Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

23 y.o. obese incel shoots and kills 2 and firebombs Sonic drive thru...

...as an act of revenge. Get a load of the mugshot.

[Quote]Silva had been arrested at the restaurant Wednesday night on suspicion of identity theft after someone reported that a person had charged $57 on his Sonic app to pay for hamburgers and corn dogs. Silva was released from jail Thursday after posting 10% of $1,500 bail.

[Quote]When a reporter went Sunday to a residence in southwest Omaha where Silva lived with his parents, someone inside declined to open the door.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2020 4:23 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 3:52 AM

I saw this guy's mugshot. It looks like he has already eaten everything Sonic has to offer.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 4:11 AM

omg.

I am more than double this guy's age and I kind of hate my life, but THANK GOD I"M NOT HIM!

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 4:14 AM

" Silva was released from jail Thursday after posting 10% of $1,500 bail."

Surely you left a few zeroes out of the bail number?

They don't really let murders out of prison for a fucking $150!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 4:19 AM

I can't believe they let that fat fuck out on bail! Does that mean his victims were black or Antifa?

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 4:23 AM

I think he was let out on bail earlier in the week after being arrested for identity theft. He then returned to the Sonic and shot the victims.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 4:30 AM

The bail was for the earlier charge of identity theft, not for the later charges of murder and arson. He's still in jail after the second arrest.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 4:31 AM

^Apologies for cross-posting.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 4:32 AM

R6, did he try to steal Josh Gad’s identity? Because he should have totally pulled off that con.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 4:40 AM

Roberto Carlos Silva

I believe the correct term is Latinx

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 5:14 AM

He's probably Portuguese i.e. European.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 5:16 AM

No Silvas in Brazil?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 5:21 AM

He appears to be a fat white guy, not a fat red guy.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 5:28 AM

R9, did he try to steal Lea Delaria’s identity? Because he should have totally pulled off that con.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 5:52 AM

I'll say!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 5:56 AM

On top of having neck wider than his head, apparently the guy is 6'6". AND he had a conceal and carry permit! Man, I'm sure his parents are relieved he's out of the house.

A revenge killing because some minimum wage workers complied with a police investigation

[Quote]Employees of the restaurant reviewed transactions, which led police to Silva.

[Quote]Police said Silva had receipts with him that matched the sales made through the app.

[Quote]According to police, Silva possesses a concealed carry permit. When Silva was arrested Wednesday, police found three firearms inside his vehicle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 4:14 PM

A fat violent Mexican trying to impress deplorables so he’ll be accepted.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2020 4:17 PM

This lily white guy looks Mexican to you? Silva is a Portuguese name, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2020 4:27 PM

Local news station shows the breakdown of the $57 order including a "double-murder" 🍔.

Sum Ting Wong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2020 7:00 PM

Who smiles after killing two people?

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 7:18 PM

Gee. For the amount of effort and time these losers spend whining about their lives and plotting violent terrorist acts, they could, I dunno, get a gym membership or take up a sport?

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2020 7:21 PM

Were the people killed teenagers who worked the drive-thru or customers who ate there?

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2020 4:13 PM

Has Ricky Schroeder posted his bail, yet?

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2020 4:17 PM

A 22 year old and 28 year old working the counter and drive through. A customer waiting for her order at the drive thru witnessed it.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2020 4:18 PM

Todd Rundgren is sending him deer meat in jail.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2020 4:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!