Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary knew this would happen

SHE KNEW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Now they're letting Rethugs poke around inside the machines. Who knows what they'll do to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2020 4:52 PM

Anyone who understands that Trump is a psychopath knew. 100% predictable.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2020 4:53 PM

Anyone who understands that Trump is, first and foremost, a lying ass, dirtball scumbag, knew.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2020 5:00 PM

Well, of course she's completely correct. As much as I love the term Deplorable, she shouldn't have said it publicly during the campaign. That's what campaign surrogates are for.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2020 5:27 PM

She wasn't the only one

It was just that no one had thought it through all the way

But this election stuff is just Trump being Trump--he's not going to do anything more than squawk about it a lot

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2020 5:29 PM

Love her! She's the greatest!

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2020 5:48 PM

Anybody from Mahattan knew who and what Donald was about. However, if you look at the clip, Hilary comes across as lecturing and schoolmarmish. It doesn't matter if what she was saying is the truth. It was like the "class jock" running against the nerdy student coucil president. I think that is one of the reasons Hilary lost. She doesn't come across as "likeable" and the deplorables actually think Trump is "a godly man" and the "best president ever."

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2020 5:58 PM

Who on earth would say that Clinton isn't likeable but Mr. I Grab Them By the Pussy is?

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2020 6:00 PM

The same Hillary who said Biden "should not concede under any circumstances"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2020 6:07 PM

^ she was making the assumption that he'd win (which he did) and was telling him not to let the GOP steal the election

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2020 6:10 PM

Thanks to all the asshole cunts who were so fucking pure they could never vote for her. Today would have never happened.

TODAY IS YOUR FAULT! YOU STUPID CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2021 10:31 PM

“I’m the last thing standing between you and the apocalypse.”

Words that will reverberate through American history forever.

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2021 10:34 PM

Who gives a shit. Lots of people anticipated this day. There's nothing special about her---she has no special powers or influence.

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2021 10:37 PM

Hope you die soon, r13.

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2021 10:39 PM

Yeah yeah yeah Hillary is right. Sadly, she cannot be president. But I guess being a retired sore loser listening to his husband humping 20 years old ain't bad either.

by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2021 10:41 PM

People attempted to destroy her for calling these people Deplorables. It's what they are - and she had the balls to call them out first on the national stage.

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2021 10:49 PM

The term has been proven accurate time and again.

Today they’ve surpassed it. I don’t know even what to call them now. Deplorable + Treasonous.

by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2021 10:52 PM

Hilary is an all seeing prophetess!

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2021 10:56 PM

r16, please post that as a thread in itself or can I copy and paste your post.

by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2021 11:02 PM

She's responsible, then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2021 11:09 PM

R14: Fuck you troll. She lost in 2016. She ran a terrible campaign and didn't real stand for anything. She needs to join the Ed Muskies of the world and leave the rest of us alone. And people like you will not make her happen.

by Anonymousreply 21January 6, 2021 11:13 PM

Hilary for national Oracle!

by Anonymousreply 22January 6, 2021 11:13 PM

r21/troll, enjoy your stage 4 cancer. You deserve it and you're part of the reason this happened today, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2021 11:14 PM

People seen to conveniently forget Hillary called HALF his followers as deplorables and went on to describe them as racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, etc. She then continued do call the other half decent - it was the choice of Republicans to go full throwing their identification as the deplorable half! Hilary mistakenly thought there were respectable, moral Republicans that would be horrified by Trump and want to distance themselves from him. These past four years have shown the rest of us, with mouths agape, just how deplorable they could be.

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2021 11:15 PM

Gah! Sorry about all the typo(s), you guys know what I mean ☺️

by Anonymousreply 25January 6, 2021 11:20 PM

r24, she called the racists deplorable. If that was half his voters so be it.

by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2021 11:42 PM

r21, you deserved that! You're a troll and a Dump supporter! Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2021 12:26 AM

But I just wanted to blow up the system!

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2021 12:30 AM

Malcolm Nance predicted this on NPR last week.

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2021 12:51 AM

R18 She didn't see through her husband though!

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2021 12:59 AM

She knew

by Anonymousreply 31January 7, 2021 12:59 AM

R31 She didn't know about Monica in the oral office. She was clearly blindsided and livid.

by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2021 1:30 AM

Of course she was right. She also received over three million more votes than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2021 1:34 AM

Remember when people got mad at Hilary for calling Trump supporters deplorables? Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2021 2:16 AM

"Anybody from Mahattan knew who and what Donald was about."

NO. Everyone in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Westchester, Nassau, Bergen Cty and lower Connecticut KNEW and KNOWS exactly what as asshole Donald J Trump WAS/IS. I left Staten Island and Suffolk out because they're dipshits.

by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2021 2:25 AM

I didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 36January 7, 2021 3:47 AM

She also rightly called out that cunt Tulsi as being a Russian troll. But despite all of her qualifications and her being correct about EVERYTHING, we live in a misogynist country that is not ready to have a woman as President. I worry what will happen if Kamala runs in 2024 or 2028-she's a lady and person of color, that's two strikes against her.

by Anonymousreply 37January 7, 2021 3:54 AM

I think the country is ready for a woman. There was just a large portion in key electoral states that weren't ready for Hillary and her baggage.

by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2021 3:57 AM

Trump didn't have baggage? EVERYONE HAS BAGGAGE! FUCK THAT! Same old bullshit excuses! Today would have never happen if the election wasn't scammed!

