Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Mulaney has gone to REHAB! He said "Yes, yes, yes."

Continue.

by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2021 7:53 PM

Aww, we made it to part 2!

Rootin' for you, John!

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2020 11:33 PM

I still don’t understand why he reduced himself to Seth Meyers. There’s a number of ways to make money while still keeping your dignity. He could have monetized a YouTube channel, become an Instagram influencer, sold plasma or semen, done a GoFundMe, Cameo, OnlyFans, Chaturbate, or a Kickstarter to put on a special concert. Anything but resorting to Seth Meyers.

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2020 11:35 PM

What’s the dong situation?

by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2020 11:37 PM

Whiskey dick, probably.

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2020 11:37 PM

Reminder how gross he looks naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2020 11:39 PM

Long arms.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2020 11:41 PM

So many things to love about the DL, and a thread about someone in rehab devolving into what he looks like naked is near the top of that list.

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2020 11:42 PM

Such pink nipples. He needs to shave that gross chest.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2020 11:44 PM

Is it true Conan O’Brien is paying for his rehab and not Seth Meyers. This makes Seth look really bad and cheap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2020 11:47 PM

It's more fitting that Conan pays. They're both Irish.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2020 11:52 PM

Where's the thinking that it's Conan, not Seth coming from?

And that's assuming it's even true, which coming from CDAN means it's not likely.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2020 11:54 PM

Why isn’t Seth paying when John is his responsibility? Why push it off onto someone else who has nothing to do with John? Is Seth broke too?

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2020 11:55 PM

R9 That's bull shit. More than likely, his parents are footing the bill.

by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2020 11:59 PM

This comment on CDAN sounds like it was written by the wife.

[Quote] scumby: Mulaney can afford it -This is part of his "i'm broke act" to screw over his soon to be ex. Just another Harvard SNL prick

by Anonymousreply 14December 25, 2020 12:00 AM

The wife would know he went to Georgetown.

by Anonymousreply 15December 25, 2020 12:01 AM

John Mulaney is his own fucking responsibility. I hope Seth and AnnaMarie find love together.

by Anonymousreply 16December 25, 2020 12:02 AM

CDAN said A list TV host. That’s not Conan.

by Anonymousreply 17December 25, 2020 12:03 AM

Why not Fallon? He's had trouble with booze and dope.

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2020 12:05 AM

R15 Perhaps it was written in a way to not make it seem too obvious that it was her LOL.

Kidding, but in all seriousness, at times reading the last thread, i really wondered if Anna was here posting because some of those posts defending her were just too insane and defensive to be the writings of a mere frau. Lots of celebrities have admitted to reading our site, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was googling about her husband in rehab, saw our thread and then what was said about her and lashed out in rage.

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2020 12:06 AM

This sucks, Mulaney is a great comedian. I've suffered with alcoholism big time, and I can't even fathom having something like this play out on TV and broadcast to millions. I genuinely wish him the best and hope he says strong.

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2020 12:08 AM

Another post from that same poster on CDAN

[Quote] Don't feel sorry for those psychos. This guy is faking being broke to cheat his way through a divorce.

This poster locked their comment history, so I couldn't see what else they wrote, but they seem pretty indignant about suggesting that John is faking his financial problems. He is not faking them and it's not exactly publicly admitted news yet, so it's either a troll or someone in the know trying to lash out.

by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2020 12:10 AM

A list tv host isn’t Seth either.

by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2020 12:10 AM

To be fair, the posts about "Anna Marie's Studies are sending John to drink" were pretty silly themselves.

by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2020 12:13 AM

There are so few late night shows that stay on the air... if you're one of the hosts that stick, you're A List.

by Anonymousreply 24December 25, 2020 12:13 AM

Does he have “ a” GoFundMe?

by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2020 12:21 AM

Conan was mentioned because someone in the know said it was Conan and not Seth.

by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2020 12:21 AM

Damn, he's really broke. Doesn't even have money for rehab. His parents probably gave up on him a long time ago....

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2020 12:22 AM

Oh man, this Tumblr frau would be furious with our thread LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2020 12:23 AM

R25, he doesn’t have a GoFundMe but why doesn’t he set one up? GoFundMe, OnlyFans, Patreon, anything would help.

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote] Lots of celebrities have admitted to reading our site

Link please, R19!

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2020 12:25 AM

CDAN makes stuff up but they're clearly implying it's Seth.

CDAN takes what's being said on gossip forums and turns them into BIs. The ladies insisting John didn't have enough money for rehab were apparently from another forum that came up with that idea before they even got here, plus people are now repeating it on Twitter, and I'm certain CDAN saw it and made a BI with it.

