Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle Was The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Kate Middleton

Royal Family News: Prince Philip Adores Kate Middleton In A Way He Never Did With Meghan Markle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 5:08 PM

Fuck off "Celebrating the Soaps".

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 1:46 PM

FUCK OFF ANNEMARIE.....STOP SPAMMING US YOU FAT WHORE

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 1:47 PM

Just F&F, then ignore.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 1:53 PM

How wonderful that she’s loved by a Nazi prick.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 1:56 PM

What a nasty article. I remember my mother telling me how my father's aunts unfavorably compared my father's younger brother's wife to my mother. My Mom thought it was unfair and hurtful to her sister-in-law and did not serve the marriage well.

I've criticized the actions of Harry and Meghan, since their abandonment of royal duties, but this is not fair to Meghan Markle. The Duke of Edinburgh is a boorish, bigoted buffoon, lauded for his supposed candor for what is really nothing more than racist and sexist utterings from a man whose sole purpose in life was to sire offspring.

They retired him to pasture. Let him wait there in silence, until he's ready for the glue factory.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 1:58 PM

He's known Kate for almost 20 years and she's behaved impeccably, whereas Meghan suddenly jumped in for a couple of years and then jumped out, before she took his grandson and great-grandson to North America where he's never or rarely likely to see them ever again, on top of causing aggro for his family so there's no particular reason for him to have fond feelings towards Markle.

In this case, Philip is simply reflecting the feelings of the British people, who respect Kate and don't think much of Markle.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 2:59 PM

Fuck off you horrific trolls.

F&F so that this thread is banned.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 3:01 PM

More "Celebrating the Soaps" bullshit. Why pays this person?

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 3:34 PM

Says more about him. He's a prick.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 4:00 PM

R8 She's trying to get clicks. Clicks get her $$$ and she's been trying to post here to drive clicks, first with soap stuff and now with BRF, which she clearly discovered always has willing idiots here willing to jump down the well.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 4:23 PM

In my opinion Meghan never had a chance in hell with that family as a whole. There's too much racism in the Royal Family. They all put on a brave face with her in the beginning, but I can just imagine what was said behind closed doors among themselves. I have little doubt Harry saw, was told, or felt the underlying dislike of Meghan simply because she was not what they wanted for him. He tried to be a good Royal as long as he could and when he saw there was no hope he decided to do what was best for him and his family, not that bunch secret bigots. I don't blame him one iota. His priority should have always been his own family's well being, not the well being of that outdated worthless Monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 5:00 PM

Plus, you've got that hermaphrodite Lady Colin Campbell exaggerating every move Meghan and Harry made, and continuing to do so to this day just so she (or it) can sell one of her salacious books.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 5:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!