Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a character from an X-files episode

I'm The Great Mutato in the Post-Modern Prometheus.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 11:34 AM

Ronnie Strickland from Bad Blood. Delivers pizza with a kick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 2:11 PM

I'm a lot of guys' most memorable image from the show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 2:13 PM

I am Lady Peacock, matriarch of the Peacock family and certified bad ass at living a fulfilling life on a skateboard under a bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 2:14 PM

Im the one with Gillian Anderson’s terrifying identity crisis (am i british? Am i bi?)

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 2:14 PM

I'm the voice in the back of Chris Carter's head after he finished writing the 8th season finale, telling him to quit while he was still ahead. I really wish he'd listened to me.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 2:20 PM

I'm the Goddamned disappeared sister we couldn't get away from for much, much, much too long.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:24 PM

I'm the guy in the suit who couldn't keep his eyes engaged with his acting partner's eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 2:28 PM

R3 you beat me to the punch! That was a FUCKED UP episode

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 3:00 PM

I'm Charles Nelson Reilly in Jose Chung's from Outer Space...with cameos by Alex Trebek and Jesse Ventura

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 4:21 PM

I'm Peter Boyle in Clyde Buckman's Final Repose:

[quote]A grumpy old man with psychic powers that show him how someone will die assists the agents with the hunt for a crazed killer who targets psychics. He also cryptically reveals to Mulder and Scully their own ultimate fates.

We forget what a range this guy had...

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 12:47 AM

We are The Lone Gunmen. We had a strong story arc involving character Susanne Modeski. We then had our own series but it was yanked after the first season.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 11:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!