John's parents have money, at the very least, plus he's probably insured.

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2020 12:26 AM

I hope Niall Horan from One Direction will be next to go to rebab

by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2020 12:27 AM

And by the way, that Tumblr post and others like it on Twitter make me 100% believe that the last thread had an invasion of fraus posting here attacking us. These Mulaney frau fans are nuts. I didn't even realize that he had those kind of fans. Usually they follow teeny bopper idols like Shawn Mendes and BTS, but to obsessively stan for a 38 year old comedian is just nuts. Like, my God.

by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2020 12:27 AM

R30 Isiah Washington for one. Perez Hilton another. Andy Cohen (who called us a "vile pit of trollery), Rosie O'Donnell, Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin. I've read in other threads other celebrities who we have suspected of reading our site in the past or present, but don't have a full list of it offhand. Someone should start a thread on celebrities we know read the DL. It'd be good to have a reference point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 25, 2020 12:29 AM

[quote]that Tumblr post and others like it on Twitter make me 100% believe that the last thread had an invasion of fraus posting here attacking us.

Hmmm... it's possible, but why would they pay en masse to defend John? That's the one aspect of DL that makes me question it being brigaded, but I suppose it's possible. It did get unusually heated in the previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 35December 25, 2020 12:33 AM

I don't know. At times it does seem like the DL is being targeted by a nefarious worldwide conspiracy of organized Frauen - The 1,876,241 Boob Army.

That's 1 million Frauen. It doesn't quite add up because, well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 36December 25, 2020 12:39 AM

[Quote] Does he have “ a” GoFundMe?

GoFundMe was my nickname for John.

by Anonymousreply 37December 25, 2020 12:39 AM

yes. His parents are probably loaded but I don't think they give him money. I'm sure they grew tired of him asking money for "rehab" but he wasted it on booze and drugs. So they probably stop giving him any money a long time ago...

by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2020 12:56 AM

[Quote] yes. His parents are probably loaded but I don't think they give him money. I'm sure they grew tired of him asking money for "rehab" but he wasted it on booze and drugs. So they probably stop giving him any money a long time ago...

Bless your heart that you think the parents would give him money for rehab rather than pay the rehab facility directly.

by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2020 12:58 AM

R36 Or just a couple of angry fraus bombarding a thread with posts. Not an implausible theory.

by Anonymousreply 40December 25, 2020 1:10 AM

Perhaps we have resident fraus ready to take on various causes.

by Anonymousreply 41December 25, 2020 1:11 AM

He probably has great health insurance. Anxious people do

by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2020 1:16 AM

Does Mulaney really have that much of a fan club? I didn't think he was that popular. Also it would be so tacky if he did a GoFundMe or Cameo, that is they type of thing he would make fun of. He and Seth are close so I could see Seth helping him ou.

by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2020 1:18 AM

I've always thought he and Seth would make a nice couple, they always seemed like gay men who married women because it was more socially acceptable for their careers.

by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2020 1:19 AM

[quote]Why not Fallon? He's had trouble with booze and dope.

And that's why I kicked his faggoty ass to the curb...

Broadway don't go for Booze and Dope!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 25, 2020 1:22 AM

[Quote] Does Mulaney really have that much of a fan club?

A lot of people are struggling financially during COVID. I expect the wife draws a lot of ire because others here wish they too could be taken care of in a similar fashion.

by Anonymousreply 46December 25, 2020 1:23 AM

Kroll could sneeze and pay for his rehab.

by Anonymousreply 47December 25, 2020 1:25 AM

They probably didn't pay r35 because they post here for other gossip stuff already. R41 is right.

by Anonymousreply 48December 25, 2020 1:26 AM

Why the fuck does anyone post CDAN bullshit here? They're a bunch of Trump supporting, QAnon idiots. Please stop.

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2020 1:37 AM

Thanks for linking to the previous thread, loser OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2020 1:42 AM

How is there this much DL interest in this unattractive straight guy?

by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2020 1:44 AM

R51 Because he’s neither?

by Anonymousreply 52December 25, 2020 1:46 AM

Doesn’t he have health insurance?

by Anonymousreply 53December 25, 2020 1:47 AM

Of course he does, R53, but that doesn't play with the narrative that this odd group of ladies has come up with.

If you believe the overexcited Mulaney stans, you'd believe he has no insurance, he's dead broke, his parents have given up on him, his wife has stolen all his money and run off with Timotay, he's lowered himself to the equivalent of selling his sperm by appearing on Seth's show, and half of us on DL are his wife's personal paid PR people or Annamarie herself.

by Anonymousreply 54December 25, 2020 1:50 AM

R51 Because he's funny, likes show tunes and is good looking for a comedian, considering that 90% of them are fugs and/or fat.

by Anonymousreply 55December 25, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote] Also it would be so tacky if he did a GoFundMe or Cameo, that is they type of thing he would make fun of.

