Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nina Turner Running for Congress

Endorsement video with Susan Sarandon and Megan Mullally to come soon, I'm sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 4:51 PM

Jesus, there are Instagram trannies who look less smug.

by Anonymousreply 1December 21, 2020 8:50 AM

Miserable Berners have infested her campaign now. It's unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2021 9:30 PM

She has a point.

So far no minimum wage hike, no student loan relief, nothing done about universal healthcare. All things Biden promised.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2021 9:40 PM

Nina's commercials have been running. " Black, black, black." That's all they are about. She'll win, since her opponents are all black women with absolutely no cash or campaign.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2021 9:45 PM

Predicting a landslide. She's so warm.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2021 9:46 PM

Love her! “What’s Love Got To Do With It” is one of my favorite songs!

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2021 9:47 PM

I liked her until she became the Bernie or bust type who flogged Hillary for being smart and intelligent... thus boosting the deplorable crowd

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2021 9:50 PM

I’ve been watching this race through Twitter and it has everything… Bernie Bros, transphobia, fake polls paid for by Turners camp, an endorsement for Turners primary opponent by Hillary, attacks on Yvette Nicole Brown from Community because she is anti Nina….it’s a great race to follow.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 4:42 AM

Nina Turner is singularly insufferable. Is she interested in dating Chris Brown? Fingers crossed....

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 5:39 AM

“Hello somebody”, Nina is AOC 2.0 on steroids…she must be stopped!!!

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 4:45 PM

Why is Megan Mullally included?

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 4:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!