Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL's Favorite Disney Princess -- Gio and Tommy -- Send Season's Greetings

Even in a pandemic, our boys show us the meaning of the season.

And now that we can see the IG photos on DL again, we can talk about them again!

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 15814 hours ago

This is how the celebrated Thanksgiving!

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 112/27/2020

Tommy looking all Stanley Kowalski with his wife beater.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 212/27/2020

Is Tommy hustling for men on the side?

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 312/27/2020

Some things never change -- Tommy is still schilling products.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 412/27/2020

What do you know! Tommi has come into his own enough that he does a full interview without mentioning the fact that Gio is his husband.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 512/27/2020

So glad to hear that Gio and Tommy are happy and doing well. I hope that COVID hasn't put too much of a damper on Tommy's burgeoning career as a TV host. In a cruel twist of fate, COVID struck right as Tommy was becoming a rising star and a household name.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 612/27/2020

Is Gio the bottom ?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 712/27/2020

Yay, a Tommy & Gio thread! Great to welcome them back into our hearts! Seems like things are status quo with the two lovebirds.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 812/27/2020

[quote]Tommy is still schilling products.

Oh, dear.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 912/27/2020

Our Tommi left his quaint remote village in the wilds of New Jersey to conquer the great metropolis and become his true authentic self - a dead-eyed huckster who will sell anything to rubes. Thanks New York City, you're the third bitch in this sexless throuple.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1012/27/2020

When was the last time these two were at Disney World?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1112/27/2020

Who has time for Disney? Tommy is too busy with his interview series Lets Stay Together where he talks with such luminaries as Candace Cameron Bure, TV's Lisa Rinna, and DL fave Jameela Jamil. Everyone is so inspiring and amazing and wonderful and incredibly talented and everything that they say is so insightful. I mean, the conversations are totally fun but they definitely go there, you know? His guests get to say things on his show that they can't say anywhere else. But it's also a place for real talk about hopes and dreams and the unending, soul-crushing struggle of life. Jk, lol, Derek Hough teaches Tommy how to cha-cha! And you know it wouldn't be Tommy if they didn't talk about health, wellness, working out, working in (#covexercise), Johnnie Walker's new energy bar Scotch Power, yoga, gaga (gay yoga), and Gaga.

Available now on Tommy's IG page. It's the longest three minutes on the internet!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1212/27/2020

[quote]Johnnie Walker's new energy bar Scotch Power

I thought Tommy quit drinking. He did a big IG post about how it didn't make him feel good a year and a half ago or so. Is he already off the wagon?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1312/27/2020

Lol whut r10. He is seriously talking about his journey of moving to New York....from New Jersey. He grew up in the New York metro area, some people from that Somerset County commute to New York for work.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1412/27/2020

Gio is his rock but not like Josh Cellars prosecco. Now only $28.99 at Astor Wines. Use code TOMMYTIME for an additional 5% off.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1512/27/2020

What the fuck do these two talk about?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1612/27/2020

[quote]What the fuck do these two talk about?

Likely ways for Tommy to advance his career. And where to pose for his IG photos.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1712/28/2020

I wonder what would happen to them if they were confronted with irrefutable evidence they’re adult men. The shrieking would probably shatter windows 20 blocks away.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1812/28/2020

Tommy and Gio keep their dicks caged 24/7. Most nights are spent reenacting the double dildo scene from Requiem For a Dream.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 1912/28/2020

Come on Gio. Trade up. Tommy is nauseating.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2012/28/2020

Tommy looks happy and important

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2112/28/2020

Gio should drop the loser Tommi and hook up with the hot gayling Trevor Ault.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2212/31/2020

do they have sex? they seem asexuals. like ken.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2312/31/2020

R22 Gio loves Tommy

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2412/31/2020

Tommi will drop Gio as soon as someone more important comes along. Tommi just wants fame, which has alluded him so far.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2512/31/2020

I'm surprised that Gio hasn't gotten Tommi pregnant yet. These two bobbleheads are going to be terrible dads but think of the never ending photo shoots and costume changes! Mommi will be in heaven!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2612/31/2020

Tommi’s too worried about whether or not he’ll lose his figure if he gets pregnant.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2701/01/2021

R22, is Trevor gay? I recognized him from his local news days and from all accounts, he was straight.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2801/01/2021

R28 He’s as ‘straight’ as David Muir.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 2901/01/2021

oh the good ole days when we obsessed over David Tyler and his protege, Gio.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3001/01/2021

Is Gio the bottom ?

