Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OAN Network Story Features Noguchi Quote

Noguchi commented on his sculpture for the newly restored White House Rose Garden from beyond the grave! Now we discover that Melania has these powers???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:17 PM

[quote]The modestly sized artwork is intended to be placed on the ground and Noguchi said it compliments the authority of the Oval Office.

If they'd spoken to a [italic]real[/italic] American in the here and now or in the hereafter, they might have learned the difference between compliment and complement.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 12:35 AM

I bet ya no one in the current white House knows who isamu noguchi is.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 1:44 PM

I commented on the OANN Facebook page that he died in 1988. Let’s see how quickly I get trolled by some God-fearing patriots, or have my comment deleted.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 2:02 PM

I bet he voted, too!!!

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 2:05 PM

After almost four years of exactly these kind of stories, this White House safely holds the record for the most ignorant gathering of Caucasians since the Middle Ages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 2:06 PM

The comment section is very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!