Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fauci says Santa has 'innate immunity,' won't spread COVID-19 for Christmas

Not even a global pandemic can get in the way of Santa's sleigh.

That's according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert. He told "USA Today," "Santa is exempt from this because Santa, of all the good qualities, has a lot of good innate immunity."

Kids have been worried -- for both themselves and for Santa's arrival.

"Santa is not going to be spreading any infections to anybody," he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2020 2:28 AM

I hope Fauci doesn’t start doing stand-up!

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 8:37 PM

That’s all well and good, but what about Hanukkah Harry?

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 8:41 PM

Fauci is great. This is what a normal president should be doing

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 8:44 PM

Santa is only immune if your parents didn't both lose their jobs this year. If they did, then sorry kids, but... Santa is DEAD TO YOU.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 8:47 PM

But, you still cant' sit on Santa's lap in the mall.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 8:55 PM

Put I want to pee down on him and soak him up!

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 9:04 PM

Sorry to relate the news, Flatbush, but Christmas has been cancelled for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2020 10:23 PM

He also called out the Christmas Moose for being a super-spreader.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2020 10:25 PM

lol, what a mensch

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2020 10:27 PM

R8: Santa said I was a shit spreader, which is entirely different. I can’t help it! There’s no bathroom at 3000 :ft in the air! And it’s very stressful, don’t believe the media, sheeple!! Lots of kids rely on me! Those toys don’t deliver themselves, you know!

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2020 3:33 PM

He should tell kids the truth - that Santa died of Covid and that their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles who don't believe in Covid or wearing masks gave it to him.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2020 5:57 PM

[quote]Fauci says Santa has 'innate immunity,' won't spread COVID-19 for Christmas

This must be something like what the Catholics believe about Mary being conceived without original sin.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2020 2:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!