Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TV Shows or a Movie People Can't BELIEVE You've Never Watched!!!

I've never watched a TV episode of any Star Trek franchise, nor never seen any Star Trek movie!!!

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2020 3:30 PM

I've never seen a James Bond movie!

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2020 6:16 AM

I've never seen Seinfeld or Friends.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2020 6:19 AM

I've never seen

"It's a Wonderful Life"

"Citizen Kane"

"Brokeback Mountain"

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2020 6:22 AM

Friends and I can live with that. Also Big Bang Theory.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2020 6:23 AM

The Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2020 6:26 AM

Star Wars

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2020 6:29 AM

OMG!!!! OP!!! so many SHOWS!!! you’ve never SEEN!!! Is that BECAUSE!!! you spend all your TIME!!! on here bumping FIVE AND SIX!!!! year old threads!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2020 6:31 AM

I've never seen a single episode of Friends or Modern Family. I have only seen 2 or 3 of Schitt's Creek.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2020 6:31 AM

R7 Haha, you dumb fuck! You're as clever as your criticism of my thread post! I've never bumped a thread ever!

And I spend all of my free time here because I'm independently wealthy and can afford to, unlike you, who lives in your parent's basement and pisses in Gatorade bottles because you're too fat to make it up the stairs to use the bathroom!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2020 6:39 AM

I never watched The Sopranos. Terry Gross on Fresh Air used to swoon over it but I couldn't get into sympathizing with a serial murderer/thug. I only watched one episode of Breaking Bad and found it revolting. I guess I'm just a wuss, but I need some morality with my mayhem.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2020 6:42 AM

[R7] I love when you get caught out, triggered much?

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2020 6:44 AM

Game of Thrones

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 6:57 AM

The Avengers or any of those Marvel movies

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2020 6:59 AM

I believe it OP, it's not even a"fun fact". It's good you have your own thread about it, though, because some people like to show on thread about series or movies just to comment "I never watched this" like is a big revelation, it's not, it's like the speed bump of a thread, " let's continue..."..

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2020 7:39 AM

Never saw an episode of: Game of thrones Breaking Bad The walking Dead

The last Marvel film I saw was the first iron Man back in 2008. I went to see it with a friend I haven't spoken with in years. Also it was his treat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2020 7:49 AM

Gone With The Wind. I have zero interest.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2020 7:53 AM

I was 45 years old before I saw Star Wars. I was only 5 when it came out in the theaters, I used to get a little irritated when people said I was the age where I "must" have seen it as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2020 8:04 AM

Titanic

Forrest Gump

Any big film released since 2015

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2020 8:32 AM

My ex made me watch the first episode of Game of Thrones and I thought it was extremely underwhelming and never watched any more. Never watched the Sopranos, The Wire, Seinfeld (it wasn’t very big here in the UK so I’m not alone).

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2020 8:34 AM

Also haven't watched Game of Thrones or Sopranos. Also never saw The West Wing.

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2020 8:43 AM

Neither of the Stars - Wars or Trek!!

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2020 9:53 AM

I work with a guy who actually HATES movies. He's never even seen The Wizard of Oz! He said the only movie he ever enjoyed was "Rudy".

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2020 12:15 PM

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2020 1:09 PM

GAME OF THRONES

SEINFELD

SOPRANOS

FRIENDS

GODFATHER ...IS ON BUCKET LIST

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2020 3:35 PM

None of the Star Wars movies since the original first

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2020 9:35 AM

ER - when it was huge, my BF couldn't believe I didn't watch it. I'm just not into medical shows, sitcoms either. But I've heard so much about ER and Friends, I know some of the storylines.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2020 3:18 PM

Also on the Game of Thrones, the Sopranos, the Wire, West Wing, Walking Dead, any stupid Real Wives or Kartrashian train,. i watched one episode of Lost and was NOT a fan. Add Dawson's Creek and Gilmore Girls onto the list of never seen/don't care.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2020 3:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!