I'm thinking it's a M-W-Fri kind of thing, they switch off.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3101/01/2021

They are the most plastic couple I can think of. There is absolutely nothing real about them.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3201/02/2021

Eww, they're so OLD.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3301/02/2021

I know, R33. But it’s fascinating to watch eldergays selling elderberry vitamins.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3401/02/2021

Their follower to like ratio is anemic. These two are old news.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3501/02/2021

Tommy goes sans mask because there aren't any other people around. But if there are no people, what is he laughing at? How many times did he do a fake laugh before he got the shot he needed?

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3601/02/2021

Why does he always take off his mask in pictures? Sometimes he has it in his hand. Why not just take the pic with the mask on? 😷

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3701/02/2021

[quote] Why does he always take off his mask in pictures?

Because Tommy doesn't look as authentic when he's wearing a mask. It's all about being authentic, about being true to yourself.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3801/02/2021

Read the highlighted part of his interview at R5. “I’m obsessed with Garden of Life vitamins. At every dinner party I’m asking people ‘What vitamins do you take? Let’s talk vitamins!” And by the end of the night I’m giving them a link to buy the vitamins.”

OMG, so Tommy is one of those multi-level marketing, pyramid scheme fraus who takes every opportunity to sell vitamins, shakes, and patches to unsuspecting family and friends. Why does he even need to participate in this? Is Gio not making enough money? Or is this just something all bored housewives do? Is he going to do gifting tables too?

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 3901/02/2021

Imagine being invited to a dinner party and having to sit next to the idiot talking about vitamins all night.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4001/02/2021

Imagine how used and betrayed their friends feel when they realize the dinner party was just a thinly disguised ruse to get them to his house so he can sell them things. Tommy’s like the Tupperware lady of the modern age.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4101/02/2021

R36 He is laughing because his life is so fantastic. He is happy all the time!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4201/02/2021

when are gio and tommy getting pregnant?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4301/02/2021

Poor Tommy. He fails at everything he does.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4401/02/2021

Isn't it strange that they don't have a dog? Some little min-pin rat dog they could dress up? It would open up a whole new level of hashtags and things for Tommy to be grateful for. #adoptdontshop

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4501/02/2021

What TV segment is he talking about? I've lost track of how many shows he hosting and executive producing. I'm also amazed that he has his own page on Amazon. Way to hustle Tommi!!

I'm also shocked they don't have a dog. There would be countless things for Tommi to shill to pet owners - outfits, accessories, and wellness products. Get on that Tommi!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4601/02/2021

Are Gio's once huge and powerful muscles sagging a bit?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4701/02/2021

gio now reports on airplanes.

how the mighty have fallen.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4801/02/2021

Do these two blow up dolls whore around or do they actually spend all their sexless time photographing that they look like that?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 4901/02/2021

do gio & tommy have sex?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5001/02/2021

Sure they have sex. Just not with each other.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5101/02/2021

Tommy and Gio don't have an open relationship, unless they swap with Sam Champion and his man.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5201/02/2021

[quote] I'm also amazed that he has his own page on Amazon. Way to hustle Tommi!!

Anybody can have their own page on Amazon. All the Chaturbate models have them.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5301/03/2021

Tommi considers himself an ‘influencer’. What he doesn’t get is that he influences me to never ever ever try anything that he shills. He influences me away from anything he promotes. Stay away from any vitamins he promotes.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5401/03/2021

Gio needs a better esposo.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5501/03/2021

Tommi definitely brings Gio down. They are not equals. Gio could have been something at ABC but instead he’s laughed at by the higher ups because of Tommi, the influencer.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5601/03/2021

Gio and Tommy need to try out Trevor Ault as a third.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5701/03/2021

R56

David would have guided Gio well...

