Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Election 2020, Part 27

Do we need one? Y/y? Previous thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2021 2:31 AM

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 1December 29, 2020 10:44 PM

The Worst Predictions of 2020

12/29/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2020 3:37 AM

Prediction: “Susan Collins is “toast”. Won by 9 points. What the polls didn’t factor in to their predictions is the CHEATING.

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2020 8:18 AM

Sadly, OP, yes we do need a part 27, thanks to tRump’s continued fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2020 10:00 AM

Trump Uses Photo Of Wrong Medal To Falsely Imply He Received Nobel Prize | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2020 8:40 PM

R5 Not really news, is that?

by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2020 8:50 PM

Thank you OP. Yes, I agree, I think we need this thread (excellent by the way), until the worst president in US history is out of office.

Then we can start a new thread when NY AG Letitia James and NY DA Cyrus Vance start pounding the McNuggets out of the orange bastard once he leaves office. No immunity for you! Good times coming.

by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2020 12:30 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And this is a huge reason why Trump is a crazy person on steroids. The last thing he wants to do is face State charges for tax evasion and tax fraud, with no immunity.

by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2020 12:35 AM

Despite what Adam did to enable 45 in last 4 yrs, he has become quite the troller of his party's seditionists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2020 1:45 PM

Even Melania Thinks Its Time For Trump To Concede

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2020 4:32 PM

What happened to this thread? Is everyone just too weary from all the tRump and Repug chicanery?

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2021 9:19 AM

It appears they’re going to have to drag him out of the office kicking and screaming. He’s never going to give up, he’s attracting a fiery group of people that support him, and I do not doubt he’s going to issue some sort of proclamation or presidential declaration to go to war and create chaos and war to stall Biden from getting in.

by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2021 9:32 AM

The trolls have been working overtime to bury every political or anti-t thread while keeping Hilaria at the top. Forum sliding, as it is known, is effective. You scroll through a hundred pointless threads and get bored and leave. Look right now, how many threads were posted in the last 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 13January 2, 2021 9:34 AM

This thread might also be slow because it wasn't linked in the last thread before it was closed.

by Anonymousreply 14January 2, 2021 9:39 AM

I love these threads as they make it easier for me to keep up with corrupt Dump and GOP traitorous BS on a daily basis (my erratic work schedule doesn't always allow for MSNBC viewing sadly). I hope that these posts stay up and current. Yes, I did notice that this particular thread was not very well-announced in the last one. Let's keep bumping it and hopefully it will catch fire. In the last few days, I'm not seeing too much going on minus Moscow Mitch with the relief blocking (and trying to tie dog turds to the piggyback legislation) and Perdue being POS (yes, a piece of shit and positive for COVID).

by Anonymousreply 15January 2, 2021 10:04 AM

[quote]trying to tie dog turds to the piggy

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2021 10:10 AM

Sorry all, the previous thread had already been closed when I noticed a new one hadn’t been created. I’m not the usual OP of these threads, but I’ll try and keep an eye out until we no longer need them. (Hopefully no later than Jan. 20!)

by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2021 1:34 PM

Just when you think Ted Cruz can’t sink any lower...

by Anonymousreply 18January 2, 2021 7:45 PM

R9 and he weakens my knees more with every troll and denouncement.

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2021 8:55 PM

Republican House and Senate Members Will Object to Democracy/Biden's Electoral College Win

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2021 10:40 PM

What happened to that guy that used to post in these Election threads and seemed to have inside sources? I *think* he signed his posts as "RCR?"

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2021 12:11 AM

The Treason threads had FCI. Where ARE you, FCI???

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2021 12:34 AM

I’m worried about FCI

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2021 1:25 AM

First Pierre....

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2021 1:34 AM

Me too r23. He mentioned how some members of his family had Covid.

