Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan and Harry's Belongings Were Removed from Frogmore in "Dead of Night" to Make Way for Princess Eugenie

Looks like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren't planning to return to their residence in the United Kingdom anytime soon, because Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank have reportedly moved in.

The Sun reports that Meghan and Harry's belongings were moved out of Frogmore Cottage in "the dead of night," and that—while it technically remains the Sussexes’ residence—Eugenie and Jack moved in about two weeks ago. As for Meghan and Harry's belongings, they were reportedly sent to the couple's new home in California.

[quote] “Removal vans pitched up in the dead of the night and cleared out the cottage. They definitely did not want to be seen," a source said. "Emptying their home and handing over the keys is a pretty strong sign Harry and Meghan have no plans to return. It appears they are tying up loose ends as they plan to extend their stay in the US perhaps permanently.”

Back in September, Eugenie and Jack announced that they'e expecting a baby—and Frogmore was renovated with young children in mind: “Frogmore was kitted out to Meghan and Harry’s tastes with son Archie in mind, so it is the perfect place for a couple to bring up a baby. It has the bonus of being around the corner from her parents and, of course, the Queen. Harry and Meghan didn’t fancy Frogmore for whatever reason but Jack and Eugenie are delighted with it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2020 4:50 AM

Now can you see why Harry hates the royal family cunts?

They're complete and total fuckfaces.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 1:52 AM

We all it 'Fagmore'.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 1:53 AM

The BRF is DIRTY!!!

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 2:03 AM

I'm surprised Meghan didn't sell the stuff on ebay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 2:05 AM

How much did Sparkle spend on reno-ing for Bea?

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 2:08 AM

The cottage belongs to the crown and this will end badly. There will be no more Duke and Duchess of Sussex before Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote] Meghan and Harry's Belongings Were Removed from Frogmore in "Dead of Night"

Even the BRF knew that they were doing a shitty, low down dirty thing.

That's why it was done in the "dead of night."

Fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 2:11 AM

As if anybody wants their old tat!

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 2:21 AM

Everybody loves a seemingly sweet old lady, but often times.... Well, maybe someone else should break the bad news....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 2:22 AM

This princess Eugenics has not shown up on the Crown yet and I have no idea who she is?

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:29 AM

Isn't Eugenie the one who slashed a poor guy in the face with a sword?

What a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:35 AM

Big fucking deal. Harry and Meghan live in the US and they already paid the bill for the Frogmore renovations. Like they fucking expected the house to remain empty...

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote]Isn't Eugenie the one who slashed a poor guy in the face with a sword?

Not just a "guy". It was an actor who relies on his face for his work.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 2:50 AM

What do we know about these two, can we trust them in Harry and Megan’s house? What are they putting down as a security deposit? Hopefully not tiaras and jewelry ?

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 2:56 AM

Archie's room was painted in gender neutral colors. Eugenie has already ordered it to be painted pink.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 2:58 AM

I don't see the problem, they live in another continent and they never liked there, why keep it empty?

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 3:40 AM

R7- How so? they left. Would you keep a old tenants belongings?

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 3:47 AM

R12- Idiotic for them to have paid for the reno. Total waste of $.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 3:48 AM

I'm sure the new residents will be grateful and happy to live there. A graciousness the former residents couldn't seem to muster even for appearances sake.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 4:04 AM

Is this the house that sits directly under a low flying flight plan to the airport?

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 4:10 AM

Ahhhh I see the Datalounge royal insanity has not abated.

You loons are tenacious and predictable I'll give you that.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 4:12 AM

I just hope they don't go down in the basement.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 4:25 AM

Will they send the belongings to California or Washington DC or perhaps just a jog away in the Cotswolds?

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 4:39 AM

Hahaha that is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 4:40 AM

I hope they burned a lot of sage to rid that place of evil. Then again, why bother? There’s no proof MeAgain and Dimwit actually spent any time there.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 5:17 AM

Hey shitface OP, we already have a thread on this

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 5:49 AM

[quote] What do we know about these two, can we trust them in Harry and Megan’s house? What are they putting down as a security deposit?

If Eugenie's anything like her grifter mother, I'd bolt all of the expensive things down, and demand a first and last month's deposit!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 8:15 AM

I don't see how it was necessarily shady; for whatever the Harkles financial arrangement was, it was clear they're never coming back - they're based in the US now. To lessen the bad publicity of a newly renovated home sitting while people in the UK can't pay rent, they move in Yuge & her hubby, who will soon have a baby & will be pushing a baby stroller around Windsor, smiling & waving at the locals - all the stuff the Harkles were supposed to do, but didn't.

After the first of the year, there will be stories about how the couple loves their cozy new home, loves being close to the Queen, etc. as they become more high profile royals, helping out Kate & Wills.

All of this just seems like an attempt to move on from the Harkles in a way that draws the least amount of attention.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 10:05 AM

London auction houses should be skeptical when Fergie comes around, claiming she's been asked by the Sussexes to broker a sale of items they no longer need.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2020 10:10 AM

R13 Wrong. It was the other sister, Beatrice, who slashed singer Ed Sheeran. Probably a vast improvement for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 10:15 AM

Yet another Klan thread

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote] I don't see how it was necessarily shady

Because the Queen is an "Indian Giver."

She gave Frogmore to Harry and Meghan, and now she's re-gifting the house to Eugenie and Jack.

That's a real asshole move.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2020 5:27 PM

She let them use the property, wasn't a gift r32, they left and a just restored house was available again. What you want? Leave it empty forever in memory of Harry? Yes, Eugene get the emeralds and the house!

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2020 5:52 PM

Meghan needs to walk up to Kate and just KICK HER IN HER FRIGID CUNT, once and for all!

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 9:28 PM

M and H don't want that hovel under the Heathrow flight path when they have the beautiful LA mansion.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2020 9:51 PM

Harry and Meghan should go back to London and both take a HUGE DUMP in the foyer of Frogmore.

Then go over to William and Kate's house and take a HUGER DUMP in their living room.

Then fly back to Los Angeles and have a good laugh!!!

That's what I would do.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2020 11:58 PM

If I were Meghan, I'd set the place on fire before they moved in.

Burn the motherfucker down!

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2020 12:36 AM

Guess they're not coming back...ever.

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Let us all remember that the Queen worked as a mechanic during World War 2. She knows her way around a cut brake line. Meghan better be very afraid if she sets foot in any location where the Queen has jurisdiction. She better do that March meeting as a Zoom call.

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2020 2:33 AM

Those two sponges didn't pay off squat. They're living off of Charles.

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2020 7:08 AM

Lawty is very hot. Big blue eyes which the low lighting of Industry didn't pick up well.

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2020 10:22 PM

And Charles is 'living off of' the people of Cornwall and the tax payers. Shame you are illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 42December 2, 2020 10:23 PM

You ASSumed I was unaware of that fact r42. Shame you are ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2020 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!