM

The media discredited Pete’s Iowa win before it happened. It was brilliant for them that the official results were delayed and they were able to spend two days implying he was a cheater/liar before they had to declare him the winner.

Then they jacked off to Bloomberg, Biden and Warren some more.

by Anonymousreply 27January 3, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote]When Pete started doing well, the media did everything they could to trash and discredit him.

They called him “a lying mother fucker”. I would have quit politics. It’s just not worth it today.

by Anonymousreply 28January 3, 2021 7:01 PM

R26, the media was far more pissed at Pete for making Warren answer the health care question than they were suuspciious at her refusing to answer it.

by Anonymousreply 29January 3, 2021 7:05 PM

History is fading white men out. Now that society is no longer 100% based on who is most physically able to brutalize those around them to maintain power, white male power (and male power in general) will continue to fade. The whining from those who, for some reason, can seemingly do nothing to adapt is hilarious. White males (and males in general) better learn how to start adapting or they'll either fall to the bottom rung of society or take us all out in a war brought on by their massive tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 30January 3, 2021 7:29 PM

Just look at Biden's cabinet and I think you can answer for yourself whether the Democrats are phasing white men out.

by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2021 7:33 PM

R28, all politicians face criticism. All of them.

You Einstein can't explain why every single out politician in the house and the Senate is a Democrat despite your insistence that Dems hate gays. Where are all the out gay Republicans in the house or the Senate? I don't see any.

by Anonymousreply 32January 3, 2021 7:36 PM

R26, as a Republican it's a bit silly to accuse "Pocahontas" of lying when Trump lies every time he opens his mouth

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2021 7:37 PM

To the Republicans - name an openly gay person who is currently serving in the House, the Senate, or as a governor and is a Republican. I'm waiting.

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2021 7:40 PM

I think they're gonna give Biden till March or April and then they'll file the incompetency paperwork and invoke the 25th Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 35January 3, 2021 8:42 PM

To any democratic straight white men out there, might be a good idea to go over to the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 36January 4, 2021 1:25 AM

R36, the straight ones are already all there, dear.

by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote] Uhhh Joe Biden?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 8, 2021 12:43 PM

It will be accelerated now.

by Anonymousreply 40January 8, 2021 12:49 PM

Republicans have diversity too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 8, 2021 12:54 PM

Two ladies from different parties working amicably together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 8, 2021 1:00 PM

Great irony that the party that now hates straight white men will be led by one in eight days.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2021 4:34 AM

The Democrats do want to fundamentally change America and they want more progressive voters. Hence the left's push for identity politics, open borders, admit every illegal, etc. However, straight white men will always run things and remain in power. That's just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2021 4:17 AM

Yes, R45 we must open borders and admit every illegal

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2021 5:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!