Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Smith, convicted of killing her young sons, could be freed in 2024

Good God let's hope there's no parole board who'll let this demon out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2020 11:59 AM

She has kind eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 1:58 AM

She would still be young enough to conceive more children.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 2:02 AM

I wonder if Beth the baby killer from OITNB was based on her? I know there are plenty of women who have killed their children, but she looks a lot like the character from the show.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 2:03 AM

R1, yes, very kind. I'd feel a great deal of comfort looking into those eyes as I slowly sank into the water, unable to free my baby brother from his carseat.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 2:03 AM

Susan needs to stay in until she's well into middle age. She should be old enough that no man would be interested and she wouldn't be able to start a new marriage.

No way does she get to have a second family.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 2:05 AM

She will never get out of prison. Good behavior or not. And I bet her ex-husband will be at the hearing with pics of the sons she murdered.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:06 AM

She won't get out.

She does have very kind eyes though.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 2:08 AM

Plus, if she got out, her social media would be unbearable. "Hey y'all. First day as deli girl at Kroger!. Pimento loaf 4.99/lb."

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 2:09 AM

She's no better than Chris Watts, but guess what... Female privilege.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 2:09 AM

Why do all these murderesses hail from small towns in the South?

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:10 AM

Remember, she accused a black man of the murders. Same as it ever was.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:14 AM

A common phrase in the south is "I brought you into this world, I can take you out". Infanticide is very real in the backwoods and hollers of Appalachia.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 2:18 AM

PRAISE BE!!

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 2:19 AM

Her husband was kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 2:21 AM

She has crazy eyes not kind eyes

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 2:21 AM

[quote] She has kind eyes.

Me, too. The kindest.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 2:30 AM

I'd like to talk to her about joining the Real Housewives franchise.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 2:34 AM

She's served her time. Let her go.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 2:34 AM

[quote] Remember, she accused a black man of the murders. Same as it ever was.

Yes, that's the take away that after she murdered two innocent young children. Good to know where your sympathy lies. Remind me to never ask you to babysit, especially if the children are white.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 2:40 AM

How does she look better than she did 25 years ago? Lack of sun?

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 2:44 AM

Yeah, she looks good. I guess that's the benefit of not being burdened by a conscience. No worry lines.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 2:51 AM

This cunty Karen will remain behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 2:58 AM

R19 Something tells me you would be singing a totally different tune if a father had molested his child and then pinned the blame on a "gay/deviant man" on national television.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 3:32 AM

I remember her as having frizzy blonde hair and granny glasses.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 3:43 AM

Wow, she looks way better now!

Drowning her kids and going to prison has done wonders for her appearance!

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 3:48 AM

This whore.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 4:30 AM

R19 Killing your kids is bad. And trying to set up a guy to take the fall is also bad. Cool?

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 4:46 AM

So she killed them to win her boyfriend back? She's still self harming. She's fucking guards for attachment. Sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder. Nothing nuttier than a BPD bitch. Dont know why it's become the cool personality disorder to have. It's no different from sociopathy and narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 4:50 AM

New Reality show Susan and Casey. One got away with it. The other didn't. Now they share a house with the kids Trump took away from their parents. This show gives new meaning to the elimination ceremony. Wednesday's on UP

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2020 4:58 AM

She wanted a girl to play dress-up with instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 5:06 AM

So, how does one go to prison as a homely frau and potentially get to leave after a total makeover looking a 100% better?

Sorry if this point has been made before. Haven't read any comments yet.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2020 5:10 AM

It looks like she lost weight, too.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2020 5:11 AM

[quote] So, how does one go to prison as a homely frau and potentially get to leave after a total makeover looking a 100% better?

Grape jelly. I saw a prison documentary and that's what women prisoners use to style their hair.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2020 5:14 AM

[quote] She should be old enough that no man would be interested and she wouldn't be able to start a new marriage.

