Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

After Thanksgiving

Do you think there will be a COVID explosion of nuclear proportion? I do.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 9:46 PM

The airports are busy so there will probably be another spike.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 8:55 PM

Of course. Except for my daily walks and playing golf, I expect to stay home through the spring.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 8:59 PM

It will take weeks to play out. I think the nuclear event will be Christmas. That's just when the full numbers from Thanksgiving will start breaking but you know the Deplorables will go ahead with Christmas anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 9:24 PM

The Magic 8-Ball says "It is Certain"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 9:29 PM

R3 has trouble understanding prepositions.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 9:32 PM

Had Congress not funded the airlines, there would be less travelers in confined spaces and less COVID.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 9:41 PM

Yes, there will be a spike. People are stupid. People will die.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 9:44 PM

Vat is dis you say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 9:46 PM

I think that December, January and February will be ghastly.

So yes, OP.

We’re not even close and we ain’t seen nuthin’ yet, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!