Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When your mom is Diane Downs

She's a convicted murderer, you know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2020 2:22 AM

The woman seems to be well-adjusted, amd I'm glad to see that. But I'm curious to know about the daughter who survived the murder.

And because this is DL: Diane was always very odd looking. She was never an attractive woman. Her facial structure is very masculine. It's off-putting, actually.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 11:05 AM

[quote] But I'm curious to know about the daughter who survived the murder.

She’s apparently very private and doesn’t give interviews. The daughter who was put up for adoption was on Oprah once, and said she reached out to the survivor daughter (and son) and they don’t want contact with her.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 1:28 PM

I feel sad for her. Not only is she estranged from her birth mother, but her birth mother is a murderous nutcase. That DNA must affect your self-esteem, make you feel defective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2020 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!