Honey, just because your fat fag ass can’t find a date doesn’t mean women can’t.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 5:18 AM

R9 Yep. White women never get treated as harshly for the same crimes if a man did it.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2020 5:24 AM

No, r34 et al. That's not what the poster meant. She could date and fuck as far and wide as she wants. The implication is that she is still impregnable and could possibly reproduce and still harbor active resentments against her offspring. Her self-worth is wrapped up in who she fucks and how she procures him. She's 48 and at an age where accidental pregnancies happen.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2020 5:26 AM

Just because yall don't get emails from Nigerian princes doesn't mean it's scam, understand, fags?

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2020 5:31 AM

I wonder what Andrea Yates is up to in prison these days.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2020 6:08 AM

Andrea Yates was more sympathetic, even though she killed more kids and with her bare hands.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2020 6:11 AM

R39 Of course, her husband sounded awful!!!! She should have killed him instead of the kids, actually.

I actually forgot she isn't in prison, but in a mental hospital.

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2020 6:15 AM

She was 23 in 1994, so will be 53 in 2024. Extremely unlikely that she'd still be able to conceive.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2020 7:01 AM

No one is pregnant at 48 either.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2020 7:34 AM

[quote] That's not what the poster meant.

That’s exactly what they meant.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2020 7:37 AM

[quote] Susan needs to stay in until she's well into middle age. She should be old enough that no man would be interested

Interested in what?

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2020 7:38 AM

Andrea Yates was very ill when she did her crimes. This bitch Susan... Shes a “drug queen” and Really turned out sexually there in jail.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2020 7:44 AM

Two at once? Someone's an overachiever.

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2020 7:50 AM

I'm just surprised she has never been killed in prison. Child killers is one thing convicts universally hold in great dismay. Men's or women's prisons are no different. Child killers usually have a very tough time in prison.

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2020 12:32 PM

Her ex-husband was hot.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2020 12:52 PM

How's she getting a spray tan and makeup in prison? What a fucking cunt. Watching her children suffer and die and then letting police round up black women. All so she could keep fucking the moronic manager at the Piggly Wiggly. She needs to go to real prison.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2020 1:01 PM

She would be 52 at the time she is 1st up for parole, no more babies. Bitch needs to stay in prison for life.

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2020 1:23 PM

That bitch should NEVER see the light of day on the outside! My children are the ages her kids would have been, had she not murdered them. SHE DESERVES TO ROT!

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2020 1:58 PM

30 years is a life time. I can't believe it's been 30 years since that crime. She was 23 at the time and it appears is a self-harmer. That doesn't just develop in later life. She clearly had mental health issues and they will have opined on whether she is likely to re-offend. Women are less likely to re-offend, especially in crimes of violence, which is why honest and real sex statistics are important in the criminal justice system.

I am not of the school that thinks there is no such thing as rehabilitation. I have seen many cases of people, usually of young men though some women, who make terrible, even horrific selfish choices before their minds are fully developed (that age is about 25). Many adolescent minds have tendencies of sociopathy because they are not mature and given the circumstances those tendencies can cause, well, evil outcomes. That's what maturity is in the end, an evolution to becoming a person capable of looking outward and acting accordingly.

That said, I have no idea what her psychological assessments are. She may very well still be immature and incapable of self-regulation and control. A 53 year old woman is not the same as a 23 year old woman. though she could still be as unrepentant as Betty Broderick.

I do expect that politics will play a big role in this decision.

I'll duck now. Slash away.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2020 2:36 PM

^^^ because their minds are NOT fully developed.

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2020 2:37 PM

This is David Smith from his interview with Oprah in 2009. Still looking for a more recent picture. He was a fine looking man in 2009. Probably still is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2020 2:46 PM

Stunning and brave.

She was always the victim of patriarchal oppression and misogyny. Young white women are never responsible for their own behavior.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2020 2:47 PM

This is David from 2016. Looking older but still a quite handsome man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2020 2:50 PM

I just refreshed myself on this case. I had never known that she was pursuing a wealthy man who had told her he didn't want kids. She did have a bad childhood (father committed suicide, attempted suicide herself, stepdad molested her).

