Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ricky Shroder: White Supremacist

Did anyone have this one on their 2020 bingo card?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2020 3:08 AM

Mein fuhrer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 6:04 AM

He always made me ride in the back of his train on Silver Spoons.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 6:05 AM

Streisand effect. Would not have thought about him at all...

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 6:07 AM

Chumps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 6:11 AM

He's not a white supremacist. I wish though that he would sue people on Twitter who have falsely accused him of it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 6:11 AM

R5, how do you that he's NOT? He is deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 6:13 AM

Shroder is in a CULT that also HATES gays and wants us dead!!!!!!! Why are you all shocked by this?????????

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 6:20 AM

He sucks. We used to call him "Little Shithead".

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 6:25 AM

His most recent IG post is full-on pro-Trump COVID denial, he sounds like a QAnoner.

[quote]There are things worse than Death. Like losing our Freedoms. Like leaving our Children a Bankrupt Nation Morally & Financially. #99.5survive #givemefreedomorgivemedeath #saveourconstitution #cleanupthismess #redotheelection

Now what was that you were saying about it being libelous to call him a white supremacist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 6:26 AM

Ugh, he's worse than that Cindy Brady cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 6:30 AM

How do we simultaneously have a thread about Ricky Schroeder (check your spelling, OP) being a white supremacist, and another thread (the 'Fresh Prince' reunion thread) stating that--and I quote:

"I always wanted to fuck Alfonso’s tight, velvety asshole."--Ricky Schroeder

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 6:51 AM

To be fair, weren’t the victims White?

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 6:55 AM

R12

Maybe Ricky secretly hates white people.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 7:08 AM

If it quacks like a Nazi...

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 7:19 AM

[quote]Ricky Schroeder (check your spelling, OP)

That's wrong too, R11. It's "Schroder."

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 7:20 AM

You think white supremacists haven't killed white people before, R13? The cops that white supremacist killed in order to frame BLM were white. Several of the Civil Rights workers killed in the 1960s were white. The woman killed in Charlottesville was white.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 7:22 AM

Sorry, R16 was for R12.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 7:29 AM

They'll all have egg on their faces when this little psycho shoots-up a shopping mall or something while free on bail. From his photos he looks like a batshit Incel.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 7:35 AM

We don't know whether Ricky Schroeder is a white supremacist, but he is definitely somebody who helped bail out a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 7:36 AM

And that's all that I need to know R19. Schroder is the definition of a washed-up has been, but that's not the issue here. What a disappointment to watch his descent into such a vile and ignorant excuse for a man. First his domestic violence against women and now this. You really are going for gold aren't you Rick???

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 7:51 AM

I’m going to rewatch The Champ in the context of the two leads being such fascists that Mommie Dearest is the sympathetic character.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 8:28 AM

Haha

Cream o’ Brique ❤️🇺🇸🧢 @bamboo_button Ricky Schroeder is the Kirk Cameron of Scott Baios. 5:28 PM · Nov 20, 2020

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 10:05 AM

R9 Where is the reference to race in his post? It just seems to be about Covid denial...

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 10:23 AM

R19, not only did he help bail him out, he met with him. There's a picture of them together

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 10:32 AM

[quote] They'll all have egg on their faces when this little psycho shoots-up a shopping mall or something while free on bail

Strangely enough ,right after this fucker got bailed out of a Wisconsin jail, a mall in Wisconsin had a mass shooter who escaped and is on the loose

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2020 10:36 AM

It really is a cult. I mean why else would you throw in with these losers at this point?

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 10:40 AM

"How do we simultaneously have a thread about Ricky Schroeder (check your spelling, OP) being a white supremacist, and another thread (the 'Fresh Prince' reunion thread) stating that--and I quote:

"I always wanted to fuck Alfonso’s tight, velvety asshole."--Ricky Schroeder"

Okay. This is hilarious on two levels. That you also misspelled the name, and that you're the kind of idiot who thinks Datalounge is one person.

