Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The bully in middle school tackled me while I was walking to math class and I hit my knee

It was awful. He tackled me and I fell to the ground, hitting my leg. It was bleeding really bad. I raised my hand and told the teacher I need to go to the nurse. Everyone stared at me and my bloody knee. I was so embarrassed. I really hated that class because numerous students would make fun of me and the teacher. They were so mean.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 7:44 PM

I got pushed down and got a concussion in third grade, on the way out of gym class. Fucking dodgeball stirred up the other boys, and I hated it. You could see the gay in me from space, even then.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 8:37 PM

During second year in high school, our class put on a play, I had one line, "Letter for Kitty" when I entered everyone laughed. I was so sad that I decided leaving the stage to never trust anyone . I never attended any school reunions nor acknowledge my classmates when I saw them after graduation. During university years I befriended no one and did not want anyone's friendships. Cold? yes at least I'm not hurt.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 8:40 PM

If you're not in middle school still at this moment, then you probably need to get over it and grow up.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 8:41 PM

I was beaten up by girls in middle school and I turned out fine! Get over it

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 8:47 PM

That sounds pretty funny, R2.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 8:53 PM

Begin plotting your revenge now. In 20 years, you can appear at your reunion and say "Remember me bitches?"

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 9:00 PM

R6 Until they all look him up and down and then say no.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 9:51 PM

Find him and kill him, OP.

But when you find him he'll probably be some wife-beating, divorced and broke loser. And then you can walk away, knowing you never had to kill him.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 10:01 PM

(R2) Yes, indeed it was hilarious. I'm sure you enjoy being laughed at, ridiculed and every day worse that the past day. Just hilarious indeed.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 11:30 PM

Oops, that response 9 was for reply (5)

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 11:48 PM

Did everyone call you Kitty after that?

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 12:44 AM

The week before eighth grade began, a senior dared/tricked me into letting him put his dick in my mouth. He did, and immediately came in my mouth.

I kept spitting to get his load out of my mouth and he started laughing his ass off. He tossed a silver dollar at me, and left.

During math class the first day of school, the teacher leaned down and whispered in my ear that he had a pocketful of silver dollars.

I spent the year listening to/watching nearly everybody in school fake spit at me.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 12:51 AM

Wow, MARY r2, that sounds like an extreme overreaction.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 1:02 AM

(13) gasps as I clutch my pearls.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!