I wonder if she's made any attempts to redeem herself in prison. Has she tried to counsel or tutor other inmates? Is she getting therapy? Has she taken courses towards a degree?

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2020 3:01 PM

Definitely not kind eyes, those are crazy eyes like others said.

And she's 49 now, so if she is let out in 4 years, which is the earliest timeline for her parole. she'd be too old to have kids. She's already too old now, probably.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2020 3:08 PM

Patsy Ramsey used to mock her for getting caught.

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2020 3:10 PM

It hasn't been 30 years, R56, it's been 26. The NY Post article is about how she might be able to get parole in 4 years from now. It's clickbait filler, there's no news being reported.

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2020 3:11 PM

She's got some kind of personality disorder for sure and I'll willing to accept that it's the result of childhood trauma most likely inflicted by her father and step father. But then aren't most psychos the result of damaging childhoods???

Do we let every serial rapist and murderer out because their care givers fucked them over????

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2020 3:13 PM

She turned lez in prison. They can release her to my care.

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2020 3:15 PM

Before you judge, who among us wouldn't kill two children for a big cock?

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2020 3:21 PM

R39 Andrea Yates is far more sympathetic. If she was released, I would understand. She was suffering from various mental issues and tried repeatedly to get help. I imagine she mourns her children daily.

Susan killed her kids for a boyfriend. She is fucking in prison. I would not go as far as to say that she doesn’t feel bad about what she did, but clearly she isn’t too distraught.

Prison isn’t just about rehibilitation, it is also about justice and revenge. Let the bitch rot.

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2020 3:33 PM

R57, the only thing I've read about her time in prison is her repeated infractions. She's been caught fucking guards repeatedly, married guards at that. I think she's a sociopath. She's only concerned with what she wants and the rest of the world be damned.

by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2020 3:40 PM

I agree, she's not getting out; I refuse to believe that a state that went overwhelming for Dump & re-elected the loathsome Lady G is willing to accept that this woman - no matter how young & damaged she was - paid her dues & deserves to be released. Plus, there is a better than 0 chance that the aforementioned x-husband will lobby against it, which works against her.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2020 3:54 PM

[Quote]All so she could keep fucking the moronic manager at the Piggly Wiggly.

Ahem. The owner's son. Tom Findley's father was the richest man in the county. You just don't commit two murders for small potatoes!

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2020 4:23 PM

She looks more jewish than white.

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2020 4:32 PM

I think the black guys killed the babies. She's nuts enough to take the blame.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2020 4:34 PM

53 is old and the photo is flattering. Ni 49 yr old looks like that

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote] Child killers usually have a very tough time in prison.

I don't think this is as true as people say it is. Jeffrey Dahmer is the only one I know of who seems like he was minding his own business and got killed.

IMO, seems like if you mind your own business & don't make trouble, you can do your time like the rest of the inmates.

Susan Smith seems like a troublemaker in jail.

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2020 4:52 PM

r70 - I was thinking the same thing. Wiki indicates that photo is from 2012. Makes more sense. I wonder what she looks like now in the throes of menopause.

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2020 5:02 PM

I'm sure you don't have to work very hard at being a gold star asshole R52. Betty's husband fucked her over royally and this woman killed two boys. The fact that she didn't get the death penalty is mind boggling. Talk about female privilege. If it had been a black man...can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 73November 22, 2020 5:14 PM

There were rumors that Dahmer's murder was arranged by one of his victim's family

by Anonymousreply 74November 22, 2020 5:17 PM

Betty Broderick was not some victim. Because her husband cheated on her doesn't give her license to kill. She thought and still thinks it justified her actions. She is the one who was irrational and violent during their divorce. She was getting a huge support payment each month and she just wanted to cause trouble for him. After she realized that her crazy behavior was backfiring she decided killing him and his new wife was her right and she'd get away with it. Has Broderick shown any remorse or any realization that her behavior was wrong she'd be out by now. It's pretty clear she is still dangerous and will harm those who she believes turned on her - like 2 of her children. Those 2 children know it and they have opposed her release. That is vey telling.