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5801/03/2021

Gio and Trevor would make a great team!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 5901/03/2021

I would pay to watch them fuck.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6001/03/2021

Miss Trevor even made it onto This Week this morning. He’s obviously more respected than our little boy Gio, who gets dragged down by the foolish Tommi.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6101/03/2021

OMG, Tommy just got spoofed by GayFatFriend.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6201/04/2021

But Tommi is such a successful influencer! How can anyone not like him? lolololol Good for gayfatfriend. Tommi is such a fucken joke. The moron deserves being spoofed. And no, its not because Tommi has ‘made it’. It’s because Tommi is an idiot riding on Gio’s very thin coat tails.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6301/04/2021

I hope that with all of the rioting and unrest in D.C., Tommy is staying safe.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6401/06/2021

R62 just?? That’s from December 2019 lol

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6501/06/2021

I am SO worried about Tommi! Stay safe, our beloved Tommi!!!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6601/06/2021

Cute couple, but they're a bit masc for me

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6701/06/2021

Is Tommi the Executive Producer of the Rachael Ray Show?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6801/06/2021

Tommy is ridiculous with his inane writing style and his vitamin hucksterism.

He's also a bad model, and has that same dopey crooked grin in every photo. He seems so simple, it's impossible to imagine socializing with them even for dinner. They're so fucking dopey!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 6901/06/2021

Tommy constantly contradicts himself, depending on who’s paying him to shrill their shit. He’s too dumb to even realize it.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7001/07/2021

Still douchy at 35. Some things never change.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7101/29/2021

Tommi’s straight. Yup. Straight. Asshole.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7201/29/2021

[quote]Tommi just wants fame, which has alluded him so far.

Oh, dear.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7301/29/2021

[quote] Tommi just wants fame, which has alluded him so far.

Now that he's 35, his chances of achieving the kind of fame he clearly wants (which were already slim) are rapidly dwindling. Do you suppose Tommy will still be shilling vitamins and kombucha while dreaming of becoming a celebrity when he's 45?

And what ever happened to his screenplay?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7401/29/2021

I have no idea who they are but they are very nice and pleasing on the eyes!! Did they become famous through tik tok?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7501/29/2021

[quote] Gio and Tommy need to try out Trevor Ault as a third.

Yeah, thruple up and see what ignites. I hear plastic is highly flammable

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7601/29/2021

I hope these balloons are filled with poison.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7701/29/2021

[R77] fuck those eyes are just dead. I've seen more expression of joy on a morgue slab.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7801/30/2021

Tommi has had so many successful careers: actor, playwright, influencer, star of Rachael Ray show, and on and on. Yet he hadn’t achieved the fame he SO desperately desires. Go figure.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 7901/30/2021

There is nothing natural about these two, every photo is posed.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8001/30/2021

Another STEREOTYPICAL couple for straight woman to fantasize about.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8101/30/2021

Gio has lost his looks.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8201/30/2021

Remember when Gio had a crush on DTM?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8301/30/2021

[quote] unless they swap with Sam Champion and his man.

Christ, I hope they have better taste than that!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8401/30/2021

Tommi so desperately wants fame, but fame doesn’t want him.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8502/01/2021

R65, so what if something is from December. It’s only January now.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8602/02/2021

I'm sure these idiots spend money as soon Gio's check clears. They have nothing saved and will feel the pain when ABC replaces the aging and dispenseible Gio.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8702/02/2021

They should have named Tommi to be the new anchor of world news weekend.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8802/02/2021

David + Tommi= Sad Gio

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 8902/02/2021

Tommy was on an episode of Broad City I watched last night where he played a douche bro. He was almost believable!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9002/02/2021

Can someone please buy poor R86 a calendar?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9102/02/2021

these two vapid queens are so tedious

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9202/02/2021

Between extensive speaking engagements on vitamins and being the executive producer on the Rachael Ray Show, Tommi is far too busy for a minor job like being an anchor on a news show! Plus, Tommi is fielding offers on his screen play around the clock.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9302/02/2021

Gio's once strong and huge muscles are shrinking before our very eyes! He was a stud, but now looks scrawny and sickly. C'mon Gio! Get buff and strong again!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9402/02/2021

Gio is barely on GMA and WNT anymore.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9502/02/2021

I didn't realize what a gesticulator Gio was! This is also the first time I've ever heard his voice.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9602/02/2021

Gio’s head would explode if his arms were tied behind his back. Girlfriend loves to wave those arms!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9702/02/2021

Gio flails those arms.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9802/02/2021

Tommi is on ASSIGNMENT! He is giving us the low-down on the future of travel and how to keep our feathered friends safe from COVID.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 9902/12/2021

Interesting that once Gio got promoted to aviation reporter, his screen time was drastically reduced.

