Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Björk turns 55 today

Happy Birthday to this crazy goddess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 7:44 PM

She’s like a relic of a bygone era.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 3:56 PM

She's celebrating it by going to the airport and punching the journalists.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 3:59 PM

She's popular in Latin America, especially in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 4:27 PM

She is OLD

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 4:32 PM

I’ve seen her video of beating a woman and also flipping some guy off, what a fucking bitch. I’d like to see her get her ass beat.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 4:34 PM

I love Bjork. It took me some time to get into her music, but I loved the music she came out with in 2008/2009. I saw her at Coachella and in concert in Vegas. She's always marched to the beat of her own drummer, which I appreciate. Oh and her film, "Dancer in the Dark" or something like that, she was amazing. I cried and cried. I wonder why she stopped acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 4:46 PM

R5 There are backstories to both of those things. She beat that woman because she was pestering her son with questions for days. She flipped that guy off also for not leaving her alone. She's more reserved.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 4:52 PM

Bjork at Trannyshack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 4:57 PM

Does she celebrate it by throwing stuff over a cliff to hear the sounds they make on their way down?

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 4:58 PM

I like her. Underrated voice. Creative and talented. Minds her own business, usually.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 5:04 PM

r6, Apparently she was treated so badly by Lars Von Trier, that it soured her ambition for acting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 7:09 PM

I wore out my Sugarcubes cassette.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 7:39 PM

My boyfriend and I had the opportunity to see her in NY many years ago at an outdoor venue in sweltering heat. The concert was incredible from start to finish! I LOVE her!

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!