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote] If it had been a black man...can you imagine?

If it had been a black man you wouldn't even be talking about it. Or a white man. Or Hispanic man. All because you are obsessed with shifting focus on a tiny minority of female killers.

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2020 5:29 PM

She is trans

by Anonymousreply 77November 22, 2020 6:23 PM

FFS.

I know this is off the point, but who DID kill Jon Benet? Dad, mom, or son?

I've read three fucking books, everyone has a different opinion.

by Anonymousreply 78November 22, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote] She looks more jewish than white.

What kind of idiocy is that? Are you saying Jews are a separate race? Because they're not.

by Anonymousreply 79November 22, 2020 6:47 PM

R79 they Are a creation of the devil

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2020 11:29 PM

R75 I am not saying Betty Broderick was right in doing what she did but that ex husband was a 1000% ass hole. All those years she worked to put him through medical school and law school and then she didn’t even get to keep her children or the house she helped pay for? I would have done the same thing. She doesn’t feel remorse, she feels justified.

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2020 12:00 AM

She may have a personality disorder but that does NOT mean she is/was legally incompetent. If that were true there would be very few people in prison. Personality disorders are very common in criminal behavior. Yates is and was mentally ill and her husband was a complete wackjob religious nut. Betty was just a woman scorned.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2020 12:17 AM

Betty Broderick's kids didn't want to anything to do with her, they chose to live with their father and Linda.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2020 12:17 AM

Susan Smith is a cunt and does not deserve freedom. Free her only to throw her in a weighted locked trunk and drown her in a lake.

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2020 12:56 AM

R81 I agree but only to a degree. She was making her kids lives miserable. She was not in dire straits as it was initially reported before she decided to kill her ex and his new wife.

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2020 1:00 AM

The father killed Jonbenet.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2020 1:53 AM

She is fucking all the guards in her prison.

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2020 2:20 AM

In OP’s split picture; I’m curious, is that a glam shot of Maggie Haberman on the right?

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2020 3:00 AM

r19, you idiot. I said that this evil white bitch, who killed her own children, accused a black man of doing it. Such false accusations have been going on for generations. Had a black man been arrested and falsely imprisoned, he'd have been executed by now and yet this white woman is now eligible for parole. Same as it ever was.

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2020 9:03 PM

Betty's husband was making 100k a month so her getting 16k was a joke. She had an agreement with him. She raises the family and puts him through school and he takes care of her and they grow old together.

Problem is turns out he doesn't like her growing old when he sees the results. So he gets a young filly to take Betty's place humiliating her in front of not only family but their entire social set. She is in social terms a pariah among the people they knew. She loses a husband, money and social standing. She is understandably devastated on every level and nothing is going to make it right unless he comes back to her. That is not going to happen so she has no choice but to blow him and his bride who stands to get everything he has plus his insurance away(fuck her. She's not getting what Betty should have had.) She to this day is happy about what she did. No regrets except for the fact that he completely betrayed her.

Betty became deranged with humiliation and grief. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2020 12:03 AM

Oh ffs, r65. Maybe the married guards shouldn't be fucking inmates??

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2020 12:15 AM

She fucks dykes a lot more than she gets guard dick I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2020 4:43 AM

Apart from inveterate dykes, who already had lesbian sex before prison, most "romantic" relationships between women in prison are actually platonic. Holding hands, giving emotional support, etc. Also -- nothing that lesbians can offer replaces dick. I know that's un-PC and that TV shows often tell us otherwise. But on a subreddit, there was once a poll directed to bi women about which they prefer, getting fucked or getting head, and most picked getting fucked. So I doubt that Susan, as a straight woman, would get total satisfaction just from having her carpet munched. She prefers the guards.

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2020 5:32 AM

She’ll get out in time to be Trump’s running mate.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2020 5:32 AM

R89, I agree. Everything she did was evil, but the "black man" just gives an extra bit of it.

Black guy as the boogeyman happens and you are right to point it out. As in this hideous case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2020 5:36 AM

If and when she does get paroled, I think she will have a hard time out in public. People have not forgotten this crime. OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony are pretty much shunned.