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2021 1:35 AM

Wasn't he in TX?

by Anonymousreply 26January 3, 2021 1:46 AM

R22 yeah him! I wasn't even close...

by Anonymousreply 27January 3, 2021 1:51 AM

We really need investigation into voter fraud, Moscow Mitch had an 18% approval rating but got 58% of the vote in his senate election. You're telling me 40% of the voters don't approve of Moscow Mitch but voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 28January 3, 2021 2:17 AM

I’m alive and well. For now at least.

by Anonymousreply 29January 3, 2021 6:45 AM

Phew so glad you are ok FCI, happy new year!

by Anonymousreply 30January 3, 2021 1:27 PM

Take care FCI.

by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2021 4:05 PM

Please God, make this malignant tumor go away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 3, 2021 6:12 PM

I am unable to link to it, because I saw it on Facebook, but I think the Washington Post has an audio of that phone call in the post from R32. It’s stunning how incoherent Trump sounds in the call.

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2021 6:17 PM

Thank you, r30 and r31

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2021 11:41 PM

This. Video. Is. CRAZY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 4, 2021 12:29 AM

More context:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 4, 2021 2:35 AM

Breaking Axios: Dominion Voting Systems plans to sue attorney Sidney Powell "imminently" for defamation, and is continuing to explore similar suits against President Trump and others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 4, 2021 8:23 PM

lol....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 4, 2021 10:33 PM

R36 Wonder how long that shit will last

by Anonymousreply 39January 4, 2021 10:46 PM

20 REPUBLICANS Who Will Vote to Certify

Sen. Roy Blunt MO

Sen. Richard Burr NC

Sen. Shelley Moore Capito WV

Sen. Bill Cassidy LA

Sen. Susan Collins ME

Sen. John Cornyn TX

Sen. Tom Cotton AR

Sen. Deb Fischer NE

Sen. Charles E. Grassley IA

Sen. Mike Lee UT

Sen. Mitch McConnell KY

Sen. Lisa Murkowski AK

Sen. Rob Portman OH

Sen. Mitt Romney UT

Sen. Mike Rounds SD

Sen. Ben Sasse NE

Sen. Richard C. Shelby AL

Sen. John Thune SD

Sen. Patrick J. Toomey PA

Sen. Roger Wicker MS

------------------------

UNDECLARED

Sen. John Barrasso WY

Sen. John Boozman AR

Sen. Kevin Cramer ND

Sen. Mike Crapo ID

Sen. Joni Ernst IA

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham SC "Proposing a commission at this late date – which has zero chance of becoming reality – is not effectively fighting for President Trump," Graham tweeted Jan. 3. "It appears to be more of a political dodge than an effective remedy. I do look forward to hearing from and will listen closely to the objections of my colleagues in challenging the results of this election. They will need to provide proof of the charges they are making."

Sen. John Hoeven ND

Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith MS

Sen. James M. Inhofe OK Inhofe said he was undecided: "I'm going to hold off till Wednesday. ... I think people will do what they're elected to do, and I will do the same."

Sen. Jerry Moran KS

Sen. Rand Paul KY

Sen. James E. Risch ID

Sen. Marco Rubio FL

Sen. Rick Scott FL

Sen. Tim Scott SC

Sen. Dan Sullivan AK

Sen. Thom Tillis NC

Sen. Todd C. Young IN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 4, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote] Wonder how long that shit will last

Well, R39...

[quote] Washington, D.C.'s police chief said Monday he intends to reach out to GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert about her intention to carry a Glock handgun in the city, which has strict limits on carrying concealed firearms.

[quote] Chief Robert Contee III, when asked during a press conference about the newly elected Colorado lawmaker’s plan to carry a gun to the Capitol, said he wants to ensure that "she is aware of the what the laws of the District of Columbia are."

