Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden to name some nobody as Secretary of State

Who the fuck is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2020 3:40 AM

OP wanted one of her Real Housewives to be appointed.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 3:14 AM

"Blinken has been regarded as one of the leading candidates to run the State Department. After serving as the vice president’s national security adviser, he was elevated to deputy secretary of state under President Barack Obama."

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 3:15 AM

He's more qualified than anyone else in the current administration. Settle down and read more about him. It does not sound like you have bothered to do that.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 3:16 AM

OP is Matt Anscher

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 3:17 AM

Biden has not named one person that I disagree with. All experienced professionals who can fix the messes of the last 4 years. Great job!

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 3:17 AM

He’s a Liberal hack.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 3:18 AM

OP, you are showing your ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 3:19 AM

I love getting news alerts about high-level political appointments and not experiencing sheer terror. These next 4 years are going to be a nice break.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 3:20 AM

Ugh. Jake Sullivan

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 3:20 AM

Biden also picked a black female diplomat to be UN Ambassador so Pete won’t get that job.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 3:21 AM

Thank goodness he didn't pick Susan Rice. She would have been picked apart by Republicans and the media for the next 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 3:21 AM

I'll need sizemeat verificatia before I give my blessing.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 3:21 AM

What! No Susan Rice

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 3:21 AM

He's a good-lookin' Daddy if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 3:24 AM

Right on time...R10 unlocked the gate and R11 and R13 are indicators where this is going.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 3:24 AM

Oh no! Biden's selecting someone based on their qualifications instead of immediately paying back prominent people who supported his campaign! I should've voted for Trump!

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 3:29 AM

He's from a prestigious law firm, Winken, Blinken & Nod.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2020 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!