Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hallmark's Ho Ho Ho-mo Holiday Movie, The Christmas House

World premier today! Official DL Thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2020 12:01 AM

OP is a fat frau!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 5:37 PM

cute stars!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 5:43 PM

Rofl R2!

Can you just imagine the earthquake that would occur, from all the fat fraus fainting into one giant blob heap?????

Oh, the humanity!!!

A billion pounds of blubber, all hitting the floor at the same time!!

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 5:44 PM

No candy canes were humiliated in the production of this instant holiday classic. CGI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 5:47 PM

When does the gay one premiere? I want to watch that one!

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 5:51 PM

I just received the premiere trailer for the op's Hallmark movie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 6:01 PM

And here's the grand finale!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 6:03 PM

There weren't enough cute Canucks? They had to hire Czech boys?

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 6:07 PM

Lez-B-honest.

Anyone watching this gay couple on the Hallmark Channel, are only going to be thinking about exactly what R6 and R7 is showing.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 6:11 PM

Just hold on a damned minute. I didn't whack off yesterday and I took a cilias at my lunch. I'm expecting steamy and romantic man on man love scenes under the moonlight on the town carousel, in a winter wonderland of 50,000 pink fairy lights and several tankers worth of foam snow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 6:16 PM

Is there anything more Christmas-y than...balls?

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 6:19 PM

For a second there I thought the hot one would be the gay one, but alas, no.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 6:21 PM

You mean the silver fox?

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 6:22 PM

Just dipped into the One Million Moms page and they are TRIGGERED! They've announced a boycott of Hallmark movies and all Hallmark products until Hallmark comes to their senses and starts showing only straight white characters again.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 6:32 PM

This thread is nothing but FILTH!!!

How DARE you nasty homosexuals!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 9:25 PM

Robert Buckley who stars in this and Rahul Kohli were BFFs on “I Zombie” but now neither follow each other on Instagram or Twitter (though each follow costar Rose McIver).

Professional jealousy? One just starred in a hit Netflix series while the other is doing Hallmark.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Is Bly Manor any good?

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Robert Buckley is HOT!!!

And look at that bulge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2020 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!