Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What’s the deal with Max Emerson?

He is undeniably attractive but his live seems to consist of taking selfies or getting photographed with his cute boyfriend in various fabulous locations. DL seems to ignore him (Queerty, by contrast, is obsessed). Who has had had him? Where is the sex tape? Who is his sugar daddy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 6:14 PM

He's a Wilhelmina model? Isn't that an agency for super models? I thought he was just an Instagram ho.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 3:52 AM

Why the fuck is Wilhelmina representing him?? lol he is NOT a model.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 4:08 AM

He used to have several threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 4:17 AM

I forgot all about Queerty! I should stop by for a visit one of these days. Queerty is the Blanche to DataLounge’s Baby Jane. They try so hard.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 4:28 AM

R2 what makes a Model other than getting photographed?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 11:18 AM

Why does William O’Connor trigger strong Datalounge reactions but Max is ignored?

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 11:25 AM

Working for major houses and walking major runways and doing magazine layouts R5, and making the majority of your scratch from that. Yes, that power is diminished today as the market has drastically narrowed, but that’s still what determines a model. He is not, by any definition, a model. He’s Instafamous, a completely different determination. Fine, as far as it goes for his generation, but he has not been legitimized by old school media at all, so please don’t try to act like he has. Outside of DL no one knows or cares who this complete nonentity is.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 11:37 AM

r21 Max, who is the reason I noticed Instagram, has never done anything to offend me. Nor has Andrés. I like Max, as far as I know him, which is to say not at all, except as a fairly open "influencer" who photographs well and has a sense of humor. Has anyone ever accused Will O'Connor of having a sense of humor? Or of being open? He (Will) banned me from his IG page for asking about the quadrouple.

Andrés is also quite charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 11:39 AM

r8 is for r6, not r21.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 11:40 AM

[bold] The One Where Aspie Eldergays Argue Over The Definition of "Model"

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 11:40 AM

[quote]He used to have several threads.

I came here to say this, I think there was even a Max Emerson troll.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 11:56 AM

[quote]I think there was even a Max Emerson troll.

On DL, that can mean someone who loved him excessively or someone who hated him excessively. Which was it?

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 11:59 AM

First pic I remember of Max, by Rick Day, I think. What's not to like, except his underpants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 12:06 PM

[quote]someone who loved him excessively

Loved. They’d fill the Instagram Fitness Models threads with pictures of Max.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 12:11 PM

[quote]Instagram Fitness Models threads

Before my time (2012), I think. I remember seeing Max in Gorgeous Gay Guy threads.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 12:13 PM

I am acquainted with a close relative of his. They claim he is an absolute asshole. There was more, but it was all negative.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 2:47 PM

Is the close relative ugly, R16?

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 6:12 PM

R17

No, he's quite good looking, albeit older than Max.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 6:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!