Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has DL fave Meredith Talusan turned over a new leaf?

Admits she used to bully other transwomen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2020 1:37 AM

I'm confused...

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 3:05 AM

MTF, FTM, FTD, MTG? What is THAT?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 3:09 AM

It's been awhile since we've had a Meredith thread.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 3:27 AM

Right? I had to look at up too. Its a boy, who is now supposed to be a girl, but still has to shave, from the looks of things. They's pretty? Them's pretty? I don't know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 3:35 AM

If he's trans, I'm fully black .

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 3:36 AM

he says several times in the article how beautiful and passing he is compared to other people

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 3:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 3:38 AM

Aside from Amanda Lepore, many trans people are fucked up, mean, ugly, not passable, often grifters. They are mentally ill. Being "trans" is just one of their many illnesses.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 3:41 AM

I thought everybody on DL knew who Meredith is.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 3:42 AM

Has she decided to undergo another metamorphosis?

Trans is so 2016, zhey need to become non binary.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 4:33 PM

I hope she comes back to DL and uses our replies as the basis for more 'writing', the grifting albino asshole male cuntless fucked face loser dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 4:41 PM

R11, but how do you REALLY feel about it?

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 8:30 PM

He looks like Amy Carter. I wonder how he feels about nuclear proliferation.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 8:32 PM

Aging quite well for a late 40s albino

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 9:31 PM

That article is from 2018, but that would still be after MT honored us all with a visit to Datalounge when we were being really mean to non-binary icons Alok and Jacob:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 9:59 PM

"dl fave" - not in the least but nice try

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 10:02 PM

It looks like a boil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 10:28 PM

Will she be generous enough to provide more interpretive dance videos? This years long deprivation has been cruel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Where are her compadres Alok and Jacob? They've been awfully quite for some time.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 10:45 PM

Awfully QUIET for some time. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 10:46 PM

Alok is off finding JUST the perfect sari to complement her hairy arms.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 10:53 PM

Alok was recently featured on Colton Haynes' Instagram account, in honor of Trans Awareness Week.

Even though he's non-binary and not trans. 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 10:57 PM

That is tragic r22.

BTW, how does he afford NYC? He apparently does nothing in the way of work.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 11:03 PM

Rich parents. One is a doctor, the other a health care company CEO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 11:08 PM

LOL r24 I figured it must be Mom and Dad funding this freak! All of these people should try getting by without a trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 11:09 PM

[quote]When I get pushed to an insecure place, asserting that I'm cisgender passing, which means that people generally can't tell that I'm trans until I tell them, it's something that I still notice I do on occasion, and I try to hold myself accountable."

c-slur passing?

Um, not in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 11:14 PM

The "trans moment" in the US culture of five years ago seems to have passed: not in that huge strides were not made for the trans community, but rather that the brief era when any trans schmoe could get public attention or have an automatic platform from a major newspaper or magazine for "telling their story" is no longer here. Meredith and Jacob Tobia both seem to come from wealthy families, although I don't think Alok does--I do not understand how the latter makes money. Alok used to go around speaking to colleges and universities, but they are too old now to represent the undergraduate student point of view, so their visibility on the college speaker circuit has dramatically decreased.

Of the three, Meredith is the most talented as a writer, and also seems to have accepted her aging the best. I would assume she will keep writing, even though her memoir (like Jacob's) did not make her wealthy or get that much critical attention. All three of them have been grotesque narcissists, so I don't care for any of them, but at least Meredith seems the most reasonable of the three. I hope Meredith ultimately realized now stupid that infamous column she wrote was bemoaning that Jacob and Alok should have gay cis boyfriends just because they're so fabulous (as always, it wound up being a covert putdown of them in order to glorify Meredith, because Meredith made a big point of saying she has a permanent boyfriend but no one will touch Jacob or Alok with ten-foot poles).

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 11:43 PM

That's the most punchable face since Moscow Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2020 12:29 AM

Put them in mental institutions. I’ll treat them.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2020 12:33 AM

I don't think M. Talusan should be allowed to be in public by the parents.

Downies need to be protected from themselves. They're SPECIAL.

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2020 12:50 AM

She’s so........creepy!!

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2020 1:03 AM

Looks like a boy.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2020 1:34 AM

R31 Jokes aside: while I obviously don't believe all trans are sexual predators, this one weirds me out. Like Jonathan Yaniv...but he's not trans. He's a straight-up fucking predator, and a fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2020 1:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!