Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Arquette is a certified Bob Ross painting instructor

In just a few hours, you can learn to paint like Bob Ross with Certified Ross Instructor (CRI®) David Arquette. Yes, that David Arquette. Embrace your inner artist with the help of an artist skilled in the techniques that Bob Ross himself taught. That the artist happens to be David Arquette — American actor, professional wrestler, film director, producer, screenwriter, fashion designer, and member of the Arquette acting family — that’s just extra. Classes are specially suited for beginners; you need no previous experience to attend. Let David Arquette teach you The Joy of Painting just like Bob Ross, so you can fill your world with happy little trees, fluffy little clouds, and beautiful landscapes.

Take home your own completed painting after just one class

Receive a special attendance certificate

Spend two hours experiencing the true joy of painting and change your life

100% of ticket proceeds go to benefit Inner-City Arts.

Arquette was the guest on the most recent episode of director Mick Garris’ Post Mortem podcast and told the host — with whom the actor worked on 2004’s Stephen King adaptation Riding the Bullet — that he is now a certified Bob Ross teacher.

“I recently took a course, a Bob Ross instructional course,” Arquette told Garris. “He’s so calming…and he’s so amazing, the way he paints so fast, and I was just obsessed with it, and it just relaxed me, so I was just watching one time and I thought, I wonder if you can take his course still, if you can paint these things that he’s painting. So, I called up to BobRoss.com and they were like, ‘Yeah, there’s a local instructor you can find.’ So, I met this guy, and he was amazing, and I took this course, and then I asked him, like, ‘How did you get certified to do this?’ And he said, ‘Well, it’s a three-week course in New Smyrna Beach.’ So, this past summer, I went there. and I did it. and now I’ve taught like 30 people how to paint these little happy trees.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2022 11:22 PM

Hahaha he's wearing the wig and everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 26, 2020 9:20 AM

If only he’d married Dory Previn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2020 11:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 2:27 PM

Holy Shit, at R3

He needs to play Roger Stone.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 2:33 PM

He's always had mental health issues. I hope this calms him down.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 2:44 PM

Since I've learned that almost all of Bo Ross paintings are in a vault and can't be bought, I want one

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 4:09 PM

Are ANY of the Arquettes normal?

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 4:11 PM

What is this sudden obsession with being normal? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 5:30 PM

WOW David has aged like fine wine !!!! he's so much hotter now than when ! DADDY

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 9:57 AM

I'd suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 10:14 AM

You can have one every day of the year, r6!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 10:24 AM

Bob Ross has international following. Go to 1:30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 11:19 AM

R10 I'do EVERYTHING. That nose... Yumm

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 12:06 PM

I'd suck his cock, arsehole, balls , toes , everything.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2021 5:59 PM

My takeaway from this story is that one can be a certified Bob Ross painting instructor.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2021 9:13 AM

Why did he stop painting?

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2021 10:04 AM

R16 because he died. Some people have difficulties working when they're dead.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2021 10:51 AM

“My daughter and her best friend have been taking a serious oil painting class where their talents and creativity are being encouraged and nurtured,” Kardashian said in an Instagram story. “North worked incredibly hard on her painting, which took several weeks to complete,” she continued. “As a proud mom, I wanted to share her work with everyone. I’m seeing op-ed pieces in the media and social media from grown adults breaking down whether or not my child actually painted this,” she continued, alluding to the popular theory that the piece was in fact a Bob Ross painting. “How dare you see children doing awesome things and then try to accuse them of NOT being awesome!?!?!”

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2021 11:02 AM

I would wait for David Arquette naked, arched, on my knees, in my entryway, door open. I would let him walk in, slap me viciously, then take off his shoes for me to lick and suck his toes, ass pointing upward. I would then beg him to let me suck his cock and ballsack. as He'd open his fly, slapping me some more accross the face, ordering me to more slavish. I would offer my face to his gobs of spit. then I would deepthroat his humongus dick, lick his balls, reach for his asshole and burry my face in it; then I would lie down for him to sit on my face. Then I would give him my holes, and let him go ass to mouth until I'd swallow his load. then I would let him piss on me before he'd leave. That's what I would do.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2021 11:33 AM

^That’s...quite a lot.

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2021 11:53 AM

well R20, that's what he inspires me to do. that's the way I greet a gentleman I like, but I usually stop after "until I swallow his load". David, I would let piss on me, in my mouth and all over my face, and I 'd say "thank you sir"

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2021 12:04 PM

yes please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2021 12:08 PM

R19, you neglected to describe his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2021 12:18 PM

Well I haven't seen it yet

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2021 1:29 PM

Great article on Ross and the paintings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2021 2:13 PM

I thought all of his paintings ended up in Days Inns, r25

by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2021 8:00 PM

Has anyone here ever attempted to produce a Bob Ross painting?

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2021 8:04 PM

Does anyone know what kind of settlement he got from his ex-wife, Courtney Cox? They were married for 14 years, although separated for a few years before the final divorce.

That's some serious Friends money and residuals. I wonder how much he got - even with a prenup?

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2021 8:52 PM

He was hot in Johns. What happened to his film career? Especially given his family. He has barely anything of note besides the Scream franchise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2022 11:06 PM

As my mother would say, “if it keeps him off the streets, it’s a good thing”.

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2022 11:20 PM

[quote]Well I haven’t seen it yet

Who is going to be the one to burst R24’s bubble?

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2022 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!