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2021 4:05 AM

You sound like Trump. So 2016 was scammed and 2020 not?

Just face it. Hillary had a lot people who didn't like her. (and her staff refused to listen to Bill who foresaw that she would lose the rust belt and was livid that her staff didn't have her campaign there more.)

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2021 4:10 AM

[Quote] So 2016 was scammed and 2020 not?

Correct, you Dump asslicker! Are you typing from the Repig scipt? Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2021 4:13 AM

R34 Yes and it might have been one of the things that lost her the election. She disenfranchised so many instead of reaching across the aisle and she didn't campaign in those states and of course the baggage called Bill and her basic unlikability. And too many people's smug assertion that Trump couldn't win didn't motivate Dems to vote.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2021 4:19 AM

But r42 she was still CORRECT! Today was proof.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2021 4:23 AM

R43 You use of upper case makes you sound like Shrilary herself. Did the riots, lootings, shootings and fires in LA, Seattle, Portland, New York and Minneapolis prove that BLM in totality was dangerous and lawless. Hilary and you overgeneralize. A small percent does not equal all.

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2021 4:37 AM

She actually never called Tulsia a Russian troll. Tulsi was being extremely defensive--Clinton was actually referring to Jill Stein. Jill fucking Stein who attended an event with Putin and kept going on and on and on about how great of a leader he is. Tulsi assumed Hilary was talking about her and attempted to sue her. LMFAO good luck Tulsi--what a loser.

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2021 5:30 AM

"Kingmaker," a documentary about the Marcoses in the Philippines, is free on Amazon Prime now. Same thing happened in the '80s. Marcos (Ferdinand the 1st) lost an election, refused to accept the results, refused to leave the palace. Reagan had to tell him to get the fuck out of the Philippines, Marcoses ended up in Hawaii.

Imelda (wife of Marcos, still alive) still owns much of her pillaged stuff, she's back in the Philippines.

In 2016, son Bongbong (yes, Bongbong) Marcos ran for Vice President (a separate office in the Philippines) and lost to a woman (Leni Robredo). Refused to accept the results.

Wow! So much like what's going on now.

Imelda's M.O. is so much like Trump's: pandering to the extreme.

I ended up crying at some of what happened b/c they went into martial law for several years. Duterte is a P.O.S. and is a bad seed.

They are repeating their past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2021 4:08 PM

Tulsi ruined herself when she insisted HRC was calling HER the Russian asset. HRC didn't name names and was probably talking about Stein. Tulsi then blew her own cover by saying it was about her, then went on that crazy rant about how the election was now between her and Hillary, even though Hillary wasn't running for anything. It was a spectacular self-own, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2021 4:11 PM

This cunt spent the past 4 years claiming the election was stolen from her. She's in no position to point the finger. Just like the left isn't in a position to mock Trump supporters for claiming a stolen election when the left has been claiming the same thing for the past four years.

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2021 4:13 PM

[Bold] " FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH! "

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2021 4:15 PM

R48, have you heard of something called "reality"? Do you know how to weigh evidence?

by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2021 4:18 PM

R48 has been incessantly bitching about the number of Trump threads on DL, and also for some reason thinks he can still ignore threads, despite us not being able to for well over a year at this point.

Then he comes into these political threads he's constantly sobbing his eyes out about, and saying stupid anti-Democratic or anti-Pelosi or anti-Hillary things.

God DAMN this guy is a snooze, I wish he would just disappear.

by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2021 4:21 PM

Can't you disappear him with your ignore button, R51?

by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2021 4:26 PM

That's not the point r52 but you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2021 5:05 PM

[quote] n. She disenfranchised so many

No, Hilary never "disenfranchised" someone with an opinion. That's just BS. Yes, that comment didn't help win her fans but can anyone say she was wrong now? Anyone?! I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2021 10:56 PM

Hilary on Tulsi: "I don't know her".

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2021 10:56 PM

R48 is a shitheel who whacks it to Mnuchin.

by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2021 10:58 PM

R54 She disenfranchised people with a sweeping generalization a dismissive comment which is not a good look for someone who is running for President and will have to, like them or not, represent all citizens.

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2021 11:05 PM

Of course she knew! She wrote a book!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2021 11:13 PM

[quote] She disenfranchised people

You need a dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2021 11:29 PM

R59 Got one One meaning of disenfranchise is "marginalize"

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2021 11:52 PM

Why would anyone want to be inclusive of MAGAts? There’s nothing wrong with having standards or boundaries. Inclusivity only works for the Borg.

by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2021 11:55 PM

She should have been named Attorney General.

That would have been glorious! Not like she hasn't earned it.

"I'll take his double chins. Give the gunt to Bill. And the save the testicles for Pelosi. They'll make nice earrings."