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2020 5:43 AM

R95 He should have said two white guys did in instead.

by Anonymousreply 97November 24, 2020 6:02 AM

Smith is more horrible than the worst serial killer. The fact that she wasn't put to death and now has the possibility of parole while she's having a grand time fucking the guards shows you how sick our society is. A man kills a child and he's a monster. A women kills her own children and is worthy of rehabilitation. Very sick.

by Anonymousreply 98November 24, 2020 11:52 AM

That Bitch is pure evil. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 99November 24, 2020 2:14 PM

Love her. Let her out - there’s more toddlers that need to be exterminated.

by Anonymousreply 100November 24, 2020 2:23 PM

It is impossible for me to find a pic of the first guard (Cagle) who was jailed for fucking Susan in the slammer. Many articles that only feature pics of Susan, not of her convicted fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 101November 24, 2020 4:20 PM

R93 I’m sure the pig does prefer dick just that she’s getting a lot more fuckin tongue n finger than she is dick because 2 guards already caught.

by Anonymousreply 102November 24, 2020 7:53 PM

She doesn't have any sons left, so society is safe

by Anonymousreply 103November 24, 2020 7:56 PM

Well considering she's having no problem getting laid at this rate she'll have more victims than the Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 104November 24, 2020 11:47 PM

I read she gets high on Wellbutrin, Gabapentin and Flexeril in prison. Good on her if she can catch a high on that shit. She probably fucks women for hours on it.

by Anonymousreply 105November 25, 2020 12:06 AM

How do you get high on Wellbutrin?

by Anonymousreply 106November 25, 2020 10:55 AM

R106 God Idk :0

by Anonymousreply 107November 26, 2020 9:25 PM

Poor Susan. She knows a mother's pain.

by Anonymousreply 108November 26, 2020 9:27 PM

There was a receptionist at my last job that claimed she was flying on Flexeril. I would look at her and think...”are you sure?”

by Anonymousreply 109November 26, 2020 10:03 PM

Smith is a chunky gal. How is she seducing all these hot men. She also seems to be lesbian. Of course they never publish she is lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 110November 26, 2020 10:34 PM

R110 - straight men will fuck any cow that lets them.

by Anonymousreply 111November 26, 2020 10:38 PM

I don’t understand how Susan Smith looks so paradoxically good now. She’s basically unrecognizable. Did she get a nose job, too??

by Anonymousreply 112November 26, 2020 10:50 PM

Nah, she’s just freshly fucked

by Anonymousreply 113November 26, 2020 11:04 PM

"Could be freed in 2024?" I don't think she will be, if it's up to a parole board. But who knows? Parole boards are frequently dumb as shit. They thin: "she's done her time, behaved in prison...why not let her out?"

She looks quite well. She probably gets privileges in prison. The infamous murderess Pamela Smart, who got her teenage lover to kill her husbands gets tons of privileges. In interviews she wears gold jewelry and her hair is bleached Barbie doll blonde and looks like it's been curled on hot rollers. Obviously she's one of the favored inmates.

by Anonymousreply 114November 26, 2020 11:19 PM

My mom had a friend from high school who was abducted, raped and murdered near Ft. Riley, KS in the early 1970's. The perp was caught (ex-military/drifter-type), convicted, sentenced to death, and then his sentence was commuted to life after KS abolished the death penalty.

He's come up for parole a couple of times in the intervening years. Because the young victim's parents are now elderly/deceased, my mom attended one of the parole hearings to represent the family, so she got to hear the guy's statement in support of his own release.

His comment was something to the effect of, "A long time ago, I made ONE bad decision..." (WTF?!) It chilled me to hear that when my mom told this story, mainly because I'd never heard of a convicted murderer referring to their own crimes with any specificity.

I can imagine Susan Smith having a similar attitude toward her own actions.

by Anonymousreply 115November 26, 2020 11:34 PM

[quote] No one is pregnant at 48 either.

