Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Face, Susan Collins: “I’ll keep Biden and the Democrats in line”

CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 5:01 AM

I hope she falls asleep with her vibrator stuffed up her twat, and it's set on high, and has fresh batteries.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 2:28 AM

Just like she kept Trump in line.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 3:27 AM

She won her seat and it should not have been that close. She's not the one with explaining to do.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 3:29 AM

R3 Her opponent really fucked up

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 3:32 AM

I miss Olympia Snowe so much. I miss a moderate woman in the Senate. Such a class act, such an eminent public servant. She loved Maine and her country and democracy enough to throw herself into the lions’ den, good ol’ boys’ club US Senate in order to make this a better country. I thought Susan Collins would carry that torch, but she chose to use that torch to help set every fucking democratic norm on fire.

I’d love to hear Olympia’s take on the craven idiocy that her protégé is stooping to these days. Susan Collins is an ipso facto disgrace to the state of Maine, but by her record she’s also an abject insult to the tutelage she received from Olympia Snowe (a good American). I don’t know how Collins sleeps at night.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 3:41 AM

R5 Olympia has been asked about Susan and refuses to comment (which is almost just as damming)

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 3:51 AM

She didn't even pretend to agonize over this decision. So out of character for perpetually-rending Susan.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 3:54 AM

America to Susan: Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 4:11 AM

America should be very concerned about Susan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 4:26 AM

[quote] America should be very concerned about Susan Collins.

No, they shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 4:28 AM

She’s got a “Face” alright.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 4:44 AM

I hate this fucking cunt. I hope she fucking dies tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 4:56 AM

The screaming and yelping after the fact have absolutely no impact. It's like a bunch of hens clucking after the fox snuck into the coop and ate all their eggs.

There is something seriously wrong with Democratic leadership (cough, cough, Schumer) if they could not beat this old biddy. Perhaps there is where your clucking focus needs to be instead.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!