Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cunt Stories

There is a pig at work who is the biggest Cunt I’ve ever met. She’s a little fat and wears ill-fitting clothes. The worst thing she’s ever done was manage to get a new gay fired for talking about his weekend hookup at lunch in PG-13 details, even though she has regaled the lunch group with details of her husband’s penis size and many other sexual details. I think she’s a homophobe and fucking the boss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 5:01 AM

So how big (or small) is her husband's penis?

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 4:05 AM

O/10

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 4:31 AM

When I was saving money to go back to school, I'd worked the same retail job for several years. The GM was a notorious cunt, and had a history of treating everyone in all directions like trash. She was an absolutely miserable human, and wanted everyone to feel as bad as she did. One of her favorite things was when anyone called off of a shift (legitimately, even), she'd have her assistant manager call them back, and threaten their job. Near the end of my tenure there, the assistant manager actually came to my house to do this. Somehow, the GM managed to keep her job. For a while.

I eventually left when I got a second job, and she cut my hours to almost nothing, though I was completely willing to work as many as she could provide.

I moved away to school, and found out a few years later that she had been fired for engaging in nefarious activities with the company's money, stealing cigarettes, and taking product without paying for it. Apparently there was alot more happening, and the store had really gone downhill.

As it turned out, after she was fired, her husband (#2) and son (who wasn't even 30, but a complete trash bag) BOTH died of cancer. I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever. She had been fucking husband #2 when her first husband was dying of cancer.

She herself is a cancer, & a horror of a human being. She's now a manager at the Subway in the Walmart across the street from our former employer.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!