You're not gay, are you? That's not your problem. But apparently you're trying to make it ours.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2020 10:42 AM

Ricky Schroeder is now funding the war against sane America.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 10:46 AM

Protestors should be shot & killed in ironclad Dictatorships like America.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2020 11:29 AM

And that's all that I need to know [R19]. Schroder is the definition of a washed-up has been, but that's not the issue here. What a disappointment to watch his descent into such a vile and ignorant excuse for a man. First his domestic violence against women and now this. You really are going for gold aren't you Rick???

I blame John Voight! Well, think of it this way: when is the last time you even heard the name "Ricky Shroder" even mentioned in *any* context? I'd say this is all for attention and induction into the "James Woods (Dubious) Right Wing Hall of Fame", but he genuinely sounds like a nut.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2020 11:51 AM

Kyle Rittenhouse is Hispanic. His booking records list his race as Hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2020 11:53 AM

Do you suppose Alfonse is weighing the pros and cons of chiming in?

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2020 2:30 PM

[quote] Kyle Rittenhouse is Hispanic. His booking records list his race as Hispanic.

For the umpteenth thousandth time. Hispanic is not a race. Rotten house (auto correct error stays) is white and he is a white supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2020 5:11 PM

Ricky was thanked by Rittenhouse's lawyer with this Twitter account link and it has bow been scrubbed of all posts except this Bye Felicia - off to Parler eyeroll-inducer...

And they call US snowflakes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2020 5:16 PM

Damn, my first crush before even realizing I was a gayling. Along with Marky Mark. Guess I had some fucked up taste!

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2020 5:21 PM

R9...Your example proves nothing that he's a white supremacist. Perhaps this is why it gets thrown around these days like a hot potato--all you fuckers using it like a blanket insult have no idea what a white supremacist actually is.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2020 5:39 PM

R36, how about this, he is a POS.

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2020 5:47 PM

R36, not all white supremacists are white. Enrique Tarrio, anyone?

They make exceptions for certain ones who share the ideology. Like Kyle Rittenhouse.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote]Your example proves nothing that he's a white supremacist.

Go back to Remedial English, asshole.

[quote]Perhaps this is why it gets thrown around these days like a hot potato--all you fuckers using it like a blanket insult have no idea what a white supremacist actually is.

I know what a white supremacist is, and I know from this gibberish you call a reply that you're either terminally stupid or drunk, and I most DEFINTELY know that you wouldn't have the balls to call me or anyone else here a fucker to our faces.

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2020 5:51 PM

I know it when I see it!

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2020 6:27 PM

[quote]Martha Potter Stewart

Potter?

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2020 6:43 PM

He had such an AMAZING furry chest back in the day

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2020 6:46 PM

Ricky was thanked by Rittenhouse's lawyer with this Twitter account link and it has bow been scrubbed of all posts except this Bye Felicia - off to Parler eyeroll-inducer...

Oh, the irony of people who are assholes & when rightly get called out (white supremacist or not, his asshole status is not in question), they run off crying about being cancelled or some other such nonsense and hide where they won't have to endure criticism. If you're so sure that you're right, grow a pair & make an argument - but there is no argument because you're actions are indefensible. Womp womp!

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2020 6:50 PM

Rickey grew-up on Staten Island, where 80% of the residents are cops, firemen, sanitation guy and other city workers. His dad, Dick, gave up long time job as a District Manager at the phone company to manage Ricky's career. Ricky said after what he'd be through, would never allow his kids to be in show business.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2020 7:00 PM

R44, sounds like Ricky needs to take his daddy issues straight to counseling instead of bailing cold-blooded murderers out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2020 7:03 PM

NO ONE is worse than that GUTTER SNIPE - MONKEY MONK( marky mark)

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2020 7:05 PM

I grew up among white trash, too, R44. Many of us have, but we still don't bail out cold-blooded murderers.

That kid got in a car and drove for hours with the express purpose of bagging some humans when he got there. He needs to rot in prison before, during, and after trial.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2020 7:50 PM

Sure that's his real Twitter account? I thought he had conniption fits when people called him "Ricky".

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2020 7:59 PM

r48 - it is the one attorney Lin Wood thanked and linked to, so...

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2020 9:31 PM

He is the definition of Incel. I bet if he lost his virginity he wouldn't be so angry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2020 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!