Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ari Melber is gutting Jenna Ellis like a fish.

It's kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2020 1:54 AM

She rambled over Bill Maher a couple of weeks ago. I remember she told a flat-out lie (can't remember what) and Bill let it slide by unchallenged.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 11:02 PM

Bill was pissed but yeah, he let her gish-gallop all over him for the most part. The least he could have done was tell production to cut her feed.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 11:14 PM

Well, she *is* a fish.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 11:21 PM

I am very smitten with Ari. I wish for them to bring him before me, so that I might know him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2020 1:52 PM

What are you people talking about?

CONTEXT PEOPLE!

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2020 1:54 PM

Lawyers are disbarred for bringing frivolous lawsuits. This should be the fate of her and Ghouliani. And that woman beast with the softball mitts for hands - what's her name, Sydney?

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2020 1:56 PM

She's insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2020 1:56 PM

She is currently getting dragged on Twitter for her fake Theodore Roosevelt quotation.

She is a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2020 3:01 PM

Her “career”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2020 4:43 PM

It was stunning, R1, I’ve only seen him like that a couple other times. I was like, did you just have a TIA, or are you too stoned to be at work?

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2020 4:52 PM

grabbin the puke bucket as ari's face is icky

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2020 5:33 PM

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH R11! Okay? OKAY!!

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 6:57 PM

Ari is majorly hawt.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2020 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!