But apparently Gio got a raise when he got the promotion. They moved to a new apartment/condo within about 6 weeks of getting the promotion. Must have been a significant raise because they now have a terrace that is as big as their old apartment was.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10002/12/2021

G &T are idiots. Everyone at GMA laughs at them.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10102/12/2021

[quote] Interesting that once Gio got promoted to aviation reporter, his screen time was drastically reduced.

ABC probably wanted to reduce Gio's air time but didn't want to open themselves up to potential criticism that they were reducing Gio's role because he's gay and married to an idiot. So they made it seem like a promotion. "Congratulations, Gio! We're promoting you to aviation reporter and raising your salary! You get to cover all things air travel during the COVID pandemic!" And gullible Gio fell for it, just like he fell for Tommy's pickup lines.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10202/12/2021

So much transparent jealousy on this thread! Well-adjusted out and proud married professional successful gorgeous gay men. Their bodies are incredible and probably have an amazing sex life. Of course you bitches are seething with envy. Just admit it!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10302/12/2021

Well-adjusted? Have you not read any of the hundreds of threads on these two?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10402/12/2021

Do they do three ways? They both look extremely fuckable. Big booties and insatiable holes.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10502/12/2021

Wait, Tommy’s on assignment for The Travel Mom?! Is he a frau? Or is this just his audience?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10602/12/2021

Nope they don't do three-ways. They're 100% monogamous. They both have gorgeous faces and bodies. Why would they need to look elsewhere for sex?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10702/12/2021

Tommi well adjusted and successful??? LMAO. He’s had ninety three different careers in the last 5 years because everything he touches is a failure. He’s a moron. Dead behind the eyes.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 10802/12/2021

I finally took a look at Tommy's IG page after reading all these comments. The man is stunningly gorgeous, and I love his entrepreneurial spirit. The body is simply breathtaking. Now your catty seethingly jealous comments make total sense. Typical.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 109Last Tuesday at 6:16 AM

^^that body had better be right because she has nothing else to offer. Tommy is a soulless, vapid, dead-eyed vacuum who spouts meaningless platitudes to sell garbage to morons.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 110Last Tuesday at 9:10 AM

R110 Exactly! He’s dead behind the eyes. And he fails at everyone of his ‘careers’. He can thank Gio for the very minimal exposure he has received.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 111Last Tuesday at 11:22 AM

I fantasized a while back that i was the meat in a Gio/Matt Guttman sandwich. Matt is so handsome

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 112Last Tuesday at 11:48 AM

So what’s Tommi’s career these days?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 113Last Wednesday at 8:50 AM

Is he still hawking those hideous ties? Damn they were ugly.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 114Last Wednesday at 9:31 AM

Is it OK to be embarrassed for them? What sane grown man acts like teenage females?!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 115Last Wednesday at 9:36 AM

They don't have sex at all. Butterfly kisses are their thing.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 116Last Wednesday at 10:04 AM

Isn’t Tommy on Rachael Ray? lol His career is.........um, what career???

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 117Last Wednesday at 11:22 AM

Gio and Tommy are so chaste and monogamous they think a "three-way" is a special Disney World package: airfare, hotel, and park pass.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 118Last Wednesday at 11:30 AM

Is Tommy’s ass tight?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 119Last Wednesday at 2:51 PM

I'd forgotten all about these two. And they're still together. I guess I'm a little surprised.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 120Last Wednesday at 2:53 PM

Will Tommi's screenplay be nominated for an Oscar this year?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 121Last Wednesday at 3:36 PM

So coquettish!

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 122Last Wednesday at 3:53 PM

Say what you want about him, but can you just imagine waking up next to that amazing body every morning? Gio is one lucky man.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 123Last Wednesday at 5:38 PM

R123 No. Tommy is a user. He’s riding Gio’s coat tails. Gio is stupid not to see it.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 124Last Wednesday at 5:48 PM

Gio loves Tommy. Tommy loves Gio. End of story.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 125Last Wednesday at 6:21 PM

R125 For now.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 126Last Wednesday at 6:29 PM

what a hustler

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 127Last Wednesday at 6:31 PM

When something better $$$$$$ comes along, don’t think that Tommy won’t bolt away from Gio. $$$$$$$

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 128Last Wednesday at 6:44 PM

Tommy is pushing 40. His shelf life for latching onto a rich sugar daddy has expired. He's stuck with Gio.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 129Last Wednesday at 7:27 PM

Transformative.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 130Last Thursday at 3:18 AM

Why doesn’t Tommi have his own talk show on tv?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 131Last Thursday at 3:27 AM

For a fashion "expert" Tommi needs to find better fitting clothes. Everything he wears looks like the seams are screaming for mercy.

