Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I wanna say something

Beat it you 50 year old mattress!

by Anonymousreply 1211/23/2020

And this....

Don’t let your meatloaf!

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2020

I guess I'll say this too...

I don't care if your my 1st cousin - once removed or my 2nd cousin - twice removed... DON'T BE TOUCHIN' MY STUFF!!!!

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2020

I just got my hair cut at Grape Clits!

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2020

The wit and wisdom of the OP:

I wanna say something Beat it you 50 year old mattress!

Hated Golden Girls episodes When Blanche’s daughter Becky gives birth to Aurora. All of the labor screaming is maddening.

Mama’s Family Thanksgiving Special I’m watching it now on MeTv. I love it!

Esther Rolle My all-time favorite!

Prudence Pingleton from the original Hairspray movie Prudence was an uptight, racist bitch who was obsessed with punishing and restricting the activity of her teenaged daughter, Penny. I ❤️ her!

Dionne Warwick on the record She’s surprised people know what a Dionne Warwick is! 😂 Old dumbass bitch!

Dionne Warwick on the record She is in transition. Wonder when it’ll be complete? On her 80th birthday?

Dionne Warwick on the record She was ugly as a woman too.

Dionne Warwick on the record 60 years ago. 60 years later she’s transitioning

Dionne Warwick on the record I know she’s a he

Dionne Warwick on the record Her hair glasses and sweater say OLD MAN

Dionne Warwick on the record Will she celebrate the holidays as a man this year?

Dionne Warwick on the record She’s so fucking ugly!

Dionne Warwick on the record lol r32!

Dionne Warwick on the record R35 she looks female in your video. She looks all male now in OPs.

Dionne Warwick on the record Will she attend the ball as Fred Sanford?

Dionne Warwick on the record She’s a fucking man now!

Dionne Warwick on the record She is/was completely selfish and greedy. She really didn’t give a shit about aids and instead used it as a promotional springboard to have album sales for herself.

Dionne Warwick on the record I have no clue what a Dionne Warwick is either? A man?

Dionne Warwick on the record I asked my dad what a Warwick was and he said fuck if he knew. I see now it’s an old black man.

Dionne Warwick on the record I asked my co-worker if she knew what a Warwick was and her response was if I don’t stop harassing her with stupid questions, she’s gonna call HR and report me.

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2020

R4 Is that you, Bababooey?

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2020

FFS

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2020

I’d like to express that I’m frisky and horny tonight. Anyone interested?

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2020

R4 Uhmm... how did you do that?

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2020

I’m just gonna say, you keep doing that and you’ll grow hair on your knuckles.

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2020

I’m so fuckin bored. Woe is me.

by Anonymousreply 1011/23/2020

I got somethin' to say. And then I ain't gonna say no more. He took advantage of me. An' if you fine, fancy gentlemen ain't gonna do nothin' about it, then you're just a bunch of lousy, yella, stinkin' cowards, the - the whole bunch of ya, and your fancy airs don't come to nothin'

by Anonymousreply 1111/23/2020

The horror!

The horror!

by Anonymousreply 1211/23/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!