Excuses me.

by Anonymousreply 116November 27, 2020 12:24 AM

"Betty's husband was making 100k a month so her getting 16k was a joke. "

Actually, Dan Broderick was making at least $300,000 a month. He could have afforded to give her a big settlement (which I think she was entitled to) but did not want to do that. After all the years of cooking his meals, washing his clothes, popping out babies, working part-time jobs and taking care of all child and household duties while he got his medical and law degrees she felt she deserved that. And along comes a 21 year old with no college degree who steps in and gets him and all his wealth and prestige, and a nice high paying job, too. Jesus, no wonder Betty Broderick went nuts.

by Anonymousreply 117November 27, 2020 12:57 AM

16k a month . Boo hoo

by Anonymousreply 118November 27, 2020 11:19 AM

Susan smith improved appearance because you see less of her in new photos and old hair style is ugly and she was stressed having her kids abducted by two blacks. She always had nice eyes and adequate face.

by Anonymousreply 119November 27, 2020 11:23 AM

evil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 27, 2020 12:41 PM

If my husband was making 300k a month due to my efforts and wanted to dump me for 16k a month I'd have his fucking head served to me on a platter.

by Anonymousreply 121November 27, 2020 9:33 PM

Is it the same psycho troll who keeps commenting on Susan's "nice eyes"?

by Anonymousreply 122November 27, 2020 9:47 PM

[quote] If my husband was making 300k a month due to my efforts

Did she take the LSATs and medical boards for him or something?

by Anonymousreply 123November 27, 2020 10:08 PM

How the fuck has Susan Smith not been murdered or committed suicide in jail? Can't she take the hint? How can she possibly live with herself for one day?

by Anonymousreply 124November 27, 2020 10:16 PM

Susan's improved appearance is due to weight loss and an up-to-date hairstyle. When she committed the crimes, she had a curly hairstyle that was quite frizzy. I'm not sure if she had a bad perm back then, or if she's straightening her hair now. On top of that, her lack of exposure to sunlight has slowed down the aging process of her skin.

by Anonymousreply 125November 27, 2020 10:19 PM

She's a psychopath. She has no regrets. She just wants to literally fuck.

by Anonymousreply 126November 27, 2020 10:55 PM

Considering she did everything in her life to financially support him and provide him with a family while he was studying for those degrees I'd say yes she was taking those tests with him. He makes 3.6 million a year while she was supposed to expect 200k a year? AND she loses all status as a wife in a power couple. All their married friends are now excluding her accepting his new young bride.

You have to be trolling. You can't be that dense.

by Anonymousreply 127November 27, 2020 11:06 PM

Just a reminder....

The bitch’s car had a gas tank that was mostly empty. Why waste that money? That created extra buoyancy and resulted in a longer time for the boys to suffer.

Hell just ain’t good enough....

by Anonymousreply 128November 27, 2020 11:18 PM

R127 types frau.

by Anonymousreply 129November 27, 2020 11:25 PM

Betty Broderick needs her own thread. She's a more sympathetic person than Susan Smith.

by Anonymousreply 130November 27, 2020 11:45 PM

R129 types shyster.

by Anonymousreply 131November 28, 2020 12:05 AM

Betty Broderick thought she was entitled to a big divorce settlement, and she was. Dan Broderick didn't want to give her one. He wanted all his income to himself and his Betty replacement, the slutty Linda Kolkena. He was ORDERED to pay her the $16,000 a month and he was trying to get that amount substantially reduced. The big house with the ocean views she was living in was in HIS name; all expenses that came with living in the house were paid for with the money he was sending her, which meant that the money was essentially going back in his pocket. Turns out $16,000 wasn't enough to sustain living in such upscale circumstances so she had to look for another place to live. Of course Betty didn't help her situation by spending money like crazy, running up her credit cards and buying her spoiled oldest daughter Kim (who testified against her during her trial) anything she wanted. Spending money was a kind of therapy for her and of course it didn't put a dent in her anxiety and emotional downward spiral. Betty Broderick really got screwed, but she just made it worse and worse for herself.

by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2020 1:09 AM

I still believe Susan's original story about blacks kidnapping her children. Much more plausible.

