Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet Kalvin, Professional Gay

What is it with these professional gays? Made up name, weird hair and spend all their time being activists. How are they paying their rent? The rest of us have to work a corporate job to survive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 12:12 AM

Boring

Hi Kalvin

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 3:03 PM

The ad I can't ignore is the one in which a sassy-voiced narrator says something like, if you're HIV positive, keep livin' your life!

I cannot prevent myself from answering in my best sassy-queen voice, You do YOU, Gu-url!

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 3:09 PM

The ad I can't ignore is the one in which a sassy-voiced narrator says something like, if you're HIV positive, keep livin' your life!

I cannot prevent myself from answering in my best sassy-queen voice, You do YOU, Gu-url!

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 3:09 PM

Nephew if this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 3:25 PM

*of (not if)

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 3:26 PM

“social media advocate”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 3:29 PM

They never have enough of us boring ass people with HIV, it's always a stereotypical gay like this freak, with his bird head plumage.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 5:15 PM

I'm an HIV activist! = I just seroconverted!

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 5:32 PM

Is that lipstick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 5:39 PM

Professional gays are annoying ..

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 7:20 PM

Top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 7:42 PM

Definitely bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 9:03 PM

This is why they hate us.

Hell, this is why I hate us.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 11:30 PM

Let's not forget that poor thing with the macrame plant hanger on his head. Not all gays are so flamboyant.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 12:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!