Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best WATER PARKS

Which are your favorites?

I really like Volcano Bay at Universal Orlando. Immersively themed, and excellent hookup scene.

The Tapu Tapu wristbands make things really convenient (buying drinks, etc.).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2020 5:44 AM

Hookup scene?

How/where do you hookup in a water park? There are kids everywhere...not safe...

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 3:53 PM

Best sex I had was with someone I met at Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 3:55 PM

Are you looking to hook up with pin worms or corona virus?

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 3:56 PM

Typhoon Lagoon is where they have RIPTIDE during Gay Days Orlando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 4:02 PM

Les Villages Nature at Disneyland Paris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 4:07 PM

What have others' experiences been hooking up at Volcano Bay? I was staying at the hotel next door and brought a hot British daddy back to my room for a bit about a year ago. Where do you go if you don't have a room next door?

We had been chatting on Grindr for a couple of days before hand. He and his family were going to Volcano Bay and we planned to meet up one afternoon. Hot hairy chest, short beard. Filled out his speedo nicely with 8" of thick uncut cock.

So many Brits visit Orlando--love it!

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 4:07 PM

Shadow Bay Park right by Volcano Bay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 4:14 PM

TIWTHU

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 4:19 PM

Sorry, OP -- I'm not into water sports.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 4:36 PM

Volcano Bay is great. The Disney ones are too old. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2020 2:15 AM

Action Park, where you die laughing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2020 5:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!