Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the story behind the Fleetwod Mac Tusk video?

Did they share some of their coke with the USC students?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 711/22/2020

Didn't this entire album cost so much money?

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2020

Yes R1.

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2020

What is Christine McVie drinking?

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2020

10 things you didn't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411/22/2020

I'd rather listen to Tusk than to Rumours.

by Anonymousreply 511/22/2020

It's a criminally underrated album.

by Anonymousreply 611/22/2020

[quote] Did they share some of their coke with the USC students?

Almost certainly. I know someone who has known Stevie for decades and by all accounts she is very generous to everyone around her.

by Anonymousreply 711/22/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!