Cameo is tacky but not Patreon or OnlyFans. A lot of legit comedians are on Patreon with fans donating monthly.

by Anonymousreply 56December 25, 2020 3:02 AM

R54

Spot on. First thread was something else. I hope this one won't disappoint. Yes, of course, Annemarie is posting here, or publicists, or Seth, or Conan, or fraus, or fans of Annemarie. Because Datalounge is sooo important. Every second poster here is insider! So am I! I heard that Simon Cowell is playing for the rehab. It's rehab for Mulaney's damaged ass.

by Anonymousreply 57December 25, 2020 5:40 PM

I wonder how he's spending Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 58December 25, 2020 5:45 PM

"Doesn't he have health insurance?" For 60 days of rehab in a private facility? What planet are you from?

by Anonymousreply 59December 25, 2020 5:58 PM

Can you imagine if SAG-AFTRA health insurance covered inpatient private facilities? SNL cast and crew alone would bankrupt it.

by Anonymousreply 60December 25, 2020 6:08 PM

[quote] I wonder how he's spending Christmas.

Probably masturbating. Since his wife isn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 61December 25, 2020 7:39 PM

he's probably suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 62December 25, 2020 8:00 PM

Poor John!

by Anonymousreply 63December 25, 2020 8:12 PM

He would be in withdrawal right now.

by Anonymousreply 64December 25, 2020 10:37 PM

JFC r28. These insane stan fraus who act like they know these celebrities personally! The celebs who are the target of their obsession wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 65December 25, 2020 10:48 PM

R54 Doesn't know what they are talking about. Unless John was working on a regular series or getting regular SAG gigs, then he wouldn't necessarily have health insurance or insurance that covers expensive in patient rehab facilities. The finances of most stand up comics are sketchy and John is no exception. And half of the things they claim was speculated about from the last thread are flat out false. No one claimed that Anna ran off with Timothay Chalamet or that John sold his own sperm. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 66December 25, 2020 11:34 PM

John Mulaney is the only person I've heard with the so-called Chicago accent. But Im sure he fakes it as part of his persona. Does anyone under the age of 50 still have that type of accent? Many white people I have met from Chicago have a generic American accent like many from big cities do. And black Chicagoans have Southern country accents like black Angelenos. I know people from Southern Illinois have country accents.

by Anonymousreply 67December 26, 2020 11:51 AM

R67 Do Bostonians and New Yorkers have generic American accents?

by Anonymousreply 68December 26, 2020 12:23 PM

R68 if they are middle class to upper class then they will tend to have a generic American accent too. Many NYers and Bostonians are also not from the area.

Working class or elderly people from those areas tend to have the regional accents. You'll hear more classic NY accents in Northern New Jersey than NYC itself.

by Anonymousreply 69December 26, 2020 1:04 PM

Ok, 600 posts in the last thread and 60 here just so I can say...

Comedians may be damaged people. But what I've seen in them is that they desperately want to be beautiful and famous, but they aren't beautiful so they have to make asses of themselves and everyone they've ever met to get the fame. And then if they can, they try to become dramatic actors like Jerry Lewis (awful Holocaust clown movie) and Jim Carey (ESotSM, Truman Show, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 70December 27, 2020 2:58 AM

it's so strange that people assume Mulaney is broke (supposedly, but lets assume its true) because he has money problems. So many people have chimed in as to whether his health insurance or parents were paying....You people have no idea what his financial situation is.

Meaning, how many hundreds of thousands he has sitting in various bank accounts. Running out of money, possibly. But it's insane to think that he waited until he was down to zero before getting a job. Possible thats what happened, but that's how broke people think about money.

His parents are both attorneys with long careers. He's got probably at least ten friends who are multi-millionaires. His very good friend, Nick Kroll is the son of a billionaire. And he's earned tons of money over the past few years. Maybe he has run through most of it, but I doubt its an issue for him to come up with $60k one way or another.

Know who else could make that bill go away or get him set up there even if he walked in without knowing how the bill would be paid? His agency.

by Anonymousreply 71December 27, 2020 4:34 AM

He seemed a bit off in now infamous video on Seth Meyers taking about the Royal Family but 1. I laughed out loud and 2. I think much of it was scripted.