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2020 12:53 PM

She got old and ugly fast. He got much more handsome. She should have gone back to work.

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2020 2:30 PM

Bitch looks fresh as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2020 9:37 PM

R132 Damn mf’er you sound like you really think Betty deserved to do some killings! She deserved some cash hah? What you do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2020 10:10 PM

Oh I’m jk hunny, you do u

by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2020 10:21 PM

[quote]How's she getting a spray tan and makeup in prison?

She's fucking for it.

by Anonymousreply 138November 28, 2020 10:41 PM

"Damn mf’er you sound like you really think Betty deserved to do some killings!"

I don't condone her actions but I can understand how she was essentially driven nuts by her philandering husband and his bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2020 10:59 PM

Betty really let herself go. I don't blame hubby for moving on. Women who overreach and social climb get dumped . They never hold their man.

by Anonymousreply 140November 29, 2020 10:47 PM

Before you judge Betty, know that She walked into her marriage with a degree, a job and her own car- which Dan sold when they were broke. Also, this was no case of a woman trapping a guy with kids; Dan wanted a big brood of Irish Catholic brats and refused to use birth control. Betty had an abortion on the sly because she was overwhelmed by four kids in succession. The stories about Dan and his family and friends are nauseating. They were horrible people. And I would go as far as to say that Dan did deserve to die, because he was actively trying to drive Betty to suicide or insanity. He had the power to appease Betty financially, he just didn’t want to- he got off on hurting her. Any sane person would want to avoid court and a dragged out proceeding- Dan welcomed it bc he was in his element and knew he could destroy her and tried his best to do so. He thought he was so smart, but he didn’t know that backing a desperate person into a corner can be very dangerous. He’d be alive today enjoying his wealth if he wasn’t such an arrogant fuck. Oh well...

by Anonymousreply 141November 30, 2020 1:02 AM

There was no way in hell Betty was going to compete with a husband stealing trashy 20 something. What was she going to do go to a fat farm and have plastic surgery? That's not going to do anything for a wealthy charismatic narcissist who is stepping fully into middle age. And cute young Miss Money Grubber was not exactly marrying a man beneath her.

by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2020 1:05 AM

Betty claimed she just wanted to talk to him. About what exactly that she hadn't already said to him a million times before? And in the middle of the night in his bedroom with a loaded gun? And she didn't realize the gun had gone off like bang bang bang?

Still the fucker and his broad had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2020 1:13 AM

Ugh I hate those men that want to be studs and knock up their poor wives all the time.

by Anonymousreply 144November 30, 2020 1:33 AM

Here's Dan Broderick & Linda, the new wife. He looks standoffish in almost all photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2020 2:25 AM

In most of the Dan and LInda photos they both seem to be absolutely chuffed to be in possession of each other. Especially Linda; she's usually seen grinning from ear to ear with those big teeth of hers.

by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2020 2:29 AM

Excuse me, but this is MY thread!

by Anonymousreply 147November 30, 2020 2:32 AM

$16k/month for eternity. These lazy women never go back to work.

by Anonymousreply 148November 30, 2020 2:33 AM

Susan, face it. Betty is a lot more interesting than you are. Betty is a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 149November 30, 2020 2:35 AM

According to this Oprah mag article, Dan and Betty's 4 children are still close to each other. Even though two of them testified against Betty at trial and then the same two argued against release (parole). Really sad, but I'm happy for them that they're all close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 30, 2020 2:40 AM

So if Betty is released (doubtful because she'll never lie and boohoo I'm so sorry for what I did) will the two children who testified against her have anything to do with her? Will she have anything to do with them? Are the kids ok because they all got a chunk of their father's small fortune or did some of the money go to the wife's family? And what percentage?

