Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Halloween Kills New Teaser Trailer

Jamie Lee Curtis returns next October for what looks like a wonderfully gruesome trip back to Haddonfield. Let’s hope President Biden has America sufficiently vaccinated by then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 6:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112/21/2020

I guess the "Halloween" movies are Jamie Lee's "Mission: Impossible" movies. It pays the bills.

by Anonymousreply 212/21/2020

Christopher Guest was an adorable man.

by Anonymousreply 312/21/2020

I predict the theater situation will more or less be the same, and it will have to be released on a streaming platform. I just hope it's one that I have. I'd love to see this film, but I'm not joining a platform (even for a month) just to see it.

by Anonymousreply 412/21/2020

It’s a Universal picture so it wouldn’t be exclusive to any streaming platform (or so I believe). It would probably be made available for rent or purchase in any online video store such as iTunes or Amazon.

I do believe, however, that we’ll be sufficiently vaccinated with the virus spread curtailed such that it will be safe for theaters to re-open by October, if not sooner. We may still be wearing masks, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512/21/2020

They had better just release it online + theaters at the same time if "Biden doesn't have everybody vaccinated."

I don't see COVID-19 being resolved by then.

by Anonymousreply 612/21/2020

These aren't exactly "Jamie Lee's Mission: Impossibles."

Jamie Lee doesn't produce this series. She didn't initiate it for herself the way Tom Cruise does with M.I. and others.

Jamie Lee was put up to this by Jason Blum and all the Halloween fans, because it's BLUM'S cash cow now. Jamie will tell you she doesn't like horror films, though that's most of the roles she's played.

by Anonymousreply 712/21/2020

No continuity with anything past 1978. Not watching.

The 2018 Rambo Laurie was awful.

by Anonymousreply 812/21/2020

R1, Jamie Lee looks the Quaker Oats man now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 912/21/2020

R8 wanted a sequel to Halloween: Resurrection so we can find out what happened to Busta Rhymes’ character.

by Anonymousreply 1012/21/2020

What a shitty teaser trailer.

by Anonymousreply 1112/21/2020

I found it enthralling.

by Anonymousreply 1212/21/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1312/21/2020

New image of Michael from the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2021

Kyle Richards at :23.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1601/13/2021

R16 She's also at :19.

by Anonymousreply 1701/13/2021

What kills? Michael Myers presenting Halloween hole?

by Anonymousreply 1801/13/2021

"I guess the "Halloween" movies are Jamie Lee's "Mission: Impossible" movies. It pays the bills."

Actually the last 3 movies in the series were great - and I'm NO fan of Cruise. But it's all Christopher Mcquarrie - he's a sharp, innovative writer and now, a fantastic director.

by Anonymousreply 1901/13/2021

The previews they had with test audiences for Halloween Kills were a massive success. The buzz was beyond that of the first in 2018.

Fuck, they even raved about Kyle Richard's performance.

The film is supposedly incredibly intense and violent.

by Anonymousreply 2001/13/2021

[QUOTE] The film is supposedly incredibly intense and violent.

Music to my ears.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 6:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!