Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Americans, we need to do something about this!

But what? How do we convince half the country that FOX News in known worldwide as a disinformation and misinformation bubble?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 9:31 PM

Fox is the reason we are in the mess we are in. It’s that simple. An Australian destroyed America.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 1:57 PM

If the misinformation and disinformation kills many of these idiots off, no worries. Darwin will have been proven correct.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 2:10 PM

Trump supporters have been around for centuries, they've just gone by different names. They used to be called Reaganites.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 2:16 PM

Reinstate the Fairness Doctrine. There was a time when you really did need to provide fair and balanced reporting. And anytime a broadcaster gave an opinion, you had to have a rebuttal.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 6:22 PM

Jane you ignorant slut.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 6:25 PM

It's a shame that the willful ignorance these buffoons consistently display doesn't seem to translate into any bad "life or death" decisions that might result in their incapacity or death. Perhaps someday it will.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 6:49 PM

Not to argue in favour of Rupert Murdoch, who is basically a Bond villain, but Roger Ailes was the real architect of Fox News.

You can't blame it ALL on us.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 7:08 PM

I'm on it!

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 7:18 PM

R6, I could write a book on it.

It is just maddening. Even when their best friend ends up with CoViD and they were exposed to it, they refuse to test or shelter in place for seven days or wear a mask.

I’m done. I give up. There is simply no reasoning with these folks. Even when another close friend just died from this virus, it’s just not real to some of them. All because FOX News and a whacky nut job who they voted for tell them it’s all OK.

They just don’t care. There’s nothing to be done for them. It’s a losing battle.

I’m getting tested tomorrow and getting my flu shot ASAP. I will keep on wearing masks and being careful. I’ve gotta get out of here and start surrounding myself with people who believe in science and facts. This whole scene has done damage to my mental health and well-being. I cannot live like this anymore and I understand when I’ve been over ruled and beat!

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 8:32 PM

[quote] Trump supporters have been around for centuries, they've just gone by different names. They used to be called Reaganites.

No, these people are NOT Reaganites. These people do not believe credible new sources. Instead they accept patently false propaganda as fact. I saw a female Trumpanzee taunt a CNN correspondent by saying "WE don't get our news from YOU! We get our news from social media!!!!"

Reaganites were hateful but they werent all idiots and some at least pretended to have integrity. Trumpsters are hateful, amoral and almost all categorical morons. Trump has given the presumption of truth and power to low IQ imbeciles content to believe verifiable nonsense as long as they have the camaraderie of each other. It is a dual failure of morality and education.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!