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2020 4:17 AM

Dan Broderick had a life insurance policy, for a million dollars I think. The kids each got a piece of that. Linda Kolkena's family got some life insurance money too, but Dan's family contested the amount, saying that since Linda died before Dan her share reverted to him. The Kokenas got around $200,000 or maybe a little more than that. I don't know what happened to the rest of his estate. His greedy, unscrupulous brother lawyer probably got his hands on a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2020 9:04 PM

Where’s that Leslie Van Houten groupie? Does he think Susan deserves to be paroled, too?

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2020 9:07 PM

Susan is still young enough to make major contributions to society. Maybe her mothering skills were lacking but I'm sure she's learned some valuable life lessons. Like Leslie she has found life is filled with Aha moments.

by Anonymousreply 154December 2, 2020 1:54 AM

Susan and Clara Harris can start a taxi of terror service together. Unwanted children and husbands beware.

by Anonymousreply 155December 2, 2020 9:44 AM

Susan and Clara Harris can start a taxi of terror service together. Unwanted children and husbands beware.

by Anonymousreply 156December 2, 2020 9:44 AM

[quote]Dan's family contested the amount, saying that since Linda died before Dan her share reverted to him

That entire family is scum, I swear. There's a reason why people don't blame Betty for what she did.

by Anonymousreply 157December 2, 2020 9:54 AM

I expect that the two blacks that killed Susan's boys will eventually be discovered.

by Anonymousreply 158December 16, 2020 12:43 PM

Jeez? None of you hard bitches ever made a mistake?

by Anonymousreply 159December 16, 2020 1:21 PM

There are people out on parole that have done worse than this creature has. I honestly don’t think she is a threat to society. Same with Scott Peterson. They are just high profile cases and that’s why people think they should rot.

by Anonymousreply 160December 16, 2020 1:31 PM

Hasn't she popped a couple of kids out in prison after getting pregnant by guards? I think the babies were placed with foster families. The prison system needs to quit hiring scumbags who want to have sex with the prisoners.

Andrea Yates was severely mentally ill and driven crazier by her asshole husband Rusty. She's tried several times to commit suicide after the impact of what she did settled after she was brought back to sanity by heavy meds. Rusty should have gone to prison. I live down here near NASA where this all took place. Rusty was an ass at work and the other NASA workers did not really like him. I worked with a woman whose husband knew him. He was a religious NUT, possibly some sort of Dominionist. Their other neighbors barely saw her come out of the house and said when she did she was sweet but really, really quiet and beaten down looking. The kids were polite and wide-eyed by the outside world. Rusty kept them homeschooled and inside and not allowed to play with other kids. She was not allowed a car or to leave without permission or without the kids. All this while suffering psychosis.

Rusty is remarried now and someone from the church a few years ago said his new wife walks 5 paces behind him. Just like the old days.

by Anonymousreply 161December 16, 2020 1:49 PM

throw away the key ! she killed her kids !!!

by Anonymousreply 162December 16, 2020 1:51 PM

[R161] I have always felt a lot of compassion for Andrea Yates. It was obvious that she had been suffering for a long time. Postpartum depression is common and some women experience psychotic episodes. I’ve known of a few cases personally in which the mothers killed their children, so I don’t know why AY was singled out as some aberration. The husband, who ignored her symptoms, was never held accountable at all.

by Anonymousreply 163December 16, 2020 2:06 PM

R163 Rusty was repeatedly told "do not get her pregnant again" but he refused to birth control and got her pregnant one after the other. At one point, he forced them to all live in a school bus, which is when he met some seriously deranged preacher, and really got whacko into the heavy fundamentalism that turns out to play a part in her psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 164December 16, 2020 2:13 PM

If you have a cunt they usually let you out early.

by Anonymousreply 165December 16, 2020 2:38 PM

If at some point they do let her out, and if she is still of child bearing age, she should be sterilized before release. This creature should never be allowed to give birth again. And she should be treated as a child predator and treated as such by not being allowed to be near children without supervision.

by Anonymousreply 166December 16, 2020 2:57 PM

I know of no greater argument for the death penalty than Susan Smith. Preferably burning at the stake.

by Anonymousreply 167December 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Ok well she had no prison guard babies and she’s too old now to get pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2020 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!