Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Royal DL super-fave Princess Michael is unwell.

[quote]PRINCESS Michael of Kent has been diagnosed with Covid and is self-isolating at her home at Kensington Palace. The royal, 75, previously known as Princess Pushy, is married to the Queen’s paternal cousin Prince Michael of Kent, has been unwell for almost a month.

[bold]TRY NOT TO PANIC[/bold]

cont.

[quote]Her spokesman Simon Astaire told the Sun on Sunday: “Princess Michael of Kent’s housekeeper fell ill three weeks ago and HRH was immediately tested and was found to be positive for Covid. “She and her husband Prince Michael have remained in isolation at Kensington Palace ever since.“Prince Michael did not test positive.”

[bold]ALERT!!![/bold]

[quote]A source close to the couple said: “The Princess is is suffering from extreme fatigue and has terrible fevers.”

Thoughts and prayers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 12:28 PM

I was just thinking of her earlier today since The Crown renewed my Diana obsession. One of my favorite anecdotes from The Diana Chronicles involved Princess Michael making a big deal out of telling Diana she wouldn't have to curtsy since they had neighboring apartments at Kensington. (Once Diana lost her royal title, Princess Michael gained seniority). Diana hated her already, so that exchange wasn't taken lightly.

Anyway, she's vile and I suppose only her family cares she's unwell.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 8:21 PM

The ole gal had a good run. I’ll be sure to send some flowers.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 8:22 PM

Sending thoughts and prayers...to COVID

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 8:26 PM

It an obeah woman curse put on her!!

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 8:27 PM

No not Christine!

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 8:27 PM

Who'll be bequeathed her blackamoor collection?

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 8:32 PM

[quote] Who'll be bequeathed her blackamoor collection?

I will. After all, I'm a product of partially-black amour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 8:41 PM

^ Fugly kid.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 8:51 PM

Adorable kid - fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 9:31 PM

R9, take a look at the signature line, you fucking imbecile being apparently entirely anable to grasp irony and sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 12:26 PM

*unable

Although "ANALbe" fits this obnoxious Megh moron pretty nicely imho.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 12:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!