Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be the Home of a 90s Gay

I’m the Chat Noir black cat poster hanging up in the wall between the living room and kitchen. I’ve been professionally framed. I pair well with the rest of the insanely eclectic furnishings and decor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 11:04 PM

I'm the black CD spinner-shelf display thing with every Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Destiny Child album prominently showcased.

I'm also the little plastic tubs of glitter body paint in the medicine cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 10:33 PM

The Geoffrey Museum was years ago on top of this question.

Here's their period room: the1990s Loft Apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 10:34 PM

I’m the CD player with speakers so big his roommate had to move out.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 10:35 PM

I'm the Michelangelo's David refrigerator magnet with dress me up accessories.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 10:38 PM

A pulled back view of the R1 image, showing the marriage of "whimsy" and an industrial aesthetic.

Airplane wing made into an executive power desk? Fuck yeah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 10:39 PM

[quote] Airplane wing made into an executive power desk? Fuck yeah!

Where’s that?

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 10:41 PM

R6: They still make them in various degrees of full-on airplane debris, but it was a much bigger thing in the 1990s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 10:47 PM

I’m a swirl, they use me on everything, from coffee cups to candle sticks. I’m so funky.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 10:49 PM

I would fucking LOVE that even today.

I also didn’t see it in the pic above was why I asked.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 10:49 PM

I'm a VHS rewinder that looks like a car. The lights even go on.

It's going to look so good next to my 4-head Panasonic VCR with auto tracking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!