Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michigan Officials having drinks at the Trump Hotel last night...

After supposedly discussing COVID aid with Dump and purportedly standing up to his claims of election fraud. Hm.

Riddle me this: Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 9:06 PM

They had an hour before the hookers showed up?

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 3:50 PM

You should show up at their houses and threaten their children by name, like a freedom fighter.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 3:51 PM

Nail on head:

[quote] So I’m supposed to believe that Michigan Republicans, who have never cared about covid before, spent an hour discussing aid with trump, stood up to him over the election and then went to Trump hotel to drink champagne and celebrate their independence?

Get ready, girls. Something shitty is a brewin’!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 3:53 PM

They must be the only employed people in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 3:54 PM

They're facing social ostracization and professional obstacles for sticking their necks out for him. Some of them will end up having to move because of harrassment and threats. He's showing them some love, and some support.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 3:55 PM

They caved tomTrump and want to delay certification for 2 weeks. So the champagne is a reward.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 4:22 PM

Well MI and PA are due to certify Monday, so we'll know very soon if there is skullduggery.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 4:31 PM

WTF r2 warranted that comment? The Democratic governor just had a plot to kidnap and murder her thwarted. Not saying there won’t be minor repercussions for supporting him, but they’re Republicans and they stick together and support each other like glue. No one is moving or losing a job.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 4:39 PM

Definitely republicans...NO masks and NO social distancing! I'm coming in!

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 4:46 PM

R8, he's a troll. I actually already had him om ignore.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 4:49 PM

These people are too stupid to live.

God only knows how Trump set them up, with cameras capturing all of it.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 4:50 PM

Can January get here already!

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 4:51 PM

I can hardly wait until whoever acquires the Trump DC hotel at bankruptcy sale removes his name from everything. I will travel to DC just to stay there.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 4:55 PM

R13, we need it to happen here first. We deserve to end that shit name here. "Trump Tower" needs to be GONE

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 4:58 PM

I'd be drinking too if I were stupid enough to have gotten myself involved in this clusterfuck.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 5:08 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 5:09 PM

Are they staying there on the taxpayers' dime?

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 9:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!