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2021 11:59 PM

I can only assume she didn’t want it. That’s the only reason I can figure.

by Anonymousreply 63January 8, 2021 12:06 AM

She was the actual POTUS but we didn't fight FOR HER.

by Anonymousreply 64January 8, 2021 12:14 AM

by Anonymousreply 65January 8, 2021 4:35 AM

R64 And the DNC did not fight for or want her in 2008 remember a name unknown to most, Obama, got the party's nomination and in 2016 she was beaten by a man who was a reality TV star with no political experience and remember the description of Hilary and Trump in the media: A flawed insider and a flawed outsider? No sense in pretending we liked Hilary.

by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2021 5:17 AM

OP Lots of people knew and were saying it from June 17th 2016 forward.

by Anonymousreply 67January 9, 2021 5:37 AM

r67, sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 68January 9, 2021 8:17 PM

After Bill's impeachment, I remarked we were the targets of a vast, right wing conspiracy.

People laughed and scoffed.

Who's laughing now, cunts?

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2021 1:02 PM

The person who started the anti-Hillary attacks was Roger Stone, who took to the NYT in 1991, who happily printed his complaints about how she wouldn't stay in her lane as a dutiful wife should. They repeated them for years, along with other complaints about both Clintons that they never made about Repugs who were far, far worse.

Thirty years later and we're still dealing with Roger Stone and the NYT caping for Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2021 1:23 PM

She was very right about a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2021 2:10 PM

So the fuck what this has been said 4 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2021 3:52 PM

What, r72?

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2021 6:26 PM

Let's keep bumping threads about Hillary now that Troll Time Out is over!!!

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2021 6:28 PM

Bump for, r74. Happy now, hon?

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Again, bump for r74.

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2021 10:06 PM

[quote]Anybody from Mahattan knew who and what Donald was about. However, if you look at the clip, Hilary comes across as lecturing and schoolmarmish. It doesn't matter if what she was saying is the truth. It was like the "class jock" running against the nerdy student coucil president. I think that is one of the reasons Hilary lost. She doesn't come across as "likeable" and the deplorables actually think Trump is "a godly man" and the "best president ever." —Sad

What's truly sad is that this idiotic perspective shared by you and other idiots was partly responsible for everyone suffering through four horrendous years of Trump and his ilk. PLEASE go to hell, if you haven't already done so.

by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2021 10:24 PM

She was but godDAMN that white pant suit is terrible. She has NO gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2021 10:35 PM

I remember when the far lefties said a 'no fly zone' over Syria would result into a shooting match between Russia and NATO and that Hillary was a war hawk.

That no fly zone would have saved thousands of lives, would have limited Putin's influence over the region, would have prevented a mass migration of refugees into Europe.

Always remember that the far left are nothing but a Trojan Horse planted into the democratic party by dirty Russian oligarch money and the GOP!

by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote]However, if you look at the clip, Hilary comes across as lecturing and schoolmarmish.

What does this even mean? You're unwilling to listen to what an accomplished politician has to say about a topic she has expert knowledge in, just because she's female???

Fuck off idiot!

by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2021 11:12 PM

Hillary and Bill were the guests of honor at Trump's wedding to Melania.

They flew down to Florida for the wedding in 2006 and Melania posted a picture of the foursome in 2013 with the hashtag #memories.

So odd to think of them all hanging out together and having a fairly long-term friendship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2021 11:18 PM

r81 = Vlad.

by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2021 11:48 PM

Vlad pushes disinformation R82

The Clintons and Trumps were very friendly at one point which is what makes the current scenario so odd.

by Anonymousreply 83January 24, 2021 2:06 AM

R83, not really. It’s more like the Clintons knew the Trumps because they traveled in some of the same social circles and Chelsea and Ivanka were friends.

Trump wanted to say he had a former President at his wedding, he wanted to say he knew Bill Clinton and Hillary, who was the Senator from New York at one time and it would have been handy to know. Especially for a real estate developer and wheeler and dealer like Trump.

When they were invited to Trump’s wedding to Melania, Hillary said they wanted to go out of curiosity, implying they thought it would be an entertaining circus. Trump has circulated that picture of them together at the wedding over and over. From Trump’s point of view, those weren’t “my dear old friends Bill and Hillary,” those were “look at the props at my wedding! Wow! A President went to my wedding! I’ve arrived!” In real life, as we know, society in New York thought the Trumps were classless. He could have had the Queen of England there and people’s minds wouldn’t have changed. But to Trump, people are symbols of his success or failure, not relationships. He’s probably never had a friend in his life, let alone those two.

by Anonymousreply 84January 24, 2021 2:22 AM

What r84 said.

by Anonymousreply 85January 24, 2021 2:34 AM

Did she gaze into Bubba's crusty I mean crystal balls?

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2021 9:40 AM

R84 Curiosity or attraction to the wealthy? Trump, Weinstein, Epstein!

by Anonymousreply 87February 20, 2021 4:40 PM

I think a lot of people figured that out about him, before he got elected. No thanks to the electoral votes.

by Anonymousreply 88February 20, 2021 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!