And for the LOVE OF GOD, please STOP tucking your jeans INTO your boots.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 132Last Thursday at 4:41 AM

Tommi always wears stuff which is at least a size too small, to accentuate that 'gamin' look at age 40.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 133Last Thursday at 4:56 AM

r122 How many of you would like to sample what's inside one of Tommy's Nut Pods?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 134Last Thursday at 6:12 AM

R133 I agree, he does look gamey!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 135Last Thursday at 8:24 AM

I wonder if David TYLER Muir is envious of the fact that Gio is out and proud living his life while David is still huddling in the closet?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 136Last Thursday at 9:15 AM

Is Gio in love with DTM?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 137Last Thursday at 9:24 AM

DTM hasn't thought of anyone other than himself since 1998. Even then, it was just a moment before he returned to his true loves, the mirror and the camera.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 138Last Thursday at 9:26 AM

I heard David is dating a sweet school teacher whom he brings to shuddering organism four times a day.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 139Last Thursday at 9:58 AM

I want to taste his cum..

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 140Last Thursday at 10:22 AM

DTM and Phil Mattingly could do the sex to me daily. Matt Gutman and Boris Sanchez are welcome to join.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 141Last Thursday at 10:53 AM

Tommi’s a mess!

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 142Last Thursday at 11:00 AM

[quote] [R122] How many of you would like to sample what's inside one of Tommy's Nut Pods?

Most definitely

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 143Last Thursday at 11:13 AM

[quote] Tommi’s a mess!

Yes, but a pretty one. That’s got to count for something.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 144Last Thursday at 11:15 AM

Soon all of you gays will be wanting ME in you quite deeply.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 145Last Thursday at 11:19 AM

Transformative

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 146Last Thursday at 5:39 PM

Hollywood Weekly did a Q&A with Tommy. Tommy's star just keeps rising.

Offsite Link
by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 147Last Thursday at 5:40 PM

So many words to say nothing.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 148Last Thursday at 5:43 PM

At least he is toning down his 'smile' which was starting to look like the Joker's.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 149Last Thursday at 5:45 PM

No nudes yet.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 150Last Thursday at 5:48 PM

So outrageously handsome. So muscular. So telegenic. So successful. So happily out. Is it any wander you queens are seething with jealousness?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 151Last Thursday at 6:28 PM

Tommy has everything anyone could ever want - good looks, a nice appearance, a handsome face, a good body. Who would desire more for themselves than that?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 152Last Thursday at 6:36 PM

[R152] A personality that is distinguishable from a plank of wood, for starters...

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 153Last Thursday at 9:53 PM

Jesus Christ Tommy. You appeared on the 4th(!) hour of The Today Show twice and offered up nothing. Big ego much?? He is a complete failure at everything. That's why he has to keep changing careers. How does Gio put up with such a loser?

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 154Yesterday at 1:09 AM

Is this Tommy's OR posting in this thread, because gurl, please give it up.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 155Yesterday at 1:17 AM

Tommi has changed the world!!!! What an idiot.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 156Yesterday at 12:54 PM

I don't know about you guys but Tommy interviewing celebrities about what products they like, and how often they work out, and what inspires them to stay positive has really made a huge difference in my work from home life. Mom and Dad may have died from COVID, and I wasn't able to say goodbye in person, but I am comforted in knowing that Kiernan Shipka and I both like the same type of Noosa yogurt. Tommy is changing lives with his Instagram interviews.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 157Yesterday at 1:32 PM

R136

Always wondered that too much time has passed for DTM to come out, while all the new ABC correspondents like Gio, Steve, Alex are all living their life full. If DTM comes out now he will be a news story or he just likes people to assume he is straight.

Regardless DTM is a coward in the closet.

by Thanks for the present, Muriel!reply 15814 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!