I agree with another poster that John is basically the only comedian now that makes me laugh. He's clearly intelligent. Those traits make him sexy to me despite the skinny body and weird oversized hands.

by Anonymousreply 72December 27, 2020 8:32 AM

Why are elder queens so obsessed with John Mulaney?

by Anonymousreply 73December 27, 2020 9:57 AM

r33 Probably because he's Chalamet-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 74December 27, 2020 10:01 AM

r34 Michael Alig has commented on threads about him.

by Anonymousreply 75December 27, 2020 10:04 AM

r36 And other times it feels targeted by Stormfront.

by Anonymousreply 76December 27, 2020 10:05 AM

r55 If we're going by comedian standards, he's practically a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 77December 27, 2020 10:08 AM

r58 Hopefully dicking down a hot twink.

by Anonymousreply 78December 27, 2020 10:09 AM

So, not being familiar with rehab, is internet use restricted or not allowed?

by Anonymousreply 79December 27, 2020 10:38 AM

It probably varies by rehab, R79.

by Anonymousreply 80December 27, 2020 11:44 AM

YouTuber Zach Garcia has Been on the DL!

by Anonymousreply 81December 27, 2020 11:53 AM

Any news? I guess it will be a sober News Years party at the rehab. One would presume even toasting with say ginger ale at midnight is considered bad form and a trigger. Maybe, like RHPS they just use real toast?

by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2020 8:41 AM

[quote]I still don’t understand why he reduced himself to Seth Meyers. There’s a number of ways to make money while still keeping your dignity. He could have monetized a YouTube channel, become an Instagram influencer, sold plasma or semen, done a GoFundMe, Cameo, OnlyFans, Chaturbate, or a Kickstarter to put on a special concert. Anything but resorting to Seth Meyers.

John needs to put his wife to work. I have no idea who his wife is, except he mentioned she's Jewish and very "bossy".

"Through sickness and health..." and whatever the fuck people say in marriage vows. A partner always needs to step up. Unless John married some lazy trophy woman, there is no excuse for his wife to not help with his rehab bills.

Why should another celeb pay for this comedian's rehab? A person's own family sometimes doesn't even give shit when illness happens, why should a person's friends or acquaintances be responsible to pay for someone's health issues? WTF am I missing? Does John have dirt on these people?

by Anonymousreply 83December 31, 2020 10:09 AM

Supposedley Gabrielle Carteris and Mindy Cohn as well.

by Anonymousreply 84December 31, 2020 10:18 AM

And Silky Fatass Ganache

by Anonymousreply 85December 31, 2020 10:19 AM

They're all bossy Jews?

by Anonymousreply 86December 31, 2020 12:10 PM

Empathy goes a long way, keep your chin up bud. You got this.

by Anonymousreply 87December 31, 2020 1:29 PM

Kudos to Eeeeelaaaaahdeeeeeeyaaaah for knocking John off the celebrity news front page.

by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2021 7:37 PM

Will he attend the gay AA groups when he gets out? That would be the tell.

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2021 8:55 PM

Any updates? Someone has to be working at the rehab center. Hope he is doing well.

by Anonymousreply 90January 6, 2021 4:53 PM

He's dreamy. I hope he comes to my gay AA meetings in NYC when he gets out and comes out!

by Anonymousreply 91January 6, 2021 9:27 PM

Looks like John picked the right time to go to rehab! Wonder what he’s heard about current events.

by Anonymousreply 92January 15, 2021 8:04 AM

I hope he's OK. I love him so.

by Anonymousreply 93January 15, 2021 8:35 AM

Does John even know we have a new president?

Get well, John! Post in Datalounge so we know you're ok!

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2021 9:20 AM

Has anyone heard anything about how he’s doing?

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2021 12:35 AM

He's out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 26, 2021 2:23 AM

Is he gay yet?

by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2021 2:30 AM

I wish him well, but damn! That boy is homely.

by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2021 2:38 AM

He’s like a peppy little character invented to sell products to women during daytime TV.

by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2021 2:48 AM

Closest. Kills.

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2021 2:51 AM

That nagging JAP wife of his was why he relapsed.

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2021 3:12 AM

R101 Relapsed? Did he ever really stop?

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2021 6:18 PM

[quote]nagging JAP wife

What a strange comment. His wife is a very white girl described by Wikipedia as a "lampshade artisan" named Annamarie Tendler. The nagging part maybe had something to do with it, the female part definitely, the JAP part, definitely not.

by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2021 6:36 PM

His is an interesting case. I do wonder how much of it is repressed homosexuality. Like Conan, he often speaks of his Irish Catholic upbringing and he himself notes his very gay-centric interests.

by Anonymousreply 104February 26, 2021 7:20 PM

Hopefully he's staying away from Pete Davidson. Pete had visible meth sores on his face about a month ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 11, 2021 4:53 PM

He’s doing shows at City Winery in NYC next week.

by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2021 7:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!