[quote] "That Congresswoman will be subjected to the same penalties as anyone else that’s caught on the D.C. streets carrying a firearm," Contee said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 4, 2021 10:57 PM

Tim Scott is on the fence about disenfranchising millions of black votes? Conservatives LOVE a good cuck. Conservatives love to get any minority group to do their bidding. They get off on it.

by Anonymousreply 42January 4, 2021 11:32 PM

R41 She won't take that well.

by Anonymousreply 43January 4, 2021 11:34 PM

Down to 17 undecided.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2021 1:33 AM

Gee someone ^^^ was actually paying attention when SCOTUS told Texas they had no business in Pennsylvania, et al.

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Trump calls out Mike Pence in effort to overturn the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2021 4:52 PM

'Give me one example': GOP lawmaker pressed on election objection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2021 5:07 PM

Tim Scott out.

Down to 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2021 6:19 PM

Pennsylvania GOP remove Lt. Gov. for refusing to hear a motion which seeks to not seat a duly elected and certified Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2021 6:23 PM

Inhofe out.

Down to 15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2021 7:02 PM

(4th of July in Moscow) Moran out

Down to 14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2021 8:47 PM

Nicole Wallace just said that every time someone calls Josh Hawley smart she throws up in her mouth a little!

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2021 8:54 PM

Tomorrow is going to be a very ugly day in DC. I really hope no one goes to counter protest. Let them run around with their guns with no one to shoot

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2021 8:55 PM

They can shoot each other R53

by Anonymousreply 54January 5, 2021 8:56 PM

Abandon ship! Abandon ship!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 5, 2021 9:08 PM

R50/R51/R52 - lovin' every minute of it! These traitors are seeing the writing on the wall and scampering like the vile rats that they are. Biden and Harris are COMING FOR YOU on January 20!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2021 10:30 PM

I feel like this thread should be super bust...

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2021 10:43 PM

It's broken up in to a lot of specific threads, R57

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2021 11:14 PM

R57, Hopefully, once things calm down a bit, we can go back to the old style where things get categorized and every BREAKING NEWS, thought, or fart doesn't get its own thread...or six...

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2021 11:18 PM

Joe and his team are going to have a lot of wrong to right. They'll be busy but his people seem quite competent.

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2021 11:32 PM

[bold]Georgia state senators who denied Biden's election victory stripped of chairmanships[/bold]

A handful of Republican Georgia state senators, who promoted claims that President-elect Joe Biden was not duly elected, were stripped of their committee chairmanships.

Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan, who is a Republican, made the call on Tuesday, just days into the state legislature's winter session. State Sen. Brandon Beach of Alpharetta was stripped of his role as the chairman of the Transportation Committee, while state Sen. Burn Jones of Jackson was removed as the head of the Insurance and Labor Committee.

Both were completely removed from their respective committees. Meanwhile, state Sen. Matt Brass of Newnan, who was removed as the chairman of the Reapportionment and Redistricting Committee, will instead serve as head of the Banking and Financial Institutions Committee, which the Atlanta Journal-Constitution described as a "lesser posting."

“These committee chairs are uniquely qualified to develop real and lasting solutions aimed at building a better Georgia,” Duncan said in a statement announcing the committee changes. “The Senate will continue to prioritize diligent committee work and sound public policy, and I look forward to working closely with each one of our chairs, and their committee members, as we work to enact policies that advance both the lives and livelihoods of all Georgians.”

All three GOP state lawmakers promoted the president's claims that the election was rigged in Georgia and in other battleground states that went for Biden. Not every senator who supported or backed such claims, which have been dismissed by federal and state officials as well as rejected by the courts, received committee demotions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2021 10:10 PM

DNC Leadership Team

Jaime Harrison, Chair

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Vice Chair of Civic Engagement and Voter Protection

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Vice Chair

Sen. Tammy Duckworth, Vice Chair

Rep. Filemon Vela Jr., Vice Chair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2021 10:26 PM

The cartogram puts things in proper perspective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2021 12:23 AM

Gary Chambers is running for the Louisiana District 5 seat left vacant by the untimely COVID death of GQP Representative Elect Luke Letlow.

Here's his new ad by our Big Freedia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2021 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!